We need to stop over-reacting to the Coronavirus.

well again, how am I wrong, if none have been reported? need cheese?
You don’t know what you’re talking about.

The deaths were reported in the paper. Apparently you’re not familiar with the language so I’ll explain it to you. That means the authors of the paper did not write it down in the paper. The data exists. The deaths have been reported, but when they wrote the paper it was not data that they decided to put in the paper.

I'm surprised you are unfamiliar with the concept of "Fake News".

Just because something is in a newspaper, doesn't necessarily mean it actually happened. A lot of times, newspapermen and journalists try to make a difference and craft public opinion by writing stories designed to do exactly that. Not because they are truthful or actually happened.
We need to capture this dumbass and send him to a deserted island somewhere or possibly Norh Korea or Iran.
There is stupid and then there is deathly dangerous, chronic, beyond belief, incurable stupidity. This dumbass ass suffers from the former. Get him out of our country. He is more dangerous than the coronavirus.
TDS is far more dangerous.
These idiotic posts cannot be coming from real people. This has to be people pulling all of our chains or Russians acting like the stupidest of stupid Americans.
I cannot believe there are this many absolutely dumbass people in the US.
This no longer has anything to do with Trump. This has to do with what doctors and scientists are telling us. Trump has been locked in his bedroom with bags of McDonald burgers and a case of diet coke watching Fox news and cartoons.

The problem here is that America has already gone through 5 years of the Media working 24/7 trying to take Trump down and out.

And attempt after attempt has been foiled.

Its not difficult or preposterous to think that this might be the same kind of thing. And when the first three words out of Crazy Bernie's mouth last nite when asked about coronavirus were "Donald Fucking Trump" it really lends credibility to the theory that there is a conspiracy going on here.

Back in January 2017, a couple of weeks before his inauguration, Private Citizen Donald Trump spoke with the senator representing him, Chuck U. Schumer. Schumer told his constituent "If you cross the Deep State, they have 6 ways to Sunday to get back at you"/

if they didn't happen, then they wouldn't be reported. get it? Again, point to a link that shows someone under 50 died. dude, nice pretzel twist.

giphy.gif

Like I said, you don’t know what you’re talking about. The paper used as a reference for your website doesn’t report what the mortality rate is for any any category below 80, so the spots are blank.

You’re making false assumptions.

The deaths were reported in the paper. Apparently you’re not familiar with the language so I’ll explain it to you. That means the authors of the paper did not write it down in the paper. The data exists. The deaths have been reported, but when they wrote the paper it was not data that they decided to put in the paper.

Just because something is in a newspaper, doesn't necessarily mean it actually happened. A lot of times, newspapermen and journalists try to make a difference and craft public opinion by writing stories designed to do exactly that. Not because they are truthful or actually happened.

When I said paper, I wasn’t referring to a newspaper. I was referring to a scientific paper. One published by the WHO regarding characteristics and responses in Wuhan to their outbreak.

Thanks for trying, but your comment is meaningless.
dude, that was outstanding. where did you learn to spin such shit? wow. fk son, you are a messed up punk fk you. doubletalk your ass off all you want, you are no longer taken seriously.

We need to capture this dumbass and send him to a deserted island somewhere or possibly Norh Korea or Iran.
There is stupid and then there is deathly dangerous, chronic, beyond belief, incurable stupidity. This dumbass ass suffers from the former. Get him out of our country. He is more dangerous than the coronavirus.
These idiotic posts cannot be coming from real people. This has to be people pulling all of our chains or Russians acting like the stupidest of stupid Americans.
This no longer has anything to do with Trump. This has to do with what doctors and scientists are telling us. Trump has been locked in his bedroom with bags of McDonald burgers and a case of diet coke watching Fox news and cartoons.

The problem here is that America has already gone through 5 years of the Media working 24/7 trying to take Trump down and out.

Its not difficult or preposterous to think that this might be the same kind of thing. And when the first three words out of Crazy Bernie's mouth last nite when asked about coronavirus were "Donald Fucking Trump" it really lends credibility to the theory that there is a conspiracy going on here.

Back in January 2017, a couple of weeks before his inauguration, Private Citizen Donald Trump spoke with the senator representing him, Chuck U. Schumer. Schumer told his constituent "If you cross the Deep State, they have 6 ways to Sunday to get back at you"/
Trump and you are hypocrites
In the summer and fall of 2014, Trump posted close to 100 tweets criticizing and, for lack of a better word, weaponizing, the Obama administration's response to the Ebola crisis. Trump's tweets included the observation "I know for sure that our leaders are incompetent." He called Obama "stupid" and suggested that he "personally embrace all people in the US who contract Ebola!" He also callously tweeted that an American medical worker who had contracted Ebola while abroad shouldn't be allowed back home, arguing that the person should instead "suffer the consequences!

We only wish that Trump was as successful as the Obama administration was with Ebola.

if they didn't happen, then they wouldn't be reported. get it? Again, point to a link that shows someone under 50 died. dude, nice pretzel twist.

giphy.gif

Like I said, you don’t know what you’re talking about. The paper used as a reference for your website doesn’t report what the mortality rate is for any any category below 80, so the spots are blank.

well post the paper it was in.

It’s funny how I’m posting the paper you’re supposedly referencing. Just goes to show that you don’t really know what you’re talking about.

https://www.who.int/docs/default-so...na-joint-mission-on-covid-19-final-report.pdf

Mortality rates discussed around the bottom of page 12.
yeah, thanks for the link, but what is it on page 12 that backs your position? quote it. I had confirmed cases. I did a word search. now within this quoted material, where does it mention people under 50?

here's all I found.

As of 20 February, 2114 of the 55,924 laboratory confirmed cases have died.

Mortality increases with age, with the highest mortality among people over 80 years of age (CFR 21.9%). The CFR is higher among males compared to females (4.7% vs. 2.8%). By occupation, patients who reported being retirees had the highest CFR at 8.9%. While patients who reported no comorbid conditions had a CFR of 1.4%, patients with comorbid conditions had much higher rates: 13.2% for those with cardiovascular disease, 9.2% for diabetes, 8.4% for hypertension, 8.0% for chronic respiratory disease, and 7.6% for cancer

ahhh look at the TDS guy is back.

In the summer and fall of 2014, Trump posted close to 100 tweets criticizing and, for lack of a better word, weaponizing, the Obama administration's response to the Ebola crisis. Trump's tweets included the observation "I know for sure that our leaders are incompetent." He called Obama "stupid" and suggested that he "personally embrace all people in the US who contract Ebola!" He also callously tweeted that an American medical worker who had contracted Ebola while abroad shouldn't be allowed back home, arguing that the person should instead "suffer the consequences!

We only wish that Trump was as successful as the Obama administration was with Ebola.
it was a weak counter move. Nothing like this. schools didn't close, restaurants didn't close. many things being done here are being done for the first time ever. Yet, you simply can't accept it.

It’s funny how I’m posting the paper you’re supposedly referencing. Just goes to show that you don’t really know what you’re talking about.

https://www.who.int/docs/default-so...na-joint-mission-on-covid-19-final-report.pdf

yeah, thanks for the link, but what is it on page 12 that backs your position? quote it. I had confirmed cases. I did a word search. now within this quoted material, where does it mention people under 50?

here's all I found.

Mortality increases with age, with the highest mortality among people over 80 years of age (CFR 21.9%). The CFR is higher among males compared to females (4.7% vs. 2.8%). By occupation, patients who reported being retirees had the highest CFR at 8.9%. While patients who reported no comorbid conditions had a CFR of 1.4%, patients with comorbid conditions had much higher rates: 13.2% for those with cardiovascular disease, 9.2% for diabetes, 8.4% for hypertension, 8.0% for chronic respiratory disease, and 7.6% for cancer
Yes. As you see, they didn’t include mortality rates for individuals ages below 80 which is why the spots on the chart are blank. If no one in those age brackets died, the mortality rate would be listed as zero. The spots are blank because there is no data.

So you see how you’re mistaken?

Stop making things up.

When I said paper, I wasn’t referring to a newspaper. I was referring to a scientific paper. One published by the WHO regarding characteristics and responses in Wuhan to their outbreak.

Thanks for trying, but your comment is meaningless.
dude, that was outstanding. where did you learn to spin such shit? wow. fk son, you are a messed up punk fk you. doubletalk your ass off all you want, you are no longer taken seriously.
You seem very confused. I was just going off the information you linked. Apparently you don’t really understand what you’re attempting to say.

here's all I found.

Yes. As you see, they didn’t include mortality rates for individuals ages below 80 which is why the spots on the chart are blank. If no one in those age brackets died, the mortality rate would be listed as zero. The spots are blank because there is no data.

Stop making things up.
so that means there some? come on fk, again, spin as you need. my point is still valid and yours is still missing. so once you can point to one death under 50, I'll be stating no confirmed deaths below 50.

here's all I found.

Stop making things up.
so that means there some? come on fk, again, spin as you need. my point is still valid and yours is still missing. so once you can point to one death under 50, I'll be stating no confirmed deaths below 50.

It remains unclear hoe you’ve come to the conclusion there have been no confirmed deaths below 50.

Are you just making that up?

here's all I found.

Stop making things up.

It remains unclear hoe you’ve come to the conclusion there have been no confirmed deaths below 50.

If you are claiming that there are confirmed deaths of people below 50 from coronavirus, you should verify it

it was a weak counter move. Nothing like this. schools didn't close, restaurants didn't close. many things being done here are being done for the first time ever. Yet, you simply can't accept it.
Obama did what was required to control Ebola in a timely fashion. The results speak for themself.
This coronavirus is more challenging than Ebola but Trump has not been timely in his actions. Today was a huge move on his part. Someone got his ear. Thank goodness it was not any of the idiots on this post.

here's all I found.

Stop making things up.

If you are claiming that there are confirmed deaths of people below 50 from coronavirus, you should verify it

Why am I the only one that has to verify it. The other poster made the claim that no one under 50 has died. You don’t ask them for verification?

What has changed in the last three days?

Coronavirus Update: New York, New Jersey, Connecticut agree to shared COVID-19 restrictions

"Governor Andrew Cuomo announced the latest coronavirus numbers in New York state, which currently stand at 950 cases with seven fatalities.

"Cuomo said 158, roughly 17% of cases, are hospitalized.

"There have been 221 new cases since Sunday, including 134 new cases in New York City to bring the total there to 463."

Coronavirus Update: New York, New Jersey, Connecticut agree to shared COVID-19 restrictions

"Governor Andrew Cuomo announced the latest coronavirus numbers in New York state, which currently stand at 950 cases with seven fatalities.

"There have been 221 new cases since Sunday, including 134 new cases in New York City to bring the total there to 463."

An average of 30 New Yorkers die every week from Cirrhosis OTL and they tend to be a lot younger than Coronavirus fatalities.

Its really not that impressive number that 7 passed on.

An average of 30 New Yorkers die every week from Cirrhosis OTL and they tend to be a lot younger than Coronavirus fatalities.

Its really not that impressive number that 7 passed on.
How contagious is cirrhosis?

"CORONAVIRUS HEADLINES
*Governors agree to close bars, restaurants, casinos in New Jersey, New York and Connecticut
*New Jersey closes all schools indefinitely; mobilizes National Guard
*NYC closes public schools; Online learning begins next week
*950 confirmed cases of the coronavirus in New York
*Wall Street declines sharply again
*Italy's death toll climbs over 2,000.
*SAT test canceled.
*MLB pushes back start of season.
*Actor Idris Elba tests positive for coronavirus"

Will you become impressed if US infections mirror Italy's?

incredible...you’re pathetic

Evidently not.

Even if that got on the teleprompter, it was a mistake. They are waiving copays on testing, which was something dems were complaining about.

Yet a miswording and you guys get to bitch about even that.

It was a lie. Plain and simple. You just can’t be critical of your master

"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period"

That lie hurt me.

This situation was mis-speaking.

while every medical professional on the planet is recommending social distancing, your blob has produced this scene at airports in several states.

View attachment 312760

Mis-speaking my ass.
You do realize you're making the argument against government control, right?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

On the contrary, what was needed was more control and coordination. The blob is incompetent and as a result, thousands of people had to stand in close contact for extended periods of time. That part of the response was a total failure.

IMHO, the panic is the pandemic, not Covid-19.

The infection rates are significantly lower than are being reported. There is no definitive test for corona virus being used in emergency room admissions at hospitals. Many patients may be suffering from other kinds of infections. This is because the symptoms of Corona virus infection are similar to many other pathogens. Thus, identifying someone as having "Corona Virus" by simply observing symptoms is unscientific and beyond stupid.

Reported "Mortality rates" are statistically being misrepresented. They regard the rates of mortality of patients admitted to hospitals suffering from influenza like symptoms which are presumed to be Corona virus. Thus, the current rates being reported of 3.4% do not regard only the Corona virus. Also, death may not result from the virus but from other symptoms.

A highly rigorous analysis of causes of death is needed, and this cannot be done daily, this requires months of statistical analysis and has to be conducted in highly controlled environments. None of that is happening...

Fools are buying toilet paper and canned corn, I'll be buying stocks.

Forum List

Back