We need to stop over-reacting to the Coronavirus.

I am truly laughing. Trump declares a national emergency on the virus and all those that thought the virus was a hoax or a joke are now falling over themselves praising Trump. If that isn’t a definition of sheep, nothing is.

For the record, I have no issue with the national emergency declaration.
The demwit panic is the national emergency. I just came back from the grocery store. Total mayhem. The store is patrolled by both the police and fire department.

The democrat TDS lies are as follows. Take your pick.

Trump is going to declare martial law and send the army to close all stores.

Trump has put all truck drivers in quarantine and there will be no deliveries.

Trump has crashed the economy and money is worthless.

Democrats need to be punished severely for what they are doing. We need another Joe McCarthy. Are you now or have you ever been a democrat

where was the panic and criticism during the swine flu outbreak in 09 where millions were infected and thousands died ?no criticism of Obama at all ....

Right. And why should there have been? he didn't start the illness. Republicans for the most part chose not to go down the road of making it political. We will have some kind of flu every year and elderly people will continue to be the victims hit hardest. Question I have is why were their lives worth less in those past years than they are today? or are we willing now to crash the markets every flu season?

I am truly laughing. Trump declares a national emergency on the virus and all those that thought the virus was a hoax or a joke are now falling over themselves praising Trump. If that isn’t a definition of sheep, nothing is.

For the record, I have no issue with the national emergency declaration.

If he does declare which he is expected to in a little while it gives him sweeping powers and the government can control for one thing the internet. Let's see how they love him then.

No matter what happens in the world the left's response is DOOM and GLOOM.

Worried Trumps army is going down the shit hole are we?

Hate to break it to you libs but Trumps leadership during the coronavirus is likely to cement his victory in the 2020 election. Tissue?
You’re right. This is definitely going very, very well.

It will boomerang on the left like all their other schemes to 'get Trump'. :auiqs.jpg:

QUOTE="Zander, post: 24231773, member: 20854"]
I would never have predicted that Americans on the whole would become so easily manipulated by media scare tactics.
I know. Who knew sheep use toilet paper? None to be found in the two largest towns in our county. We're totally rural, no one can afford to travel and one case in the entire state. But toilet paper is sold out everywhere.
2dd3333ec715e888fe4ec2def24257e934d1faa279782d1b55d7efa9e7b1ec4b.jpg

giphy.gif
[/QUOTE]

I just returned from Walmart. Every last roll of toilet paper was GONE! The entire isle was empty. Some lady said she'd been to 4 stores they are all cleaned out.

I would never have predicted that Americans on the whole would become so easily manipulated by media scare tactics.
I know. Who knew sheep use toilet paper? None to be found in the two largest towns in our county. We're totally rural, no one can afford to travel and one case in the entire state. But toilet paper is sold out everywhere.

giphy.gif

I just returned from Walmart. Every last roll of toilet paper was GONE! The entire isle was empty. Some lady said she'd been to 4 stores they are all cleaned out.

Well, there are a lot of people around who are full of shit. :auiqs.jpg:

giphy.gif

Well, there are a lot of people around who are full of shit. :auiqs.jpg:

I live in a blue state so explains a lot.

The insurance companies present agreed to no copays for coronavirus tests, but they did not say there would be no copays for coronavirus treatment.

Obviously a misstatement by the President.

Bonus for TDS sufferers, it allows you to be disappointed by the companies waiving copays for the tests.

Also known as a lie he read right off of a teleprompter.

Do you have the teleprompter readout?

incredible...you’re pathetic

Evidently not.

Even if that got on the teleprompter, it was a mistake. They are waiving copays on testing, which was something dems were complaining about.

Yet a miswording and you guys get to bitch about even that.

It was a lie. Plain and simple. You just can’t be critical of your master

The economy is being harmed by the Coronavirus hysteria created by the mainstream media. The virus itself will not harm our economy that much as long as we don't over-react. Most of the damage being done by the Coronavirus is being done by people talking about it and over-reacting. Contrast this with how well the world handled the flu pandemic of 1918. The stock market in the USA actually only dropped about 5% that year.

To put things into perspective, the 1918 flu killed about 50,000,000 people out of 1.6 billion. Today, that would be proportional to a virus killing about 215 million people worldwide. That sounds like it would be devastating, except if there was no global market crash in 1918, there is certainly no reason for us to panic and create one today.

We need to stop panicking, stoically let the virus run its course and keep working or we might suffer an economic depression.

We had some people fighting for the toilet paper at my local grocery store. Another person overpaid for about 80 rolls. Also, place was packed with people, some products completely out of stock.

I think we've had 1 person total die from this. Everyone is anticipating the national quarantine. It's oversold, over promoted by MSM (especially in the U.S who want to hurt Trump and keep any focus away from Biden) and people become irrational.

Oversold?

Coronavirus 10 times more lethal than seasonal flu, top health official says

Maybe they will cancel all the presidential debates now. Have people vote from their homes.

What do debates have to do with anything?

If you are sold on this, what do you suggest?

You have a very important election in a few months. Not just for America, but for Western Civilization that determines if the West will stand up to China, or capitulate further as we did the Germans in 1939. This has to be on the minds and lips of all citizens, especially in the U.S, no?

I'm not big on conspiracies, but the timing of this from China is uncanny. I'm more angry at the lack of leadership in the world that asks, "why in the F do these serious viruses (like SARS, that killed dozens in Canada in 2003), keep coming out of your centrally controlled communist shytehole"?

Take it seriously, yes, but let's not presume the inevitable loss of civilization. An antidote will be found, tried and tested at record speed I'm sure. If you are elderly with underlying issues, yes, be extra cautious. I can't live in fear, and I will look for facts. I will also look for explanations, we are becoming dangerously un-curious.
Where the heck was all this sensible reservation during the Ebola situation that occurred under Obama's Administration?

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

The economy is being harmed by the Coronavirus hysteria created by the mainstream media. The virus itself will not harm our economy that much as long as we don't over-react. Most of the damage being done by the Coronavirus is being done by people talking about it and over-reacting. Contrast this with how well the world handled the flu pandemic of 1918. The stock market in the USA actually only dropped about 5% that year.

To put things into perspective, the 1918 flu killed about 50,000,000 people out of 1.6 billion. Today, that would be proportional to a virus killing about 215 million people worldwide. That sounds like it would be devastating, except if there was no global market crash in 1918, there is certainly no reason for us to panic and create one today.

We need to stop panicking, stoically let the virus run its course and keep working or we might suffer an economic depression.

The economy is being harmed by the Coronavirus hysteria created by the mainstream media.

No. The economy is being harmed by a very real global pandemic and our country's lackluster and poorly managed response.
There is no confidence in the process thusfar.

The correct response is to let the virus run its course and keep working.

Really?
Just let it kill as many as it will without any targeted mitigation?

Who from your family are you donating to the sacrificial table?

We had some people fighting for the toilet paper at my local grocery store. Another person overpaid for about 80 rolls. Also, place was packed with people, some products completely out of stock.

I think we've had 1 person total die from this. Everyone is anticipating the national quarantine. It's oversold, over promoted by MSM (especially in the U.S who want to hurt Trump and keep any focus away from Biden) and people become irrational.

Oversold?

By that you mean its 3.5% leathal for those with existing serious health issues and the elderly. And that for most healthy people it produces only mild symptoms that go away on their own. :itsok: Meanwhile the flu kills lots of kids.

Each kills who it kills. That in no way changes the death rate, dope.

Oversold?

Maybe they will cancel all the presidential debates now. Have people vote from their homes.

What do debates have to do with anything?

If you are sold on this, what do you suggest?

You have a very important election in a few months. Not just for America, but for Western Civilization that determines if the West will stand up to China, or capitulate further as we did the Germans in 1939. This has to be on the minds and lips of all citizens, especially in the U.S, no?

I'm not big on conspiracies, but the timing of this from China is uncanny. I'm more angry at the lack of leadership in the world that asks, "why in the F do these serious viruses (like SARS, that killed dozens in Canada in 2003), keep coming out of your centrally controlled communist shytehole"?

Take it seriously, yes, but let's not presume the inevitable loss of civilization. An antidote will be found, tried and tested at record speed I'm sure. If you are elderly with underlying issues, yes, be extra cautious. I can't live in fear, and I will look for facts. I will also look for explanations, we are becoming dangerously un-curious.

No one has presumed or is presuming the end of civilization, dope. Only that you take it seriously and do your part.

Also known as a lie he read right off of a teleprompter.

Evidently not.

Even if that got on the teleprompter, it was a mistake. They are waiving copays on testing, which was something dems were complaining about.

It’s a huge difference.

Yes, but it was obviously a mistake. Yet you guys harp on it like its the end of the world.

You don't want people to have confidence in Trump because your main goal is to get rid of him in November.

And if it takes a little pandemic for you to get it, so be it.

"Mistakes" under these circumstances are inexcusable. Pure incompetence.

The economy is being harmed by the Coronavirus hysteria created by the mainstream media.

No. The economy is being harmed by a very real global pandemic and our country's lackluster and poorly managed response.

Really?

How many corona victims do you personally know? How many does anyone on this board know? 80% of those who contract it will not even know they have it. Yes, its worse on older people with some other medical issue, so is every disease known to man.

Who is benefitting from this hype?

1. China
2. Trump hating democrats
3. Trump hating media
4. Russia

Now, think about why this is being hyped like it is and who is doing it.

Evidently not.

It’s a huge difference.

Yes, but it was obviously a mistake. Yet you guys harp on it like its the end of the world.

You don't want people to have confidence in Trump because your main goal is to get rid of him in November.

did you say that when Obama did nothing as thousands of americans died from H1N1? The hypocrisy of you libs has no limits.

No one has given the American people the kind of reassurance that is needed to for us to keep calm and carry on. If Americans are over-reacting it's because we know in our hearts our health care system cannot handle this effectively.

Well shit the top infectious disease doctor Fauci admitted to congress today that they have failed and don't have means to test.
Thank you CDC

Really?

How many corona victims do you personally know? How many does anyone on this board know? 80% of those who contract it will not even know they have it. Yes, its worse on older people with some other medical issue, so is every disease known to man.

Who is benefitting from this hype?

1. China
2. Trump hating democrats
3. Trump hating media
4. Russia

Now, think about why this is being hyped like it is and who is doing it.
It's not hype. It's information. It's real and happening.
In case you haven't noticed, there is an unprecideted response to this virus globally.

I also don't need to have first hand exposure within my own family to empathize with those affected. Only a true piece of shit would shrug off such a potentially serious death rate simply because it didn't affect them personally.

Evidently not.

It’s a huge difference.

did you say that when Obama did nothing as thousands of americans died from H1N1? The hypocrisy of you libs has no limits.

Did nothing?

Dope.

Forum List

Back