We need to give American blacks land to form their own nation

why do the so-called PROG. 's constantly refer to the "working class"?
Who is the "working class" ?

If you're working 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and yet can hardly feed your family ... then you're most likely part of the exploited working class.
Can you be more concrete about that? Are you suggesting that all the people
who work a 40 hour week are "exploited" and unable to feed a family of six?

No. I'm saying that those people who work a 40 hour week, yet are paid so few money that they cannot feed their family, are exploited.

Those who earn enough to feed their family, have a solid job and I wouldn't call them exploited.
They're not exploited. No one puts a gun to their head.

Someone who works 40 hours a week and can't support his family probably shouldn't have a family...
But when they do have families, they expect the tax-payers to help support their children. They sure like their food stamps.

Imagine for a moment you're a black American who just wants to get along with people in today's America ... what do you think would make you reading this thread feel and think?
Its time the blacks you speak of become vocal...We need more Candace Owens’.
We only seem to hear from race-card, victim playing blacks.

For the record----I have never known of a case of a TEMPLE HIGH PRIEST----somehow
becoming the president or "HEAD" of the Sanhedrin------ANYONE? ----in fact, it would
seem to me to be a conflict in roles.

Giving up Georgia would be a small price to pay.

You must be a Florida grad and are trying to figure out a way not to have to the play the Bulldogs next season.
That's pretty fricken desperate man ... No need to throw blacks under the bus for it.

Giving up Georgia would be a small price to pay.

You must be a Florida grad and are trying to figure out a way not to have to the play the Bulldogs next season.
That's pretty fricken desperate man ... No need to throw blacks under the bus for it.

Throwing under the bus? I'm offering them their own country. Are you racist?

what do you call "low paying"?

Realistically, truthfully, and no BS............

A working wage is defined as an amount of pay that keeps you in a comfortable zone of a civilized lifestyle.

This means your 40 hour worked paycheck should cover ALL of your basic NEEDS, plus having 10% to put aside for savings, special needs, or having kids.

Most working people in this country make half of what is needed to survive off of ONE, 40 hour paycheck in this country.

Wages were on the rise BEFORE the Great Pretender Obozo landed the Oval Office. During The Great Communist Recession, wages SHRANK!!! The standard wage before Obozo came into power was $10 - $15 per hour. After his first year of shoving Communist and Marxist programs down our throats, wages shrank to back BELOW $10 an hour.

And thats where they've stayed. Mainly because of the control corporations have over the entire employee/work process. And unless it's changed, most of America's working class will continue to make LESS and LESS in order to survive.

Workers wages used to be set by a standard of percentage rates taken from how much corporate CEO's made in any particular industry.......and workers were paid via their skillsets within that range of percentage rates.

In the late 1970's, corporations figured out that these guidelines were just that.......government guidelines. There were NO LAWS pertaining to how much CEO's can make, and how much they have to pay employees. So, wages based on these percentages came to a screeching standstill.

And that is where it's been since the late 1970's. And thats where it's been stuck for the past 40 years or so. If standard wages were still based on this percentage rate.............minimum wage would be over $20.00 an hour now, if not more.

The other problem is that prices keep going UP, as standards go DOWN because people are making the SAME money as they were 20 years ago. I know for a fact, as I've been stuck at $15.00 since 2000. And no, it doesn't matter if I change jobs or not..............this is the industry "cap" on the type of position I have apparently, because no company will pay over $15 an hour for someone in my position.......even though I know more than the managers I work for, and do more work than five lazy fucks put together.

Seriously, I wish all taxpaying, hard working Americans would take one week and band all together across this nation to have a "call in sick" strike. We could REALLY show these corrupt corporations what power the workers have.

Throwing under the bus? I'm offering them their own country. Are you racist?

If you are asking me ... Not at all.

If you ask IM2 ... I am a scared white racist motherfucker, that sits in dark smoke filled rooms trying to figure out how to hold the N******* down.
So I guess it would be more a matter of what you want to think about it ... Best answer I have anyway.

A working wage is defined as an amount of pay that keeps you in a comfortable zone of a civilized lifestyle.

This means your 40 hour worked paycheck should cover ALL of your basic NEEDS, plus having 10% to put aside for savings, special needs, or having kids.

Most working people in this country make half of what is needed to survive off of ONE, 40 hour paycheck in this country.

Wages were on the rise BEFORE the Great Pretender Obozo landed the Oval Office. During The Great Communist Recession, wages SHRANK!!! The standard wage before Obozo came into power was $10 - $15 per hour. After his first year of shoving Communist and Marxist programs down our throats, wages shrank to back BELOW $10 an hour.

And thats where they've stayed. Mainly because of the control corporations have over the entire employee/work process. And unless it's changed, most of America's working class will continue to make LESS and LESS in order to survive.

Workers wages used to be set by a standard of percentage rates taken from how much corporate CEO's made in any particular industry.......and workers were paid via their skillsets within that range of percentage rates.

In the late 1970's, corporations figured out that these guidelines were just that.......government guidelines. There were NO LAWS pertaining to how much CEO's can make, and how much they have to pay employees. So, wages based on these percentages came to a screeching standstill.

And that is where it's been since the late 1970's. And thats where it's been stuck for the past 40 years or so. If standard wages were still based on this percentage rate.............minimum wage would be over $20.00 an hour now, if not more.

The other problem is that prices keep going UP, as standards go DOWN because people are making the SAME money as they were 20 years ago. I know for a fact, as I've been stuck at $15.00 since 2000. And no, it doesn't matter if I change jobs or not..............this is the industry "cap" on the type of position I have apparently, because no company will pay over $15 an hour for someone in my position.......even though I know more than the managers I work for, and do more work than five lazy fucks put together.

Seriously, I wish all taxpaying, hard working Americans would take one week and band all together across this nation to have a "call in sick" strike. We could REALLY show these corrupt corporations what power the workers have.
Not making enough?
Get a better paying job....remember when such was obvious?

Someone who works 40 hours a week and can't support his family probably shouldn't have a family...

Or at least do what is necessary to qualify and look for a better job.

Yeah............only to make the same money as you were before, or LESS!

There is no such thing as a "better job" anymore. You have apparently been out of the working world for decades!

You forgot to add that if your job doesn't manage to cover all that, you have a shitty job, and should do what is necessary to get a better one.

What happens to wages in any country when 20-40 million desperate, illiterate thirdworlders invade it?

What happens to wages in any country when 20-40 million desperate, illiterate thirdworlders invade it?

Yes. I got into a HUUUUUGE argument with some snowflake douchebag a couple years ago over the economics of an invasion of illegals into a country vs actual legal immigrants entering a country correctly.

They had NO grasp on reality at all, much less ANY concepts of economic terrorism!!!

There is no such thing as a "better job" anymore. You have apparently been out of the working world for decades!

No sweetie ... Not everyone has a shitty job that doesn't pay squat.
I also said, "Or at least do what is necessary to qualify and look for a better job".

Improved reading and comprehension skills may actually help you get one.

Yes. I got into a HUUUUUGE argument with some snowflake douchebag a couple years ago over the economics of an invasion of illegals into a country vs actual legal immigrants entering a country correctly.

They had NO grasp on reality at all, much less ANY concepts of economic terrorism!!!
Libs are too degenerate to understand that wages roll from the bottom up....They can’t wrap their pea size brains around obvious shit.
If a drywaller earns $35 dollars an hour much would an educated engineer need to be paid?

Imagine for a moment you're a black American who just wants to get along with people in today's America ... what do you think would make you reading this thread feel and think?

If I were a black American It would make me think about all of the animal negroes who do their level best to be fuck ups at ever opportunity...

Okay, white people write stuff like this on a daily basis on web forums, but "the left is racist", "the left divides the people with identity politics" and "racism is long history".

Yeah right.

I draw a very definite distinction between black people and negroes.

Black people are wonderful folks.

Negroes are worthless bags of skin.

I am racist towards the latter. They don't seem to give a fuck about ending racism and, instead, endeavor to perpetuate it. So why should whites make any effort?

Hope that clears things up for you...
Dimwitted excuse for racists...

Sad but true.

Both Republicans and Democrats have been working hard in the past decades to screw the common worker.

But now, it looks like Biden takes workers seriously, for a change, by taking a big lot of money in his hands to actually do what Trump just pretended he was doing -- to improve the lifes of common people.

The Reps are out anyway, they never cared for working people, but instead just engaged in massive scapegoating, told common people that the blacks or Hispanics are to blame when their lifes suck, or they make them talk about culture war issues for that they don't get the wrong ideas (like actually asking for policies that improve their lifes)...

... and when Hillary ran, it looked like the Dems don't give a shit about working people, either, unless they got an unfair disadvantage due to their race or gender. Exploitation was cool with her, as long as exploited employees get no longer called the n-word and get a gender neutral toilet.

But Biden? Looks like he's the first in decades to actually do something. Promising.

Sad but true.

Both Republicans and Democrats have been working hard in the past decades to screw the common worker.

But now, it looks like Biden takes workers seriously, for a change, by taking a big lot of money in his hands to actually do what Trump just pretended he was doing -- to improve the lifes of common people.

The Reps are out anyway, they never cared for working people, but instead just engaged in massive scapegoating, told common people that the blacks or Hispanics are to blame when their lifes suck, or they make them talk about culture war issues for that they don't get the wrong ideas (like actually asking for policies that improve their lifes)...

... and when Hillary ran, it looked like the Dems don't give a shit about working people, either, unless they got an unfair disadvantage due to their race or gender. Exploitation was cool with her, as long as exploited employees get no longer called the n-word and get a gender neutral toilet.

But Biden? Looks like he's the first in decades to actually do something. Promising.
What's he going to do?

Sad but true.

so why has the price of FOOD AND GAS skyrocketed since BIDEN ascended to the Whitehouse?

Forum List

Back