We need to give American blacks land to form their own nation

From my personal observations in my 50+ years in this country.......

I've NEVER EVER seen any negroes in the USA be hindered by any obstacle that prevents them from moving to another country, or back to Africa.......where there are BILLIONS of acres of unclaimed land.

Imagine for a moment you're a black American who just wants to get along with people in today's America ... what do you think would make you reading this thread feel and think?

If I were a black American It would make me think about all of the animal negroes who do their level best to be fuck ups at ever opportunity...

Okay, white people write stuff like this on a daily basis on web forums, but "the left is racist", "the left divides the people with identity politics" and "racism is long history".

Yeah right.

I draw a very definite distinction between black people and negroes.

Black people are wonderful folks.

Negroes are worthless bags of skin.

I am racist towards the latter. They don't seem to give a fuck about ending racism and, instead, endeavor to perpetuate it. So why should whites make any effort?

Hope that clears things up for you...

Doesn't make much sense to me.

Why does it somehow absolve whites of being dicks, just because some blacks are dicks, too?

Imagine for a moment you're a black American who just wants to get along with people in today's America ... what do you think would make you reading this thread feel and think?

If I were a black American It would make me think about all of the animal negroes who do their level best to be fuck ups at ever opportunity...

Okay, white people write stuff like this on a daily basis on web forums, but "the left is racist", "the left divides the people with identity politics" and "racism is long history".

Yeah right.

I am racist towards the latter. They don't seem to give a fuck about ending racism and, instead, endeavor to perpetuate it. So why should whites make any effort?

Why does it somehow absolve whites of being dicks, just because some blacks are dicks, too?

I think it's more along the lines of being lazy, worthless turds......than just being a dick.

why do the so-called PROG. 's constantly refer to the "working class"?
Who is the "working class" ?

1. That their race is responsible for the terrible stigma they have created.
2. That they need to stop voting for politicians who promote this divide.

1. In the next century, matters will be so unpleasant that all the different groups will decide to divide up the nation. Peacefully, of course.

2. Yes, one of the new nations will be exclusively for people who are the subject of this thread.

a. But most of them will decline the invitation. They will want to live with the few remaining Caucasian people.

1. That their race is responsible for the terrible stigma they have created.
2. That they need to stop voting for politicians who promote this divide.

You know, I often found it codescending when certain people told me they have to push so much for minority issues because whites should "reflect" their "privilege"... because I used to think it's common sense that most people have enough empathy they at least understand that it's pretty annoying when you have to deal with racism on a daily basis.

But just reading a few postings on this forum makes me rethink that. Maybe way too many people indeed don't even have a tiny shred of empathy and racism is much more widespread than I imagined.

How about it? I'm not suggesting that we kick blacks out. But blacks that want to be their own nation can have, let's say, Georgia. All other races will be required to move out and then it can be the new nation for black America. ....
Stop being stupid.

If you're working 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and yet can hardly feed your family ... then you're most likely part of the exploited working class.
Can you be more concrete about that? Are you suggesting that all the people
who work a 40 hour week are "exploited" and unable to feed a family of six?

Yeah right.

Oh, um, I don't care. I'm not trying to sway you to my way of thought, so I don't care if it makes sense to you. If you can't tell the difference between a cultured black man and a negro hood rat, that's on you...

Again, there's a distinction drawn...

If you're working 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and yet can hardly feed your family ... then you're most likely part of the exploited working class.
How about a BARTENDER in the city with a wife and two kids? Bus driver?
----policeman?

No. I'm saying that those people who work a 40 hour week, yet are paid so few money that they cannot feed their family, are exploited.

Those who earn enough to feed their family, have a solid job and I wouldn't call them exploited.

Damn dude ... If you think reading the post means a black person should take it seriously, sell their house, and buy a ticket to Georgia
At least understand that is a product of what you want to make of it.

No. I'm saying that those people who work a 40 hour week, yet are paid so few money that they cannot feed their family, are exploited.

Those who earn enough to feed their family, have a solid job and I wouldn't call them exploited.
They're not exploited. No one puts a gun to their head.

Someone who works 40 hours a week and can't support his family probably shouldn't have a family...

Forum List

Back