We need to stop over-reacting to the Coronavirus.

good thing they are. canceling flights to and from China was brilliant.

Sorry, but you're opinion on what is and isn't effective is hilariously uninformed.
so you think that wasn't necessary? just checking.

how about quarantining those who were in affected area? that was meaningless too?
It wasn’t effective.
how do you know? our country is the one globally with the most travel around the globe. Look at the numbers per populous and you're point is wrong.

View attachment 312767

That’s how. Our exponential curve matches that of most other countries affected.
the number affected per 1 million is way lower. sorry dude.

this is a take over. know this right now. store closing is next.

Sorry, but you're opinion on what is and isn't effective is hilariously uninformed.

how about quarantining those who were in affected area? that was meaningless too?
It wasn’t effective.
how do you know? our country is the one globally with the most travel around the globe. Look at the numbers per populous and you're point is wrong.

View attachment 312767

That’s how. Our exponential curve matches that of most other countries affected.

Boy are you ignoring the elephant in the room.

Americans aren't undernourished for one....all been explained on multiple threads...... Whole lot of fearmongoring going on.
Americans are largely overweight and obese and suffer from terrible diets. Not a good formula for fighting disease.

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk
you should go work out like many millions do to stay healthy. it works. stop using your food stamps for junk food.
Can't make this stupid folks. You just can't.

#LOLGOP

David Nunes says it's a fine day to go out for Italian.
And what's your opinion on his statements?

His comments are indicative of the gop's basic incoherence. On one hand scientific appointees within the admin make statements that, gently, counteract Trump "hoax it'll all go away poof" and "under control" and Nunes. And McConnell who appears to not be any hurry to take up the House bill.

Trump bases his claim to competence on natl security and the econ. The virus is a direct threat to that.

Chinese death rates are not definitive of what rest of world will experience.
Really? How so? Poor countries will do better? or did you mean worse?

China hospitalized every single case they found. Do we plan to do that? No? Then how will our death rate be lower?
Americans aren't undernourished for one....all been explained on multiple threads...... Whole lot of fearmongoring going on.
Americans are largely overweight and obese and suffer from terrible diets. Not a good formula for fighting disease.

you should go work out like many millions do to stay healthy. it works. stop using your food stamps for junk food.

#LOLGOP

people have been junk food with their food stamps for forever. you're right, can't make it up.

It wasn’t effective.

View attachment 312767

you are, I know.

make sure you ignore those flu figures though.

#LOLGOP

David Nunes says it's a fine day to go out for Italian.
And what's your opinion on his statements?

His comments are indicative of the gop's basic incoherence. On one hand scientific appointees within the admin make statements that, gently, counteract Trump "hoax it'll all go away poof" and "under control" and Nunes. And McConnell who appears to not be any hurry to take up the House bill.

Trump bases his claim to competence on natl security and the econ. The virus is a direct threat to that.
well first you should learn what the hoax comment meant. but you aren't an honest human.

Nothing more than generic hearsay on your part, and considering you have an axe to grind against Trump, I doubt your objectivity on this subject.

I don’t care what you think. I know what’s true. You’re not a part of this so you’re claims aren’t even based on hearsay, just guessing and hoping, a lot like Trump’s response until very recently.

If the spread is halted or slowed, it’ll be because people did things that the right has been making fun of them for doing. Much of the Trump base tried to minimize the risk. Some still are. The country is more rational than these people.

I have a degree in Engineering, which allows me to see the situation as a problem, with given data, assumptions, and outcomes. Epidemiology is more statistics than medicine, so your being an MD, an RN, and LPN or even a medical biller doesn't give you the added insight you think it does.

How many epidemiology classes did you take?

I took two semesters of statistics, plus a semester of emergency management with regards to chemical facilities and municipal treatment facilities.

How many epidemiology classes did you take? and I notice you have not clarified what level of "medical professional" you are.
So the answer is zero, is that correct?

It looks like your experience is extremely limited or nearly useless.
yours?

Yes, but it was obviously a mistake. Yet you guys harp on it like its the end of the world.

You don't want people to have confidence in Trump because your main goal is to get rid of him in November.

And if it takes a little pandemic for you to get it, so be it.

"Mistakes" under these circumstances are inexcusable. Pure incompetence.

did you say that when Obama did nothing as thousands of americans died from H1N1? The hypocrisy of you libs has no limits.

Did nothing?

Dope.

did obozo block travel from affected countries? Did he cancel events? Did he increase funding for testing and treatment? NO, he did nothing, the media ignored it, and like all these other end of the world catastrophies, it went away. This one will too. But your lying hypocrisy will remain.
How many were infected? How many died? You partisan bitch you.

more than this one, by a significant number--------you partisan bitch. Insults go both ways idiot.

so leftists, if everyone is supposed to stay home, how the fk do they get tested? hahahahahahahahahaha

I don’t care what you think. I know what’s true. You’re not a part of this so you’re claims aren’t even based on hearsay, just guessing and hoping, a lot like Trump’s response until very recently.

If the spread is halted or slowed, it’ll be because people did things that the right has been making fun of them for doing. Much of the Trump base tried to minimize the risk. Some still are. The country is more rational than these people.

I have a degree in Engineering, which allows me to see the situation as a problem, with given data, assumptions, and outcomes. Epidemiology is more statistics than medicine, so your being an MD, an RN, and LPN or even a medical biller doesn't give you the added insight you think it does.

I took two semesters of statistics, plus a semester of emergency management with regards to chemical facilities and municipal treatment facilities.

How many epidemiology classes did you take? and I notice you have not clarified what level of "medical professional" you are.

yours?

Why do you care?

It wasn’t effective.

View attachment 312767

you are, I know.

That has nothing to do with this.

yours?

Why do you care?
well it matters to your critique you just posted. either you have something to fall back on or your critique is just stupid as usual.

View attachment 312767

you are, I know.

right? cause who cares that 55,000 people died of flu, we must watch out for the 68. BTW, the flu a virus with vaccines.

yours?

Why do you care?
well it matters to your critique you just posted. either you have something to fall back on or your critique is just stupid as usual.

What sort of credentials would make you believe my critique?

View attachment 312767

you are, I know.

right? cause who cares that 55,000 people died of flu, we must watch out for the 68. BTW, the flu a virus with vaccines.

You’re not making any sense.

BTW, nothing like the governor of a state to shame his constituents for going to bars and celebrating St. Patty's Day. yeah, the little respect he may have had left at that speech. Fk Pritzger.

yours?

Why do you care?

What sort of credentials would make you believe my critique?
I do expect people in here to be honest. strange huh?

Yo, libs

If you want to panic go right ahead, no one cares what you do or say.

This thing will run its course just like bird flu, west nile, N1H1, asian flu, and all the others

Yes, we should be cautious, but we should always be cautious.

this is a hype in an election year, nothing more.

Forum List

Back