We need to be concerned about trump's violent rhetoric

The article tells you why.
  • Labor force participation has been on a downward trend for decades due to an aging population and other factors
Also, why are all your articles two years old? Things keep getting better.

View attachment 853833
You did a very poor job on the last jobs report. Driven mainly by part-time labor not meeting expectations. You are so fired. Get out of here cultist.

Since when is January of 2023 2 years ago? You're as bad as economics as keeping track of the time. Look at the labor participation rate before the pandemic . That was trump! You've done a really shitty job running the government you're fired, cultist
Trump was president during the pandemic, you know.

Fact is that labor force participation rate went DOWN during his presidency.

That was Trump!

Trump was president during the pandemic, you know.

Fact is that labor force participation rate went DOWN during his presidency.

That was Trump!
Take a hike you incompetent fool. Of course the pandemic slowed things down but Trump did a great job as a president on the economy. It was your guy that fucked it up. You're fired cultist

Take a hike you incompetent fool. Of course the pandemic slowed things down but Trump did a great job as a president on the economy. It was your guy that fucked it up. You're fired cultist
So you give Trump a pass because of the pandemic but won’t give Biden a pass because the pandemic.

So you give Trump a pass because of the pandemic but won’t give Biden a pass because the pandemic.
Pandemic was almost 3 years ago now. The economy is getting worse and there are no signs that it's going to get better. This is your fault. You are fired cultist

Pandemic was almost 3 years ago now. The economy is getting worse and there are no signs that it's going to get better. This is your fault. You are fired cultist
What exactly is getting worse? Was the labor force participation rate getting worse?

I was told there was a recession but we keep adding jobs.

You guys don’t have a ton of credibility.
Us? These are your stats LOL you are fired , get out of town. I'll give it to you for owning up to the responsibility for this mess, but that's about it. You haven't even caught up to how many jobs Trump had before the pandemic. Saying you are incompetent is actually an understatement.
What exactly is getting worse? Was the labor force participation rate getting worse?
It's the economy stupid. By the way those are part-time jobs you're adding. Who needs that? Incompetent is a kind term for you. There is much worse

Screenshot_20231005-084253_Instagram.jpg

Us? These are your stats LOL you are fired , get out of town. I'll give it to you for owning up to the responsibility for this mess, but that's about it. You haven't even caught up to how many jobs Trump had before the pandemic. Saying you are incompetent is actually an understatement.

It's the economy stupid. By the way those are part-time jobs you're adding. Who needs that? Incompetent is a kind term for you. There is much worse

View attachment 853852
We get it, okay okay, morons don't understand the difference between correlation and causation, JFC you can take a break.

Part time jobs aren’t worse. Are you capable of looking at data or do you just let the MAGA cult tell you what to think?

Whats worse?
1699228782745.png

Part time jobs aren’t worse. Are you capable of looking at data or do you just let the MAGA cult tell you what to think?

Whats worse?
View attachment 853873
I am more capable than you are in your glorious incompetence in running an economy. About all you know how to do is Gaslight. Yeah there was an increase in part-time jobs but it didn't meet expectations moron. You want to start working on our food prices now and gas prices. Actually you're fired don't work on anything. Move aside for somebody else at least Trump will be president again in 2024. Hopefully not too late

I am more capable than you are in your glorious incompetence in running an economy. About all you know how to do is Gaslight. Yeah there was an increase in part-time jobs but it didn't meet expectations moron. You want to start working on our food prices now and gas prices. Actually you're fired don't work on anything. Move aside for somebody else at least Trump will be president again in 2024. Hopefully not too late
How am I gaslighting? I’m posting widely available data showing every one of your talking points sucks.

Labor force participation rate? Getting better.

Part time jobs? At the same rate as during Trump.

Inflation? Getting better not worse.
1699229527415.png

How am I gaslighting? I’m posting widely available data showing every one of your talking points sucks.

Labor force participation rate? Getting better.

Part time jobs? At the same rate as during Trump.

Inflation? Getting better not worse.
View attachment 853888
You know I don't really care about the labor rate. I'm at the grocery store right now and I'll give you a big fuck off for what you've done. What an incompetent hack you are fired. Pack your desk and go home you incompetent little sob

You know I don't really care about the labor rate. I'm at the grocery store right now and I'll give you a big fuck off for what you've done. What an incompetent hack you are fired. Pack your desk and go home you incompetent little sob
You cared about labor force participation rate when you thought you could use it against Biden.

I don’t think you really know much of anything about the economy other than what they feed you on right wing media, which is not a very accurate picture.

You are kept ignorant on purpose.

You cared about labor force participation rate when you thought you could use it against Biden.

I don’t think you really know much of anything about the economy other than what they feed you on right wing media, which is not a very accurate picture.

You are kept ignorant on purpose.
Actually you were the one who brought up the labor participation rate to just save your ass. Or at least you thought it would when I pointed out it was mainly part-time labor you went a different direction. That's the only thing you have to hang your hat on anyway. You're the ignorant one and you're the one who's running the economy I'm at the store right now cursing you paying 30% more. STFU lying sack of shit

Actually you were the one who brought up the labor participation rate to just save your ass. Or at least you thought it would when I pointed out it was mainly part-time labor you went a different direction. That's the only thing you have to hang your hat on anyway. You're the ignorant one and you're the one who's running the economy I'm at the store right now cursing you paying 30% more. STFU lying sack of shit
You brought up labor force participation rate.

Like the labor participation rate is really bad. You have done a really bad job. Cultist

Are you going to admit you were wrong or do you lack the honesty to do so?

You brought up labor force participation rate.

Are you going to admit you were wrong or do you lack the honesty to do so?
Look, you fucked up. Bidenomics is a failure, if you want to go ahead and apologize we can just move on to impeaching the fucking usurper who's in the Oval Office right now. Most corrupt president in history. We have a house leader who has some balls who's going to get it going and throw you incompetent bastards to the Wayside. We'll all be a lot better off when you're gone

Forum List

Back