We Need to Make it Much harder to get a Gun

A more accurate source.........you can't use them because 12 out of 350 million doesn't allow you exploit the fear generated by mass public shootings.....
WTF?
Fear of mass public shootings is what teabaggers regurgitate, as to why everyone should be armed to the teeth.

After Mass Shootings, Republicans Expand Access to Guns​

1682857818185.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › nashville-gun-laws

Mar 30, 2023 — In states around the country, Republican lawmakers are pushing laws to expand the ability to own and carry firearms.

Tennessee Advances Bill to Arm Teachers After Deadly ...​

1682857910836.png
U.S. News & World Report
https://www.usnews.com › News › National News

Apr 5, 2023 — Republican lawmakers in Tennessee advanced a bill allowing teachers to carry guns in classrooms in the wake of a school shooting that killed ..

Republicans Call for Return to God, Prayer After Uvalde ...​

1682857968604.png
Newsweek
https://www.newsweek.com › ... › God › Prayers

May 24, 2022 — "We don't need more gun control. We need to return to God," GOP Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene tweeted in the wake of the deadly ...

And how many times have you been told by other people what guns you should own?
Quite a few, from my first and second rifle....a .22 and 410 all the way up to a reliable deer hunting rifle, a 30-30.
And how many of those people want to force you to own the guns they say you should own?
Likely none.
Of course those same people laughed at my cousin, who bought a Colt AR- 15. (early 80's)
They were razzing him about like "WTF are you going to do with that"?
He got rid of it 6 months or so, later, I think he actually made $100 off of it.

Quite a few, from my first and second rifle....a .22 and 410 all the way up to a reliable deer hunting rifle, a 30-30.

Likely none.
Of course those same people laughed at my cousin, who bought a Colt AR- 15. (early 80's)
They were razzing him about like "WTF are you going to do with that"?
He got rid of it 6 months or so, later, I think he actually made $100 off of it.

So you never grew up and can't make your own decisions

Not surprising.

So you never grew up and can't make your own decisions
No, just seek advice, unlike teabaggers who think that AK or AR is a do everything weapon for varmints, deer, hogs. birds and bears.
And of course if five armed jitterbugs knock down your door, you can defend yourself.
Just like your dear leader.

fc8ca979ca5db420baf4bc5ee5eb6c29

Not surprising.

No, just seek advice, unlike teabaggers who think that AK or AR is a do everything weapon for varmints, deer, hogs. birds and bears.
And of course if five armed jitterbugs knock down your door, you can defend yourself.
Just like your dear leader.

fc8ca979ca5db420baf4bc5ee5eb6c29
Surre

Just because you crumble in the face of criticism from your peers doesn't mean everyone is as weak willed as you are

Surre

Just because you crumble in the face of criticism from your peers doesn't mean everyone is as weak willed as you are
WTF?
They would have criticized me, if I ever bought, such a one use and one use only, weapon, or invested in Trump U. course.

Sure..............keep yapping about "opinions".............DUMBASS.
Teabaggers let the opinion of ONE moron, form theirs.

ap21235625091143_slide-2c326e1089acc252b44b4eb3958ba058e988b7a9-s1100-c50.jpg
And the point of this photo is what exactly?

I never voted for Trump. Quite frankly I think Trump is a fucking idiot and a malignant narcissist

And the point of this photo is what exactly?

I never voted for Trump. Quite frankly I think Trump is a fucking idiot and a malignant narcissist
Sure..........................just like republicans now, claim......they never voted for Bush.
How the fuck did ever get elected?

Sure..........................
Prove that I voted for Trump. Go ahead and find a single post where I said I supported Trump.

You will find dozens of posts where I state that I do not vote for anyone who is part of the corrupt duopoly

Prove that I voted for Trump. Go ahead and find a single post where I said I supported Trump.

You will find dozens of posts where I state that I do not vote for anyone who is part of the corrupt duopoly
SO.............you don't vote and never did.........got it.

SO.............you don't vote and never did.........got it.

Wow, are you that fucking stupid.

Did you know that you do not have to vote for only Republicans and Democrats?

There is a whole world of choices out there and you can only see 2

Expand your little limited mind will you?

Wow, are you that fucking stupid.

Did you know that you do not have to vote for only Republicans and Democrats?

There is a whole world of choices out there and you can only see 2

Expand your little limited mind will you?
SO..............you voted FOR people who never win?
I vote AGAINST politicians, have been since 1984.
Except in 1992.

SO..............you voted FOR people who never win?
I vote AGAINST politicians, have been since 1984.
Except in 1992.
I vote my conscience and FYI some third party people I have voted for have won in local elections.

Unlike you I will not compromise myself to vote for a corrupt politician just because they might win

I vote my conscience and FYI some third party people I have voted for have won in local elections.

Unlike you I will not compromise myself to vote for a corrupt politician just because they might win
Right.......................
And let everyone else vote for the corrupt politician, while your vote, may as well be.......

shopping

So what?

At least I don't compromise my own beliefs like you do.
SO, voting FOR a loser, people KNOW have no chance of winning is NOBLE?
I would rather vote against the candidate that is more corrupt than their opponent.

SO, voting FOR a loser, people KNOW have no chance of winning is NOBLE?
I would rather vote against the candidate that is more corrupt than their opponent.
I don't vote so I get some fleeting sense of "winning"

I have principles that I refuse to compromise. You only seem to care if the corrupt politician you vote for "wins" so you will obviously compromise your principles ( if you actually have any that is) just so you can say you "won"

I don't vote so I get some fleeting sense of "winning"
So.......who ever stated yo had to?
There are plenty, just in my neighborhood, who do the same, they gave up.
I don't BLAME them, except when they complain about politics.
I have principles that I refuse to compromise. You only seem to care if the corrupt politician you vote for "wins"
NO...............The LESS corrupt politician.
so you will obviously compromise your principles ( if you actually have any that is) just so you can say you "won"
Sure.....................And I have been proclaiming THAT since 1980...........YAY.

Forum List

Back