We need to stop over-reacting to the Coronavirus.

BTW, nothing like the governor of a state to shame his constituents for going to bars and celebrating St. Patty's Day. yeah, the little respect he may have had left at that speech. Fk Pritzger.
Celebrating St. Patty's day is not more important then slowing the spread of the virus, dope.

Idiots should be shamed at every opportunity.

St. Patrick's Day , at least around here, is celebrated with copious amounts of alcohol, which BTW kills coronavirus.

Further, they say that Coronavirus first came from snakes, and St. Patrick is best known for driving the snakes out of Ireland.
Yep alcohol can certainly solve the problem. Just be sure you drink 140 proof and make sure it goes in your nasal cavity as well your lungs.
then he'll laugh and that booze will blow all over the fking place. will you be there to receive that blowback?

you should go tell the CDC then.

What should I tell them? That you’re making stuff up?

Do you really think no one under 50 dies from COVID-19?
no one so far. and they are monitoring that.

In fact, today an 89 year old in WA state's Nursing Home that had the virus has now recovered. It may be the first one there.

Where did you get that information?
Chris Plante show today. He played a news updated from some channel he had.

Here

https://www.npr.org/2020/03/14/815778420/son-talks-about-89-year-old-dads-recove
ry-from-covid-19

it was real difficult.

I was referring to the zero deaths of anyone below 50 you goof. That should have been blisteringly obvious to even you.
why, the last sentence referred to the 89 year old that recovered. I answered. you left it ambiguous. so I responded the way I did. in no way did your response indicate you were looking for one or the other. again, when one doesn't quote, the last bit of information is implied. So that was your error bub.

You act like the virus is somehow being contained????

This thing is running rampant and we will soon have 10,000+ cases and much more deaths, we don't even have the testing capabilities to know how many people are infected. In typical wacko fashion you try and play victim... always with the victim card... and blame the media, but the media didn't just recommend banning gatherings over 50 people...
What is your response going to be when the cases increase all throughout this week???

You people are living in a fantasy land, enjoy the SPY to 200 I have my shorts in.
It is being contained in the US. That's why our infection rate and death rate is so dramatically lower than in the EU countries. Banning travel and gatherings is the means by which it is being contained.
The travel ban came weeks AFTER the virus was in the country. So utterly useless in that regard. Weak and feckless. Trump has been utterly incompetent throughout this entire ordeal. And its costing American's lives.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

So we should have banned travel before the virus got here?

Don't be stupid
Yes. Its called being PROACTIVE.

lol The US has been the most proactive nation on Earth in dealing with the coronavirus.
No, it hasn’t.

It is being contained in the US. That's why our infection rate and death rate is so dramatically lower than in the EU countries. Banning travel and gatherings is the means by which it is being contained.
The travel ban came weeks AFTER the virus was in the country. So utterly useless in that regard. Weak and feckless. Trump has been utterly incompetent throughout this entire ordeal. And its costing American's lives.

Don't be stupid

lol The US has been the most proactive nation on Earth in dealing with the coronavirus.
No, it hasn’t.
well sure it has.

In fact, today an 89 year old in WA state's Nursing Home that had the virus has now recovered. It may be the first one there.

Here

https://www.npr.org/2020/03/14/815778420/son-talks-about-89-year-old-dads-recove
ry-from-covid-19

it was real difficult.

I was referring to the zero deaths of anyone below 50 you goof. That should have been blisteringly obvious to even you.
just posted it. And again, you can post your link with the any under 50.
You don’t know what you’re reading.

Here

ry-from-covid-19

it was real difficult.

why, the last sentence referred to the 89 year old that recovered. I answered. you left it ambiguous. so I responded the way I did. in no way did your response indicate you were looking for one or the other. again, when one doesn't quote, the last bit of information is implied. So that was your error bub.
Because you brought up the 89 year old for no reason and I basically ignored it because it was irrelevant. I had been asking where your source was about no one under 50 dying, and apparently you just made that up.

Don't be stupid

No, it hasn’t.
well sure it has.

I’m sure you believe that. I don’t know why anyone would ask your opinion on it, however.

Here

ry-from-covid-19

it was real difficult.

sure I do. confirmed cases of death are only in the >80 category. feel free to point to my error.

Don't be stupid

No, it hasn’t.
well sure it has.

I’m sure you believe that. I don’t know why anyone would ask your opinion on it, however.
well you can't prove otherwise. I don't accept your opinion as fact.

A friend of mine told me that he saw someone accidentally leave a big pack of toilet paper on top of their car and drive off. Rolls went flying, and cars were skidding to a stop so people could jump out into traffic to chase down the TP.

At least Darwinism is still in effect.

Here

ry-from-covid-19

it was real difficult.

sure I do. confirmed cases of death are only in the >80 category. feel free to point to my error.

That’s because mortality rates weren’t reported in the paper they’re referencing. The spots in the table aren’t blank because no one died, but because they weren’t reported.

Stop making things up.

Here

ry-from-covid-19

it was real difficult.

That’s because mortality rates weren’t reported in the paper they’re referencing. The spots in the table aren’t blank because no one died, but because they weren’t reported.

Stop making things up.
if they didn't happen, then they wouldn't be reported. get it? Again, point to a link that shows someone under 50 died. dude, nice pretzel twist.

giphy.gif

Stop making things up.
if they didn't happen, then they wouldn't be reported. get it? Again, point to a link that shows someone under 50 died. dude, nice pretzel twist.

giphy.gif

Like I said, you don’t know what you’re talking about. The paper used as a reference for your website doesn’t report what the mortality rate is for any any category below 80, so the spots are blank.

You’re making false assumptions.

Do you have the teleprompter readout?

incredible...you’re pathetic

Evidently not.

Even if that got on the teleprompter, it was a mistake. They are waiving copays on testing, which was something dems were complaining about.

Yet a miswording and you guys get to bitch about even that.

It was a lie. Plain and simple. You just can’t be critical of your master

"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period"

That lie hurt me.

This situation was mis-speaking.

while every medical professional on the planet is recommending social distancing, your blob has produced this scene at airports in several states.

View attachment 312760

Mis-speaking my ass.
You do realize you're making the argument against government control, right?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

They keep saying “you don’t know how bad it will get”
Guess what? Neither do you

incredible...you’re pathetic

Evidently not.

Even if that got on the teleprompter, it was a mistake. They are waiving copays on testing, which was something dems were complaining about.

Yet a miswording and you guys get to bitch about even that.

It was a lie. Plain and simple. You just can’t be critical of your master

"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period"

That lie hurt me.

This situation was mis-speaking.

while every medical professional on the planet is recommending social distancing, your blob has produced this scene at airports in several states.

View attachment 312760

Mis-speaking my ass.
You do realize you're making the argument against government control, right?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
There’s a difference between competent government control and Trump government control.

Americans have been siezed up for now and let’s see how long that can stick

Stop making things up.

giphy.gif

Like I said, you don’t know what you’re talking about. The paper used as a reference for your website doesn’t report what the mortality rate is for any any category below 80, so the spots are blank.

You’re making false assumptions.
well again, how am I wrong, if none have been reported? need cheese?

The economy is being harmed by the Coronavirus hysteria created by the mainstream media. The virus itself will not harm our economy that much as long as we don't over-react. Most of the damage being done by the Coronavirus is being done by people talking about it and over-reacting. Contrast this with how well the world handled the flu pandemic of 1918. The stock market in the USA actually only dropped about 5% that year.

To put things into perspective, the 1918 flu killed about 50,000,000 people out of 1.6 billion. Today, that would be proportional to a virus killing about 215 million people worldwide. That sounds like it would be devastating, except if there was no global market crash in 1918, there is certainly no reason for us to panic and create one today.

We need to stop panicking, stoically let the virus run its course and keep working or we might suffer an economic depression.
If you look at past epidemics that were brought under control, you will find what people considered an over reaction at the time is exactly what stopped or slowed the spread. When you have an epidemic infecting 175,000 people in almost every country on earth and is growing at a rate of 7% every day there is no way of stopping or slowing it without using extreme measures. There was a window of a few weeks in the US when we could have dramatically slowed the spread, but we ignored it because it would have been an over-reaction since there was only 35 cases in a couple of states. A month later there were nearly 4000 cases in 48 states.

The Spanish influence was so devastating because so many countries had more important issues, namely WWI. The Sedition act of 1918 was used to silence the media. The government referred to it as the grip and urged people to go to work and just ignore it. In munition plants it was considered patriot to work while sick. The results was 116,000 Americans died in combat and 676,000 died of Spanish Influenza.

Letting a virus like the common cold run it's course which usually last only a few day is usually a good idea. But letting a disease with the potential of killing millions is not. The Spanish Influenza is a good example of an epidemic running it's course.

They did not shut down businesses nearly to this extent in 1918 and everything worked out fine. The Stock Market only dropped about 5% for the year.

BTW, nothing like the governor of a state to shame his constituents for going to bars and celebrating St. Patty's Day. yeah, the little respect he may have had left at that speech. Fk Pritzger.
You really think now is a time for public celebration?

98% of people won't die if they catch it. so far no one under 50. why are you over reacting?
Are you going to answer the question...

Is now the time for public celebration?

Forum List

Back