We need to stop over-reacting to the Coronavirus.

Worried Trumps army is going down the shit hole are we?

Hate to break it to you libs but Trumps leadership during the coronavirus is likely to cement his victory in the 2020 election. Tissue?
You’re right. This is definitely going very, very well.

It will boomerang on the left like all their other schemes to 'get Trump'. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh lookie here it's little boy blue or blew who or is currently blowing trump.

Your homo fantasies are off topic weirdo.

Did I touch a nerve little baby boy?

name that doctor, name that test. source your 40% false positive claim.
A Dr. Saphier. She actually said 50% now that I went back and listened. I was giving myself a 10% room there.
do you know the difference between a false positive and a false negative?
does it matter?
holy fuck, yes it does matter.

you are completely disqualified from queefing around here further. but you will do it anyway, and i knew you were prior to calling you out for this obvious idiocy.
funny, how? it means the test was useless. how do you see that differently? not being accurate is not being accurate.
You dumb son-of-a-bitch. What "middle ground" would you like to see here?

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

A Dr. Saphier. She actually said 50% now that I went back and listened. I was giving myself a 10% room there.
do you know the difference between a false positive and a false negative?
does it matter?
holy fuck, yes it does matter.

you are completely disqualified from queefing around here further. but you will do it anyway, and i knew you were prior to calling you out for this obvious idiocy.
funny, how? it means the test was useless. how do you see that differently? not being accurate is not being accurate.
You dumb son-of-a-bitch. What "middle ground" would you like to see here?

Huh, did I say middle ground in that post?

inaccurate is inaccurate

It is turning out that the corona virus does not spread as easily as some people have claimed. In other words, even if you spend considerable time around someone who has the corona virus, this does not mean you will automatically catch it. For example, the World Health Organization (WHO) found that in China only 5-10% of the people who had lived or worked closely with an infected person caught the virus:

The WHO team found that in China, 5-10% of people living or working closely with an infected person had the disease. (Coronavirus lessons from China could help America on COVID-19 epidemic)
Perhaps this explains why China, with a population of 1.3 billion, has had fewer than 90K cases, not to mention the fact that the rates of new cases and deaths have dropped dramatically over the last two weeks.

I am truly laughing. Trump declares a national emergency on the virus and all those that thought the virus was a hoax or a joke are now falling over themselves praising Trump. If that isn’t a definition of sheep, nothing is.

For the record, I have no issue with the national emergency declaration.

If he does declare which he is expected to in a little while it gives him sweeping powers and the government can control for one thing the internet. Let's see how they love him then.

No matter what happens in the world the left's response is DOOM and GLOOM.

Worried Trumps army is going down the shit hole are we?

Hate to break it to you libs but Trumps leadership during the coronavirus is likely to cement his victory in the 2020 election. Tissue?
ROTFLMBAO!

Okay.

It’s a huge difference.

Yes, but it was obviously a mistake. Yet you guys harp on it like its the end of the world.

You don't want people to have confidence in Trump because your main goal is to get rid of him in November.

And if it takes a little pandemic for you to get it, so be it.

"Mistakes" under these circumstances are inexcusable. Pure incompetence.

did you say that when Obama did nothing as thousands of americans died from H1N1? The hypocrisy of you libs has no limits.

Did nothing?

Dope.

did obozo block travel from affected countries? Did he cancel events? Did he increase funding for testing and treatment? NO, he did nothing, the media ignored it, and like all these other end of the world catastrophies, it went away. This one will too. But your lying hypocrisy will remain.
How many were infected? How many died? You partisan bitch you.

It’s a huge difference.

Yes, but it was obviously a mistake. Yet you guys harp on it like its the end of the world.

You don't want people to have confidence in Trump because your main goal is to get rid of him in November.

And if it takes a little pandemic for you to get it, so be it.

"Mistakes" under these circumstances are inexcusable. Pure incompetence.

did you say that when Obama did nothing as thousands of americans died from H1N1? The hypocrisy of you libs has no limits.

Did nothing?

Dope.

did obozo block travel from affected countries? Did he cancel events? Did he increase funding for testing and treatment? NO, he did nothing, the media ignored it, and like all these other end of the world catastrophies, it went away. This one will too. But your lying hypocrisy will remain.
another parrott.

2009 H1N1 Flu Pandemic Timeline

Awww Trump isn't fanning the flames of panic. For shame. He's supposed to be telling everyone that they're gonna die in two weeks.

The economy is being harmed by the Coronavirus hysteria created by the mainstream media. The virus itself will not harm our economy that much as long as we don't over-react. Most of the damage being done by the Coronavirus is being done by people talking about it and over-reacting. Contrast this with how well the world handled the flu pandemic of 1918. The stock market in the USA actually only dropped about 5% that year.

To put things into perspective, the 1918 flu killed about 50,000,000 people out of 1.6 billion. Today, that would be proportional to a virus killing about 215 million people worldwide. That sounds like it would be devastating, except if there was no global market crash in 1918, there is certainly no reason for us to panic and create one today.

We need to stop panicking, stoically let the virus run its course and keep working or we might suffer an economic depression.
The economy was very different then. It was not as globally interconnected, and many countries simply did not impact our economy as much as they do now. If we don't slow the spread of the coronavirus, our health infrastructure will be overwhelmed. You think there are panic and too many shutdowns now? Imagine communities in the midst of crisis where high school gyms are primitive triages without medical supplies, and patients are being prioritized as to who gets medical care. Imagine communities where banking services have stalled, and food distribution centers cease to operate, for even a week. Managing the pace of this is far preferable to waiting to get smacked by it.

The economy is being harmed by the Coronavirus hysteria created by the mainstream media. The virus itself will not harm our economy that much as long as we don't over-react. Most of the damage being done by the Coronavirus is being done by people talking about it and over-reacting. Contrast this with how well the world handled the flu pandemic of 1918. The stock market in the USA actually only dropped about 5% that year.

To put things into perspective, the 1918 flu killed about 50,000,000 people out of 1.6 billion. Today, that would be proportional to a virus killing about 215 million people worldwide. That sounds like it would be devastating, except if there was no global market crash in 1918, there is certainly no reason for us to panic and create one today.

We need to stop panicking, stoically let the virus run its course and keep working or we might suffer an economic depression.
The economy was very different then. It was not as globally interconnected, and many countries simply did not impact our economy as much as they do now. If we don't slow the spread of the coronavirus, our health infrastructure will be overwhelmed. You think there are panic and too many shutdowns now? Imagine communities in the midst of crisis where high school gyms are primitive triages without medical supplies, and patients are being prioritized as to who gets medical care.
I can’t stop laughing at the this post? Obammy, the globalist of globalists

As it turns out, food distribution centers are staffed and operated by human beings. These are human beings with families who will have to care for themselves, their children, and their elders. If a quarter or more of them are forced off the job for even a couple weeks or more, we are going to have a real crisis on our hands. The national guard will be rationing and distributing food in communities.

As it turns out, food distribution centers are staffed and operated by human beings. These are human beings with families who will have to care for themselves, their children, and their elders. If a quarter or more of them are forced off the job for even a couple weeks or more, we are going to have a real crisis on our hands. The national guard will be rationing and distributing food in communities.
Why wouldn’t they be subjects to the same quarantine? See, over reacting isn’t working

The economy was very different then. It was not as globally interconnected, and many countries simply did not impact our economy as much as they do now. If we don't slow the spread of the coronavirus, our health infrastructure will be overwhelmed. You think there are panic and too many shutdowns now? Imagine communities in the midst of crisis where high school gyms are primitive triages without medical supplies, and patients are being prioritized as to who gets medical care.
Why wouldn’t they be subjects to the same quarantine?
Better define your pronouns, or people won't know what you are saying. "They"?

Why wouldn’t they be subjects to the same quarantine?
Better define your pronouns, or people won't know what you are saying. "They"?
Well you removed your post. That would change my post. You removed it.

Forum List

Back