We need to tone down our hateful rhetoric against Black Lives Matters (Trump welcomes their endorsement)

Bumbleweed is getting his ass handed to him and he’s just too damned stupid to STFU.
Lulz.
The only ass you and your magaturds are handing out comes from the donkey (democrats) that seems to be bending you over and fucking you all day, every fucking day.

Why do you let the donkey fuck you like that? Seems tedious, and a bit counter productive.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
From the border.

You'll see... if you're really black.
Look at the face staring at you chump if you don't know I'm black. I ain't scared of immigration. And neither are blacks with intelligence. We ain't buying into your racist narrattive.

Whatever faggot. I'm black so I think I can say what I do about blacks as an expert.
You're also a homophobic bigot along with being a racist.

If Hitler took in Blacks, you would of signed up.

You are EVERYTHING you think whites are.

Look at the face staring at you chump if you don't know I'm black. I ain't scared of immigration. And neither are blacks with intelligence. We ain't buying into your racist narrattive.
Now you're just gaslighting.

Soon all you know will be taken from you.

You will own nothing

You will eat bugs

You will have no privacy

and I dare you to not be happy.

The only ass you and your magaturds are handing out comes from the donkey (democrats) that seems to be bending you over and fucking you all day, every fucking day.

Why do you let the donkey fuck you like that? Seems tedious, and a bit counter productive.
You’re just not intelligent enough to be witty, kid.
It sure is entertaining watching you continually try and fail, though.

Forum List

Back