We need to give American blacks land to form their own nation

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
How about it? I'm not suggesting that we kick blacks out. But blacks that want to be their own nation can have, let's say, Georgia. All other races will be required to move out and then it can be the new nation for black America. They are clearly unhappy living with everyone else. Would you support this?

Damn: Pregnant Chick Gets Beat Up Trying To Save Her Friend From Getting Jumped By 2 Girls Inside A Shoe Store!
easier to have them go back to africa,,,

and not all blacks are the same, some love it here and know its better than anywhere else,,

How about it? I'm not suggesting that we kick blacks out. But blacks that want to be their own nation can have, let's say, Georgia. All other races will be required to move out and then it can be the new nation for black America. They are clearly unhappy living with everyone else. Would you support this?

Damn: Pregnant Chick Gets Beat Up Trying To Save Her Friend From Getting Jumped By 2 Girls Inside A Shoe Store!
We did it was called Liberia, we dont need to give them any more free shit, they need to get off their lazy black ass and get a fucking job...You know in Joe Biteme's roaring economy...

I don't care if you want to start a commune of African-Americans in your backyard.
If they willingly agree, and you don't mind giving up the acreage ... Knock yourself out.

Don't start thinking about giving other people's stuff away though.

Imagine for a moment you're a black American who just wants to get along with people in today's America ... what do you think would make you reading this thread feel and think?

Imagine for a moment you're a black American who just wants to get along with people in today's America ... what do you think would make you reading this thread feel and think?

I don't know, maybe ... "Thank God most people know this crap is bullshit" ... :thup:

How about an all white state for the white racists? THEY are clealy unhappy living with everyone else

America has created a huge race and racism problem that's getting worse, mainly because of efforts by Trump to gain popularity with the issue.

Will America find the solution in evil ideas of this sort of suggestion?

A normal country would just brush this sort of fascist shit off as just the extremist fringe, but the possibility of a fascist like cure for the problem needs to be considered as possible for America since the rise of Trump.

Shame on all of you for even tolerating this sort of evil.

You know, that describes the overwhelming majority of black Americans, and the good news is, it also describes the majority of whites in this country as well.

I think most black people have learned to recognize that the vast majority of whites and blacks just want to get along with one another and live in peace with one another, and for the most part, that is exactly what is happening.

Forums like this one shows you the outliers, or those right-wingers who have had very little exposure to black people in their lives and get all their information about them from Worldstar videos.

They also remind us that racism is alive and well.

I say we give them either Wyoming or North Dakota. There's plenty of space, and in either case we would have to displace less than 1,000,000 people.

Them negores don't like the cold, though, so that should be fun...

If I were a black American It would make me think about all of the animal negroes who do their level best to be fuck ups at ever opportunity...

If I were a black American It would make me think about all of the animal negroes who do their level best to be fuck ups at ever opportunity...

Okay, white people write stuff like this on a daily basis on web forums, but "the left is racist", "the left divides the people with identity politics" and "racism is long history".

Yeah right.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

They also remind us that racism is alive and well.

It's much more than just alive and well. It's the basis of Trump's platform and 3/4's of his appeal to the ignornat pigs who support him.

America is all about the working class being cheated out of a piece of the American pie and Trump has been able to convince angry people that the other races are responsible.

In truth, income inequality is coming home to America with the chickens.

Lucky for the rest of the world that China is risiing just in time to take America's place.
Americans can learn to wave their bloodsoaked flag in each other's faces, while the world moves on.

Okay, white people write stuff like this on a daily basis on web forums, but "the left is racist", "the left divides the people with identity politics" and "racism is long history".

Yeah right.

I draw a very definite distinction between black people and negroes.

Black people are wonderful folks.

Negroes are worthless bags of skin.

I am racist towards the latter. They don't seem to give a fuck about ending racism and, instead, endeavor to perpetuate it. So why should whites make any effort?

Hope that clears things up for you...

Forum List

Back