We Need to Make it Much harder to get a Gun

Maybe you should have

Because using lib logic its a wonder you have not murdered someone by now
Because I'm not a gun nut, who needs a military-style knock-off weapon with a 30 round magazine and 2000 rounds of ammo to wound a turtle.

Because I'm not a gun nut, who needs a military-style knock-off weapon with a 30 round magazine and 2000 rounds of ammo to wound a turtle.
So think you are sane nut everyone else is nuts?

Obviously modesty is your best quality

So think you are sane nut everyone else is nuts?

Obviously modesty is your best quality
I've never had the use for a military-style knock-off weapon like what the gun nuts insist on having, it is useless except for what it was intended for, killing humans.
So,yeah, they are fucking nuts.

• Fact
Reactions: cnm
I've never had the use for a military-style knock-off weapon like what the gun nuts insist on having, it is useless except for what it was intended for, killing humans.
So,yeah, they are fucking nuts.
You are entitled to your opinion

But not my guns

You are entitled to your opinion

But not my guns
The mindset of the teabagger/Trump cult.
"Pro- life" until the kid is born, then they deserve their own AR-15.

i-1-90721663-and8216just-like-mom-and-dad.jpg

BS.
Do people have a right to machine guns, RPGs, hand grenades, tanks, landmines or flame throwers?
After all, they are "arms"..........right?

No, it isn't.
A civilian, not in government, that needs an AK or AR military-style weapon or knockoff, a 30 round magazine and 2000 rounds of ammo is GOOFY AND SENSELESS.

And they have every right to be goofy and senseless.
Just like you have every right to spew your idiocy non-stop.

Really who?

because I'm not now nor have I ever been involved with the TEA Party
Figured you weren't a "Bircher" either.

The John Birch Society from its start opposed collectivism as a "cancer" and, by extension, Communism and big government.
The organization and its founder, Robert Welch, promoted Americanism as “the philosophical antithesis of Communism.”.
It contended that the United States is a republic, not a democracy, and argued that states' rights should supersede those of the federal government.

SAME shit.

Figured you weren't a "Bircher" either.

The John Birch Society from its start opposed collectivism as a "cancer" and, by extension, Communism and big government.
The organization and its founder, Robert Welch, promoted Americanism as “the philosophical antithesis of Communism.”.
It contended that the United States is a republic, not a democracy, and argued that states' rights should supersede those of the federal government.

SAME shit.
I don't join political groups never have never will.

nope.
The fear is real. Too many innocent people are dying because it is too easy to get guns.
You are trying to act like we don't have thousands of innocent people and kids constantly dying from guns, but we do. Non stop.

If it were harder to get guns, much less innocent people would die. You people just can't admit and accept that so you try and spin bull shit.

Gun owners are extremely selfish and have major blood on their hands.
We now have 106,000 drug deaths per year, most drug deaths are related to self medicating for mental health issues, we have a mental health issue and we are not addressing however we are enabling it. Every mass shooting breaks 30-50 laws on the books, more laws regulating guns may or may not work, however so far it is not working.

We need to start focusing on healthy ways of dealing with mental health issues and confronting them, then and only then will things improve.

Instead of making it harder for Americans to enjoy their Constitutional rights we need to make it harder for low IQ dumbass inbred Libtards to vote away our Constitutional rights.

Forum List

Back