We need to give American blacks land to form their own nation

They're not exploited. No one puts a gun to their head.

Someone who works 40 hours a week and can't support his family probably shouldn't have a family...

Or at least do what is necessary to qualify and look for a better job.

Yeah............only to make the same money as you were before, or LESS!

There is no such thing as a "better job" anymore. You have apparently been out of the working world for decades!

Sad but true.

Both Republicans and Democrats have been working hard in the past decades to screw the common worker.

But now, it looks like Biden takes workers seriously, for a change, by taking a big lot of money in his hands to actually do what Trump just pretended he was doing -- to improve the lifes of common people.

The Reps are out anyway, they never cared for working people, but instead just engaged in massive scapegoating, told common people that the blacks or Hispanics are to blame when their lifes suck, or they make them talk about culture war issues for that they don't get the wrong ideas (like actually asking for policies that improve their lifes)...

... and when Hillary ran, it looked like the Dems don't give a shit about working people, either, unless they got an unfair disadvantage due to their race or gender. Exploitation was cool with her, as long as exploited employees get no longer called the n-word and get a gender neutral toilet.

But Biden? Looks like he's the first in decades to actually do something. Promising.
What's he going to do?

A massive infrastructure investment program encompassing $1.8 trillion.

That means tons of new jobs, and lots of money for existing companies.

Sad but true.

Both Republicans and Democrats have been working hard in the past decades to screw the common worker.

But now, it looks like Biden takes workers seriously, for a change, by taking a big lot of money in his hands to actually do what Trump just pretended he was doing -- to improve the lifes of common people.

The Reps are out anyway, they never cared for working people, but instead just engaged in massive scapegoating, told common people that the blacks or Hispanics are to blame when their lifes suck, or they make them talk about culture war issues for that they don't get the wrong ideas (like actually asking for policies that improve their lifes)...

... and when Hillary ran, it looked like the Dems don't give a shit about working people, either, unless they got an unfair disadvantage due to their race or gender. Exploitation was cool with her, as long as exploited employees get no longer called the n-word and get a gender neutral toilet.

But Biden? Looks like he's the first in decades to actually do something. Promising.

Yeah ... It doesn't take much to figure out the Government will screw you if they can.
Hope the hell your lifestyle never depends on them ... Very low expectations, absolutely no regard for ambition.

Just a bunch of sheep chowing on a field of green-green mediocrity.
Well that, and making excuse for each other.

It's amazing they keep begging for more.

Someone who works 40 hours a week and can't support his family probably shouldn't have a family...

Or at least do what is necessary to qualify and look for a better job.

Yeah............only to make the same money as you were before, or LESS!

There is no such thing as a "better job" anymore. You have apparently been out of the working world for decades!

Sad but true.

so why has the price of FOOD AND GAS skyrocketed since BIDEN ascended to the Whitehouse?

Perhaps because of the usual ups and downs on the world market that happen all the time.

It's writing a hot check to pay for the same crap they promised before, and that is still falling apart.

It's writing a hot check to pay for the same crap they promised before, and that is still falling apart.

Yeah, we'll have to see how much of that money actually ends in the pockets of working common people ... but at least he's trying, for a change. I give him that.

why do the so-called PROG. 's constantly refer to the "working class"?
Who is the "working class" ?

If you're working 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and yet can hardly feed your family ... then you're most likely part of the exploited working class.
Can you be more concrete about that? Are you suggesting that all the people
who work a 40 hour week are "exploited" and unable to feed a family of six?

No. I'm saying that those people who work a 40 hour week, yet are paid so few money that they cannot feed their family, are exploited.

Those who earn enough to feed their family, have a solid job and I wouldn't call them exploited.

But when they do have families, they expect the tax-payers to help support their children. They sure like their food stamps.

Definitely true...

How about it? I'm not suggesting that we kick blacks out. But blacks that want to be their own nation can have, let's say, Georgia. All other races will be required to move out and then it can be the new nation for black America. They are clearly unhappy living with everyone else. Would you support this?

Damn: Pregnant Chick Gets Beat Up Trying To Save Her Friend From Getting Jumped By 2 Girls Inside A Shoe Store!
Believe it or not, there are many Blacks of African descent who are educated, successful and downright embarrassed about the 30% of uneducated Black Democrats of African descent.

How about it? I'm not suggesting that we kick blacks out. But blacks that want to be their own nation can have, let's say, Georgia. All other races will be required to move out and then it can be the new nation for black America. They are clearly unhappy living with everyone else. Would you support this?

Damn: Pregnant Chick Gets Beat Up Trying To Save Her Friend From Getting Jumped By 2 Girls Inside A Shoe Store!
We did it was called Liberia, we dont need to give them any more free shit, they need to get off their lazy black ass and get a fucking job...You know in Joe Biteme's roaring economy...
The problem with your idea is that many blacks never received a good education so getting a good job is difficult especially in a time when robotics is replacing workers.

Often the worst schools are located in large urban areas controlled by democrats. Democrats are also pro-abortion. Since Roe v Wade 20,000,000 black babies have been aborted. Still the democrats insist Black Lives Matter.

At times I wonder which party is the most racist, The Democratic Party or the Republican Party.

If you're working 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and yet can hardly feed your family ... then you're most likely part of the exploited working class.

No. I'm saying that those people who work a 40 hour week, yet are paid so few money that they cannot feed their family, are exploited.

Those who earn enough to feed their family, have a solid job and I wouldn't call them exploited.

But when they do have families, they expect the tax-payers to help support their children. They sure like their food stamps.

Definitely true...

Well, obviously you like living in a society where people can work 40 hours per week, yet be piss poor.

I don't. Apparently, we have different ideas of a good society worth living in.

what do you call "low paying"?

Realistically, truthfully, and no BS............

A working wage is defined as an amount of pay that keeps you in a comfortable zone of a civilized lifestyle.

This means your 40 hour worked paycheck should cover ALL of your basic NEEDS, plus having 10% to put aside for savings, special needs, or having kids.

Most working people in this country make half of what is needed to survive off of ONE, 40 hour paycheck in this country.

Wages were on the rise BEFORE the Great Pretender Obozo landed the Oval Office. During The Great Communist Recession, wages SHRANK!!! The standard wage before Obozo came into power was $10 - $15 per hour. After his first year of shoving Communist and Marxist programs down our throats, wages shrank to back BELOW $10 an hour.

And thats where they've stayed. Mainly because of the control corporations have over the entire employee/work process. And unless it's changed, most of America's working class will continue to make LESS and LESS in order to survive.

Workers wages used to be set by a standard of percentage rates taken from how much corporate CEO's made in any particular industry.......and workers were paid via their skillsets within that range of percentage rates.

In the late 1970's, corporations figured out that these guidelines were just that.......government guidelines. There were NO LAWS pertaining to how much CEO's can make, and how much they have to pay employees. So, wages based on these percentages came to a screeching standstill.

And that is where it's been since the late 1970's. And thats where it's been stuck for the past 40 years or so. If standard wages were still based on this percentage rate.............minimum wage would be over $20.00 an hour now, if not more.

The other problem is that prices keep going UP, as standards go DOWN because people are making the SAME money as they were 20 years ago. I know for a fact, as I've been stuck at $15.00 since 2000. And no, it doesn't matter if I change jobs or not..............this is the industry "cap" on the type of position I have apparently, because no company will pay over $15 an hour for someone in my position.......even though I know more than the managers I work for, and do more work than five lazy fucks put together.

Seriously, I wish all taxpaying, hard working Americans would take one week and band all together across this nation to have a "call in sick" strike. We could REALLY show these corrupt corporations what power the workers have.

Yeah, we'll have to see how much of that money actually ends in the pockets of working common people ... but at least he's trying, for a change. I give him that.

They are not doing anything different ...
They are buying votes with empty promises, while running up the debt and doing what little is necessary to make you believe.

The really change is the way they push it even harder to keep you fighting with the other side,
and distracted long enough you won't remember in 24 months.

I mean seriously, they will make up some other crap by then.

Well, obviously you like living in a society where people can work 40 hours per week, yet be piss poor.

Disney World has a better vision of a society that could be worth living in ...
Cinderella isn't real though.

Disney World has a better vision of a society that could be worth living in ...
Cinderella isn't real though.

Well, to finish school, then make a decent formation and then get a job that keeps you alife, can be real. It was real not long ago. It could be again, if people asked the right questions and pushed for the right issues ... rather than swallowing the BS interested people want you to eat.

Imagine for a moment you're a black American who just wants to get along with people in today's America ... what do you think would make you reading this thread feel and think?

If I were a black American It would make me think about all of the animal negroes who do their level best to be fuck ups at ever opportunity...

Okay, white people write stuff like this on a daily basis on web forums, but "the left is racist", "the left divides the people with identity politics" and "racism is long history".

Yeah right.

I draw a very definite distinction between black people and negroes.

Black people are wonderful folks.

Negroes are worthless bags of skin.

I am racist towards the latter. They don't seem to give a fuck about ending racism and, instead, endeavor to perpetuate it. So why should whites make any effort?

Hope that clears things up for you...
Dimwitted excuse for racists...
Tell ya' what, Chucklehead, when your opinion of what I say begins to matter to me, I'll be sure to let you know.

The fact of the matter is skin color is only part of the equation. How they conduct themselves is another.

See the orangutans in this video? They be n****rs:

Definitely true...

"Like"? It's not something to like or dislike. It just is what it is.

I pay my employees pretty well. None of them have too hard a problem providing for their family. If someone else's employee has that problem, well, it's not my problem...

Definitely true...

I pay my employees pretty well. None of them have too hard a problem providing for their family. If someone else's employee has that problem, well, it's not my problem...

Well, when you do that, I'd say good for you, and good for your employees.

But it's the government's role to make sure every employer respects minimum wage, imo.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

How about an all white state for the white racists? THEY are clealy unhappy living with everyone else
They can have Utah!

Imagine for a moment you're a black American who just wants to get along with people in today's America ... what do you think would make you reading this thread feel and think?

If I were a black American It would make me think about all of the animal negroes who do their level best to be fuck ups at ever opportunity...
I am a black American and this history of this country shows me that the animals are whites like you and the OP.

Well, to finish school, then make a decent formation and then get a job that keeps you alife, can be real. It was real not long ago. It could be again, if people asked the right questions and pushed for the right issues ... rather than swallowing the BS interested people want you to eat.

What is real ... Is if anyone tries to stop you from coming to American and opening a business that pays your employees $1 million a hour ...
It would be the Government.

The BS is when people subscribe to Marxism, and attempt to suggest that through the implementation and execution of law by the Government ...
They are in the least bit interested in protecting the individual's freedom, ambition, lifestyle, property or rights.

Last edited:

Definitely true...

Well, when you do that, I'd say good for you, and good for your employees.

But it's the government's role to make sure every employer respects minimum wage, imo.
Minimum wage is a joke.

No one should try to provide for a family on minimum wage. You know how old I was when I had my last minimum wage job? I was the ripe old age of 17; almost 42 years ago.

My custodial staff has already been told that, when Florida's minimum wage hits $13 an hour, they're being let go. It simply makes more financial sense for me to contract that work out to a third party. So, they've got a little over three years to work something else out, because they'll no longer be employed by my company as custodians. My management team and I are already looking at other areas which might suffer the same fate...

Forum List

Back