We need to give American blacks land to form their own nation

You don't know anything about me, and your ignorance of what goes on in business and corporate level HR and management is enough to flood the Grand Canyon.

Laugh all you want........I'm used to it.

I'm also used to getting the last laugh, as your type always falls flat on their face.

200.gif

I never suggested I did know anything about you nit-wit.

I wasn't laughing at you,
If the idea a person can take care of themselves, somehow makes them a narcissist, well fuck it I am guilty ... :auiqs.jpg:

It's much more than just alive and well. It's the basis of Trump's platform and 3/4's of his appeal to the ignornat pigs who support him.

America is all about the working class being cheated out of a piece of the American pie and Trump has been able to convince angry people that the other races are responsible.

In truth, income inequality is coming home to America with the chickens.

Lucky for the rest of the world that China is risiing just in time to take America's place.
Americans can learn to wave their bloodsoaked flag in each other's faces, while the world moves on.
You are really deluded if you think a pax China will be better than the Pax Americana has been. All the Chinese want is a redo of the Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere with the Chinese on top instead of the Japanese.

It's much more than just alive and well. It's the basis of Trump's platform and 3/4's of his appeal to the ignornat pigs who support him.

America is all about the working class being cheated out of a piece of the American pie and Trump has been able to convince angry people that the other races are responsible.

In truth, income inequality is coming home to America with the chickens.

Lucky for the rest of the world that China is risiing just in time to take America's place.
Americans can learn to wave their bloodsoaked flag in each other's faces, while the world moves on.
You really are ignorant.
99% of Chinese citizens are on the edge of starvation and millions have died because the poor don't get medical treatment.
Don't try and bullshit me; I know way too many Chinese to believe any crap you post about how wonderful life is in China.

A massive infrastructure investment program encompassing $1.8 trillion.

That means tons of new jobs, and lots of money for existing companies.
What money trickles down to workers will go to skilled equipment operators. No one uses unskilled laborers for public projects anymore. Most of the “infrastructure” money will go to politically connected companies that donate large sums to democrat politicians.

You are talking about almost every society
Well, obviously you like living in a society where people can work 40 hours per week, yet be piss poor.

I don't. Apparently, we have different ideas of a good society worth living in.
you are talking about almost every society throughout the ages. Having a comfortable life on a forty hour job is largely a twentieth century phenomenon.

You really are ignorant.
99% of Chinese citizens are on the edge of starvation and millions have died because the poor don't get medical treatment.
Don't try and bullshit me; I know way too many Chinese to believe any crap you post about how wonderful life is in China.
Life isn't wonderful in China but they have risen a long way. Only 4 places separate the US and China now on quality of life. Says something for your country that your fellow Americans are referring to as a shithole.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If I were a black American It would make me think about all of the animal negroes who do their level best to be fuck ups at ever opportunity...
And you're not, so look in the mirror and look at the long tradition of feral, delusional, animal white facist assholes who fuck up race rrelations between black and white people.

Did someone say something about free shit?

Like this?

The Homestead Acts gave away 246 million acres of land. Research shows that 99.73 percent of that land went to whites, including white immigrants. 1.5 million white families were given free land or the equivalent of a minimum of $500,000 per family. Today 93 million whites still live on homestead land, which is at least 40 percent of the white population in America. That land has helped whites accumulate the wealth they have today.

"Overall, this process of land transfer provided a foundation for future growth both in terms of population and the economy. As the more western parts of the frontier were settled, the Homestead Act allowed development to occur in families and communities over time. With a legal title, the farmer could pass along accumulated assets and upward mobility to descendents. For example, the original homesteader might clear 80 acres, build a house and plant a few crops each year. The homesteader’s children might make more improvements by clearing the other 80 acres and raising livestock while continuing to sell crops. In addition, once enough farmers populated an area, there would be sufficient demand to establish a town, a school, retail stores, etc., creating economic opportunities outside of agriculture. This one-time transfer of property provided a mechanism and incentives for growth over generations rather than limiting benefits to one person or lifetime."

Williams, T. (2000). The Homestead Act: A major asset-building policy in American history (CSD Working Paper No. 00-9). St. Louis, MO: Washington University, Center for Social Development. The Homestead Act: A Major Asset-Building Policy in American History

Did someone say something about free shit?

Like this?

The Homestead Acts gave away 246 million acres of land. Research shows that 99.73 percent of that land went to whites, including white immigrants. 1.5 million white families were given free land or the equivalent of a minimum of $500,000 per family. Today 93 million whites still live on homestead land, which is at least 40 percent of the white population in America. That land has helped whites accumulate the wealth they have today.

"Overall, this process of land transfer provided a foundation for future growth both in terms of population and the economy. As the more western parts of the frontier were settled, the Homestead Act allowed development to occur in families and communities over time. With a legal title, the farmer could pass along accumulated assets and upward mobility to descendents. For example, the original homesteader might clear 80 acres, build a house and plant a few crops each year. The homesteader’s children might make more improvements by clearing the other 80 acres and raising livestock while continuing to sell crops. In addition, once enough farmers populated an area, there would be sufficient demand to establish a town, a school, retail stores, etc., creating economic opportunities outside of agriculture. This one-time transfer of property provided a mechanism and incentives for growth over generations rather than limiting benefits to one person or lifetime."

Williams, T. (2000). The Homestead Act: A major asset-building policy in American history (CSD Working Paper No. 00-9). St. Louis, MO: Washington University, Center for Social Development. The Homestead Act: A Major Asset-Building Policy in American History
You've never addressed the fact that what the settlers were given was virgin prarie not even decent farmland. The vast majority went broke, or even died. You need to stop with this nonsense. I don't believe that you've ever posted anything to prove that blacks were prevented from applying for grants. The ex-slaves you are always crying about didn't have the capital to even get to the territories, let alone buy the needed farming tools, seed, animals and enough food to survive until first harvest. If they had tried you'd be accusing us of enabling the genocide of ex-slaves by sending them into a situation that they didn't have the knowledge or financial wherewithal to survive. If I remember correctly, to qualify for a grant you had to prove you had the equipment to make a go of the farm.

How about it? I'm not suggesting that we kick blacks out. But blacks that want to be their own nation can have, let's say, Georgia. All other races will be required to move out and then it can be the new nation for black America. They are clearly unhappy living with everyone else. Would you support this?

Damn: Pregnant Chick Gets Beat Up Trying To Save Her Friend From Getting Jumped By 2 Girls Inside A Shoe Store!

It's called ethnic cleansing. They tried it with the Native Americans.

How about it? I'm not suggesting that we kick blacks out. But blacks that want to be their own nation can have, let's say, Georgia. All other races will be required to move out and then it can be the new nation for black America. They are clearly unhappy living with everyone else. Would you support this?

Damn: Pregnant Chick Gets Beat Up Trying To Save Her Friend From Getting Jumped By 2 Girls Inside A Shoe Store!
For those that want reparations, give them forty acres and one mule, with no option to sell. They have to live on it and farm it. It'll be educational.

Forum List

Back