We now know why Benghazi is so "hush-hush"

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
over 400 US missles stolen!
Well, stolen or SOLD Mr Potus?
That is probably the cause for all the Embassy closings!
Hurry hurry obama. Executive privilege, quick!

somebody find me a link. having a lot of trouble with my phone!

I wonder how to say fast and furious in arabic?
you gotta wonder what idiot put that much of an arsenal in that part of the world without sufficient military support!

Followed the link to this on WMAL who did the interview:

Joe DiGenova, a former U.S. attorney who now represents Mark Thompson, one of the so-called "Benghazi whistleblowers" who testified before Congress last spring, says he's been told that some "very ugly people" had stolen the missiles, and that the Benghazi annex played a key role in the theft.

aka Rumor...So why wouldn't the OP run with it? :lol:

over 400 US missles stolen!
Well, stolen or SOLD Mr Potus?
That is probably the cause for all the Embassy closings!
Hurry hurry obama. Executive privilege, quick!

How about GIVEN away. To obama's friends in al quaeda.

Followed the link to this on WMAL who did the interview:

Joe DiGenova, a former U.S. attorney who now represents Mark Thompson, one of the so-called "Benghazi whistleblowers" who testified before Congress last spring, says he's been told that some "very ugly people" had stolen the missiles, and that the Benghazi annex played a key role in the theft.

aka Rumor...So why wouldn't the OP run with it? :lol:
wasnt sure about the annex is what I gather.. not if they were stolen..

They were hiding those missiles in the embassy? Which part, the CIA annex?

Woah..

They were under Chris Stevens autopsy and Obama's College Thesis: "How to destroy America in 2 terms"

Did Obama take crib notes from Reagan and Bush on that paper? Maybe not..because those guys were actually successful when they were in office. Obama's doing the opposite.

Does Bush still have the notes on the David Foy autopsy?

I'm posting on the fly. Look up the ABC interview with Doughty. wrong spelling sorries. brb.

He said that's why he was going back. That all the weapons that Ghaddaffi had disappeared. And that the operatives were there to specifically make sure that surface to air missiles didn't fall into terrorist hands .

Because the dumb shits in the administration never thought about that. A giant freaking whoopsies.

Oh cripes.

I'll hit back as soon as Raven's run is done.

Last edited:
"I am in charge of everything yet I know nothing about anything"" --obama

Bottom line. Think what Ghaddafi had. Think what he had stored. Think how all the asshole leaders who wanted him gone didn't think about in their zeal to get rid of him.

Aha. A shit load of weapons.

Forum List

Back