We need to stop over-reacting to the Coronavirus.

Where’s their statement?

The insurance companies present agreed to no copays for coronavirus tests, but they did not say there would be no copays for coronavirus treatment.

Obviously a misstatement by the President.

Bonus for TDS sufferers, it allows you to be disappointed by the companies waiving copays for the tests.

Also known as a lie he read right off of a teleprompter.

Do you have the teleprompter readout?

incredible...you’re pathetic
so No huh?

where was the panic and criticism during the swine flu outbreak in 09 where millions were infected and thousands died ?no criticism of Obama at all ....

I just got an email from the local community blog and people are reporting panic buying with shelves bare of meat and TP in some stores! Amazing! There isn't even any corona cases within 300 miles of me! And it only hits the very old!

The economy is being harmed by the Coronavirus hysteria created by the mainstream media. The virus itself will not harm our economy that much as long as we don't over-react. Most of the damage being done by the Coronavirus is being done by people talking about it and over-reacting. Contrast this with how well the world handled the flu pandemic of 1918. The stock market in the USA actually only dropped about 5% that year.

To put things into perspective, the 1918 flu killed about 50,000,000 people out of 1.6 billion. Today, that would be proportional to a virus killing about 215 million people worldwide. That sounds like it would be devastating, except if there was no global market crash in 1918, there is certainly no reason for us to panic and create one today.

We need to stop panicking, stoically let the virus run its course and keep working or we might suffer an economic depression.

We had some people fighting for the toilet paper at my local grocery store. Another person overpaid for about 80 rolls. Also, place was packed with people, some products completely out of stock.

I think we've had 1 person total die from this. Everyone is anticipating the national quarantine. It's oversold, over promoted by MSM (especially in the U.S who want to hurt Trump and keep any focus away from Biden) and people become irrational.

Oversold?

Coronavirus 10 times more lethal than seasonal flu, top health official says

Maybe they will cancel all the presidential debates now. Have people vote from their homes.

What do debates have to do with anything?

If you are sold on this, what do you suggest?

You have a very important election in a few months. Not just for America, but for Western Civilization that determines if the West will stand up to China, or capitulate further as we did the Germans in 1939. This has to be on the minds and lips of all citizens, especially in the U.S, no?

I'm not big on conspiracies, but the timing of this from China is uncanny. I'm more angry at the lack of leadership in the world that asks, "why in the F do these serious viruses (like SARS, that killed dozens in Canada in 2003), keep coming out of your centrally controlled communist shytehole"?

Take it seriously, yes, but let's not presume the inevitable loss of civilization. An antidote will be found, tried and tested at record speed I'm sure. If you are elderly with underlying issues, yes, be extra cautious. I can't live in fear, and I will look for facts. I will also look for explanations, we are becoming dangerously un-curious.

I would never have predicted that Americans on the whole would become so easily manipulated by media scare tactics.

Democrats wonder why they are hated lmfao

The new law, which effectively acts as a carbon tax, would decimate the logging and trucking industries, resulting in thousands upon thousands of people losing their jobs and raising energy costs across the board. As it was being proposed and debated in the legislature, massive protests took place in and around the capitol building, spurred on by Timber Unity. Thousands of people showed up to the protest, and hundreds of truckers in a convoy circled around the building and capitol.

Oregon wants it's slaves to bend over and you pathetic fks can't figure out why the DEEP STATE trains you to hate Trump . your assholes!!!

Technology to free us from the abiotic fluid known as "oil" has been kept from us for decades. Tesla technology stolen to keep us energy dependent based on an oil based economy via the petro dollar. Take way the cabal's monopoly of energy and they lose the ability to control the sheeple. Looney leftists are the best allies that these control freaks could ever hope to have.....you have to laugh at the absurdity. The very ones claiming to fight "the establishment" are actually doing their dirty work. It's a fucking Greek tragedy with some ironic humor thrown in for effect.

Exactly------- and now that the general public which means what 3-4 generations are finally , finally seeing how we have been played for " DECADES" this is no dam left right ordeal now this is everybody and these SOB's can't get the fk off the left right side of politics and fight TOGETHER for this gagwd am country as AMERICANS!!!!! no matter where the hell you are from -- or wtf color someone is.

GAWD DEMOCRATS are the WORLD PIGS!!! in fact that is an insult to pigs they are awfully cute!

This crap is in EVERY ASPECT of our lives and has been.

They won't think it's gawd dam conspiracy nnow when we told these STUPID SOB'S

YOU WOULD BE TAXED TO BREATHE A.HOLES LMFAO!!!

View attachment 312207

agenda 2030 is IN YOUR HOME NOW OMFG this is comical ..now as soon as I find my OLD article telling you stupid asses you would be taxed to breathe I GET TO SAY KARMA FOUNND YOU PATHETIC PRICKS AGAIN.
GAWD DO WE LOVE THIS!!
Tyrannical Oregon Governor Implements Cap And Trade Scheme Via Executive Order
These broads are like they are running their families. But the nation or areas they are in charge are not their families. By the end we will be taxed a hundred dollars for a dollar's worth of product or return.

The insurance companies present agreed to no copays for coronavirus tests, but they did not say there would be no copays for coronavirus treatment.

Bonus for TDS sufferers, it allows you to be disappointed by the companies waiving copays for the tests.

Evidently not.

Even if that got on the teleprompter, it was a mistake. They are waiving copays on testing, which was something dems were complaining about.

Yet a miswording and you guys get to bitch about even that.
It’s a huge difference.

where was the panic and criticism during the swine flu outbreak in 09 where millions were infected and thousands died ?no criticism of Obama at all ....
They were on top of it from the first two patients (children in California 130 miles apart) on April 9, 2009 and within days had reported it to WHO and other relevant agencies.

Obama’s acting director of health and human services declared H1N1 a public health emergency on April 26, 2009. That was when the United States had only 20 confirmed cases of H1N1 and no deaths.

Two days later, the administration made an initial funding request for H1N1 to Congress. Eventually $7.65 billion was allocated for a vaccine and other measures.

On Oct. 24, 2009, six months after his administration declared H1N1 a public health emergency, Obama declared it a national emergency.
PolitiFact - Donald Trump wrong saying Barack Obama did nothing about swine flu

I would never have predicted that Americans on the whole would become so easily manipulated by media scare tactics.
How else do you think Trump got elected. Fearmongering is his stock in trade.

Just turn on Fox News any day of any hour of the week. Notice all the doom music which preludes so many of their stories? They've been doing that for quite a while now. Over a decade. Textbook totalitarian regime tactics that I used to see when I was stationed in Gitmo watching Castro's TV channel.

Fox wasn't like that when they first started out.

Evidently not.

Even if that got on the teleprompter, it was a mistake. They are waiving copays on testing, which was something dems were complaining about.

It’s a huge difference.

Yes, but it was obviously a mistake. Yet you guys harp on it like its the end of the world.

You don't want people to have confidence in Trump because your main goal is to get rid of him in November.

And if it takes a little pandemic for you to get it, so be it.

Just turn on Fox News any day of any hour of the week. Notice all the doom music which preludes so many of their stories? They've been doing that for quite a while now. Over a decade.

They weren't like that when they first started out.
There's always a segment of the population that will buy right into that crap.

I've been making fun of Fox News doom music on this forum for years now.

How funny the pseudocons are just now whining about scare tactics!

Just turn on Fox News any day of any hour of the week. Notice all the doom music which preludes so many of their stories? They've been doing that for quite a while now. Over a decade. Textbook totalitarian regime tactics that I used to see when I was stationed in Gitmo watching Castro's TV channel.

Fox wasn't like that when they first started out.

I watch way more CNN and MSNBC than I do FOX. Better to observe what the enemy is up to.

Evidently not.

It’s a huge difference.

Yes, but it was obviously a mistake. Yet you guys harp on it like its the end of the world.

You don't want people to have confidence in Trump because your main goal is to get rid of him in November.

And if it takes a little pandemic for you to get it, so be it.
Obvious mistakes destroy confidence.

The economy is being harmed by the Coronavirus hysteria created by the mainstream media. The virus itself will not harm our economy that much as long as we don't over-react. Most of the damage being done by the Coronavirus is being done by people talking about it and over-reacting. Contrast this with how well the world handled the flu pandemic of 1918. The stock market in the USA actually only dropped about 5% that year.

To put things into perspective, the 1918 flu killed about 50,000,000 people out of 1.6 billion. Today, that would be proportional to a virus killing about 215 million people worldwide. That sounds like it would be devastating, except if there was no global market crash in 1918, there is certainly no reason for us to panic and create one today.

We need to stop panicking, stoically let the virus run its course and keep working or we might suffer an economic depression.

The economy is being harmed by the Coronavirus hysteria created by the mainstream media.

No. The economy is being harmed by a very real global pandemic and our country's lackluster and poorly managed response.
There is no confidence in the process thusfar.

The correct response is to let the virus run its course and keep working.

I am truly laughing. Trump declares a national emergency on the virus and all those that thought the virus was a hoax or a joke are now falling over themselves praising Trump. If that isn’t a definition of sheep, nothing is.

For the record, I have no issue with the national emergency declaration.

Last edited:
wait until u morons can't go out you'll believe the bs then. lol....... That fridge is empty today huh bahahaahaha

THEY WILL SAY TRUMP HAS THE CORONA VIRUS AND TAKE HIM OUT!

THIS IS YOUR 911 YOU CAN'T SEE IT /BIOLOGICAL WARFARE D.A
lock down is coming...

KARMA IS COMING FOR ALL YOU WANKERS WHO TAUNTED ME DAILY!!!

upload_2020-3-13_11-17-28.jpeg

lol

Forum List

Back