We need to stop over-reacting to the Coronavirus.

you should go work out like many millions do to stay healthy. it works. stop using your food stamps for junk food.
Can't make this stupid folks. You just can't.

#LOLGOP

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
David Nunes says it's a fine day to go out for Italian.
And what's your opinion on his statements?

His comments are indicative of the gop's basic incoherence. On one hand scientific appointees within the admin make statements that, gently, counteract Trump "hoax it'll all go away poof" and "under control" and Nunes. And McConnell who appears to not be any hurry to take up the House bill.

Trump bases his claim to competence on natl security and the econ. The virus is a direct threat to that.
That's a nice way to put it.

I think the reality is that the gop is still with Trump on the virus "just passing through" and "going away when it gets warm." That opinion does not seem to be shared with people who have medical and scientific training. Or at least those people don't want to bet on it. But if the gop takes steps to actually change lives, rather than urge interest rates cut, then Trump's probably toast. So they appear to be willing to chance an Italian or Spanish scenario … on a larger scale of course.

did obozo block travel from affected countries? Did he cancel events? Did he increase funding for testing and treatment? NO, he did nothing, the media ignored it, and like all these other end of the world catastrophies, it went away. This one will too. But your lying hypocrisy will remain.

Was it necessary?
No, dope.

You honestly can't see a difference?

How many died of H1N1 before Obama did anything? same question relative to Trump and corona.

The Obama admin had already tested 1million people in the first month. It was well controlled. This is not at all.

Having thousands crammed at the airports for hours and hours just guaranteed the spread and eventual deaths of Americans over something that could be fixed with a phone call.

compare the numbers and get back to us

What numbers?
Tests?

the number infected and died from H1N1 and the same numbers for corona. get em and post em, if you are honest enough to do it.

so leftists, if everyone is supposed to stay home, how the fk do they get tested? hahahahahahahahahaha

Do you realize how foolish that makes you sound?
tell me. because that's inconsistent. Just like having the vote tomorrow after closing all restaurants.
The main problem is that you’re very poorly informed.
so the experts at the CDC aren't to be trusted?

I trust the CDC but I don’t trust you to accurately listen, understand, absorb, and relay what the CDC has stated.
I'm on their website posting their figures. you acted like I made them up. why?

BTW, nothing like the governor of a state to shame his constituents for going to bars and celebrating St. Patty's Day. yeah, the little respect he may have had left at that speech. Fk Pritzger.
You really think now is a time for public celebration?

#LOLGOP

His comments are indicative of the gop's basic incoherence. On one hand scientific appointees within the admin make statements that, gently, counteract Trump "hoax it'll all go away poof" and "under control" and Nunes. And McConnell who appears to not be any hurry to take up the House bill.

Trump bases his claim to competence on natl security and the econ. The virus is a direct threat to that.

I think the reality is that the gop is still with Trump on the virus "just passing through" and "going away when it gets warm." That opinion does not seem to be shared with people who have medical and scientific training. Or at least those people don't want to bet on it. But if the gop takes steps to actually change lives, rather than urge interest rates cut, then Trump's probably toast. So they appear to be willing to chance an Italian or Spanish scenario … on a larger scale of course.
doctors said that will happen. are the experts wrong?

The economy is being harmed by the Coronavirus hysteria created by the mainstream media. The virus itself will not harm our economy that much as long as we don't over-react. Most of the damage being done by the Coronavirus is being done by people talking about it and over-reacting. Contrast this with how well the world handled the flu pandemic of 1918. The stock market in the USA actually only dropped about 5% that year.

To put things into perspective, the 1918 flu killed about 50,000,000 people out of 1.6 billion. Today, that would be proportional to a virus killing about 215 million people worldwide. That sounds like it would be devastating, except if there was no global market crash in 1918, there is certainly no reason for us to panic and create one today.

We need to stop panicking, stoically let the virus run its course and keep working or we might suffer an economic depression.

President Trump should sign an executive order closing the Nation's Abortuary Industry as well as every Gay Bathhouse and Gay Wedding Chapel from coast to coast, until this coronavirus scare is over.

The libs would reel back the hysteria before the end of business today.

#LOLGOP

you are free to migrate to the top of a mountain and wait it out.

BTW, nothing like the governor of a state to shame his constituents for going to bars and celebrating St. Patty's Day. yeah, the little respect he may have had left at that speech. Fk Pritzger.

98% of people won't die if they catch it. so far no one under 50. why are you over reacting?

Libs are celebrating as they see this as the magic bullet which will take down the Trumpster.

so leftists, if everyone is supposed to stay home, how the fk do they get tested? hahahahahahahahahaha

tell me. because that's inconsistent. Just like having the vote tomorrow after closing all restaurants.
so the experts at the CDC aren't to be trusted? everything I've posted has been from them. you act like I made up numbers. hahahahahahahaha you hate being wrong.

I know you believe that.

you are free to migrate to the top of a mountain and wait it out.
right? I know that ~55,000 may have died from the common flu, with vaccines. And i'm supposed to only be concerned because 68 have died of this virus. perspective is not in a leftist vocabulary.

98% of people won't die if they catch it. so far no one under 50. why are you over reacting?

Nope. Nope. Nope.

upload_2020-3-16_10-56-1.png

hey cigarettes cause lung cancer, and we still sell them and some still smoke them. Shit, even have vapor smoking. more people at risk of cancer than this thing.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

View attachment 312788
you should go tell the CDC then.

so the experts at the CDC aren't to be trusted? everything I've posted has been from them. you act like I made up numbers. hahahahahahahaha you hate being wrong.

I know you believe that.
I know you are wrong.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

View attachment 312788

What should I tell them? That you’re making stuff up?

Do you really think no one under 50 dies from COVID-19?

I know you believe that.
I know you are wrong.

I know you believe that too.

Nope. Nope. Nope.

View attachment 312788

What should I tell them? That you’re making stuff up?

Do you really think no one under 50 dies from COVID-19?
Some do, but the gop seems willing to bet that the number will not affect Trump's reelection. I think it really is that simple. Consistently Trump is bullied (-: into announcing some action, like "hoax" or the travel ban, that has effects totally at odds with what his own admin is counseling we do

#LOLGOP

What does your gut tell you?

Yeah. That’s the bit that isn’t happening.

how do you know?

Are you a head of emergency medicine/infectious disease at a hospital?

Because our health department has been communicating extensively with us and that’s what’s going on.

Nothing more than generic hearsay on your part, and considering you have an axe to grind against Trump, I doubt your objectivity on this subject.

I don’t care what you think. I know what’s true. You’re not a part of this so you’re claims aren’t even based on hearsay, just guessing and hoping, a lot like Trump’s response until very recently.

If the spread is halted or slowed, it’ll be because people did things that the right has been making fun of them for doing. Much of the Trump base tried to minimize the risk. Some still are. The country is more rational than these people.

I have a degree in Engineering, which allows me to see the situation as a problem, with given data, assumptions, and outcomes. Epidemiology is more statistics than medicine, so your being an MD, an RN, and LPN or even a medical biller doesn't give you the added insight you think it does.

There is no data without adequate and timely testing, dope.

Forum List

Back