We need to stop over-reacting to the Coronavirus.

So the answer is zero, is that correct?

It looks like your experience is extremely limited or nearly useless.
yours?

Why do you care?
well it matters to your critique you just posted. either you have something to fall back on or your critique is just stupid as usual.

What sort of credentials would make you believe my critique?
I do expect people in here to be honest. strange huh?

thats asking a lot of libs

So the answer is zero, is that correct?

It looks like your experience is extremely limited or nearly useless.
yours?

Why do you care?
well it matters to your critique you just posted. either you have something to fall back on or your critique is just stupid as usual.

What sort of credentials would make you believe my critique?
I do expect people in here to be honest. strange huh?

Sure. And?

My point is you’ve already decided to believe what you want to believe. My credentials will have no impact on it.

Americans are largely overweight and obese and suffer from terrible diets. Not a good formula for fighting disease.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
you should go work out like many millions do to stay healthy. it works. stop using your food stamps for junk food.
Can't make this stupid folks. You just can't.

#LOLGOP

David Nunes says it's a fine day to go out for Italian.
And what's your opinion on his statements?

His comments are indicative of the gop's basic incoherence. On one hand scientific appointees within the admin make statements that, gently, counteract Trump "hoax it'll all go away poof" and "under control" and Nunes. And McConnell who appears to not be any hurry to take up the House bill.

Trump bases his claim to competence on natl security and the econ. The virus is a direct threat to that.
That's a nice way to put it.

Yo, libs

If you want to panic go right ahead, no one cares what you do or say.

This thing will run its course just like bird flu, west nile, N1H1, asian flu, and all the others

Yes, we should be cautious, but we should always be cautious.

this is a hype in an election year, nothing more.

Trump declared a national state of emergency. The CDC recommended against gatherings more than 50 people.

When will you get it through your heads that this is not some lib plot to get the president.

Americans are largely overweight and obese and suffer from terrible diets. Not a good formula for fighting disease.

you should go work out like many millions do to stay healthy. it works. stop using your food stamps for junk food.
Can't make this stupid folks. You just can't.

#LOLGOP

David Nunes says it's a fine day to go out for Italian.
And what's your opinion on his statements?

His comments are indicative of the gop's basic incoherence. On one hand scientific appointees within the admin make statements that, gently, counteract Trump "hoax it'll all go away poof" and "under control" and Nunes. And McConnell who appears to not be any hurry to take up the House bill.

Trump bases his claim to competence on natl security and the econ. The virus is a direct threat to that.

Hmmm, was Gore scientifically accurate when he said the florida would be under water by 2005? Was he scientifically accurate when he said that all polar ice would be gone by now?

"Mistakes" under these circumstances are inexcusable. Pure incompetence.

did you say that when Obama did nothing as thousands of americans died from H1N1? The hypocrisy of you libs has no limits.

Did nothing?

Dope.

did obozo block travel from affected countries? Did he cancel events? Did he increase funding for testing and treatment? NO, he did nothing, the media ignored it, and like all these other end of the world catastrophies, it went away. This one will too. But your lying hypocrisy will remain.
How many were infected? How many died? You partisan bitch you.

more than this one, by a significant number--------you partisan bitch. Insults go both ways idiot.
Link?

"Mistakes" under these circumstances are inexcusable. Pure incompetence.

did you say that when Obama did nothing as thousands of americans died from H1N1? The hypocrisy of you libs has no limits.

Did nothing?

Dope.

did obozo block travel from affected countries? Did he cancel events? Did he increase funding for testing and treatment? NO, he did nothing, the media ignored it, and like all these other end of the world catastrophies, it went away. This one will too. But your lying hypocrisy will remain.

Was it necessary?
No, dope.

You honestly can't see a difference?

How many died of H1N1 before Obama did anything? same question relative to Trump and corona.

The Obama admin had already tested 1million people in the first month. It was well controlled. This is not at all.

Having thousands crammed at the airports for hours and hours just guaranteed the spread and eventual deaths of Americans over something that could be fixed with a phone call.

Yo, libs

This thing will run its course just like bird flu, west nile, N1H1, asian flu, and all the others

Trump declared a national state of emergency. The CDC recommended against gatherings more than 50 people.

When will you get it through your heads that this is not some lib plot to get the president.

Trump is like every other politician at all levels of government, they are scared shitless that if they don't do these extreme measures and then something happens, they will be blamed. its kind of like doctors ordering every test in the book to protect themselves from malpractice suits.

a month from now we will look back at this and laugh at the hoards of toilet paper etc.

Not to the degree that we have been looking for. And I mean we as medical professionals.

You should be getting direction from your local health departments, the CDC should be advising those departments.

Yeah. That’s the bit that isn’t happening.

how do you know?

Are you a head of emergency medicine/infectious disease at a hospital?

Because our health department has been communicating extensively with us and that’s what’s going on.

Nothing more than generic hearsay on your part, and considering you have an axe to grind against Trump, I doubt your objectivity on this subject.
Disliking Trump has nothing to do with continued failure dealing with this virus.

The CDC is trying to tell people to stay at home & avoid crowds &* your orange buddy is saying thet have the virus under complete control.

Did nothing?

Dope.

Was it necessary?
No, dope.

How many died of H1N1 before Obama did anything? same question relative to Trump and corona.

The Obama admin had already tested 1million people in the first month. It was well controlled. This is not at all.

Having thousands crammed at the airports for hours and hours just guaranteed the spread and eventual deaths of Americans over something that could be fixed with a phone call.

compare the numbers and get back to us

Yo, libs

Trump is like every other politician at all levels of government, they are scared shitless that if they don't do these extreme measures and then something happens, they will be blamed. its kind of like doctors ordering every test in the book to protect themselves from malpractice suits.

a month from now we will look back at this and laugh at the hoards of toilet paper etc.
Yep, you just figure on that.

Yo, libs

You realize how weak you make Trump sound?

Yo, libs

this, responsible humans do responsible things. forcing people when you are an elitist, is just an elitist over stepping their authority. abuse of power. remember that term?

so leftists, if everyone is supposed to stay home, how the fk do they get tested? hahahahahahahahahaha

Do you realize how foolish that makes you sound?
tell me. because that's inconsistent. Just like having the vote tomorrow after closing all restaurants.
The main problem is that you’re very poorly informed.
so the experts at the CDC aren't to be trusted? everything I've posted has been from them. you act like I made up numbers. hahahahahahahaha you hate being wrong.

You should be getting direction from your local health departments, the CDC should be advising those departments.

Yeah. That’s the bit that isn’t happening.

how do you know?

Are you a head of emergency medicine/infectious disease at a hospital?

Because our health department has been communicating extensively with us and that’s what’s going on.

Nothing more than generic hearsay on your part, and considering you have an axe to grind against Trump, I doubt your objectivity on this subject.
Disliking Trump has nothing to do with continued failure dealing with this virus.

The CDC is trying to tell people to stay at home & avoid crowds &* your orange buddy is saying thet have the virus under complete control.

trump and his team are saying the same things. WTF is wrong with you?

He also said that people should stop hoarding and that eventually it will be resolved and that is also true.

do you think this virus is going to kill all humanity?

Did nothing?

Dope.

Was it necessary?
No, dope.

compare the numbers and get back to us

What numbers?
Tests?

so leftists, if everyone is supposed to stay home, how the fk do they get tested? hahahahahahahahahaha

Do you realize how foolish that makes you sound?
tell me. because that's inconsistent. Just like having the vote tomorrow after closing all restaurants.
The main problem is that you’re very poorly informed.
so the experts at the CDC aren't to be trusted?

I trust the CDC but I don’t trust you to accurately listen, understand, absorb, and relay what the CDC has stated.

Forum List

Back