We now know why Benghazi is so "hush-hush"

How do you think the Syrian Rebels were able to start shooting down Soviet Aircraft?

Here it is. Sheesh she's getting to be a handful. Puppy issues aside....

You can go to to this and take it from there. A contractor with the State Department. You know. Hillary's State Department.

In an interview with ABC News last month, Glen Doherty, a 42-year-old former Navy SEAL who worked as a contractor with the State Department, said he personally went into the field to track down so-called MANPADS, shoulder-fired surface-to-air missiles, and destroy them. After the fall of dictator Moammar Gadhafi, the State Department launched a mission to round up thousands of MANPADS that may have been looted from military installations across the country. U.S. officials previously told ABC News they were concerned the MANPADS could fall into the hands of terrorists, creating a threat to commercial airliners.

Doherty said that he traveled throughout Libya chasing reports of the weapons and once they were found, his team would destroy them on the spot by bashing them with hammers or repeatedly running them over with their vehicles. When ABC News spoke to Doherty in late August, he was enjoying a short time off in California before heading back to Libya just days ago.

Glen Doherty, Former Navy SEAL Killed in Libya, Was on Intel Mission to Track Weapons - ABC News

Check this out. This is the interview that had my hair standing on end that none count them none of our world leaders thought about.

Freaking whoopsies big mother trucking time. How stupid are our leaders and on this one too I want to know how Harper dropped the freaking ball on this.

Like hello? No advance planning? Why aren't people fired over this? This is beyond a big whoopsies.

Nightmare in Libya: Thousands of Surface-to-Air Missiles Unaccounted For

By BRIAN ROSS (@brianross) and MATTHEW COLE
Sept. 27, 2011

The White House announced today it planned to expand a program to secure and destroy Libya's huge stockpile of dangerous surface-to-air missiles, following an ABC News report that large numbers of them continue to be stolen from unguarded military warehouses.

Currently the U.S. State Department has one official on the ground in Libya, as well as five contractors who specialize in "explosive ordinance disposal", all working with the rebel Transitional National Council to find the looted missiles, White House spokesperson Jay Carney told reporters.

"We expect to deploy additional personnel to assist the TNC as they expand efforts to secure conventional arms storage sites," Carney said. "We're obviously at a governmental level -- both State Department and at the U.N. and elsewhere -- working with the TNC on this."

ABC News reported today U.S. officials and security experts were concerned some of the thousands of heat-seeking missiles could easily end up in the hands of al Qaeda or other terrorists groups, creating a threat to commercial airliners.

"Matching up a terrorist with a shoulder-fired missile, that's our worst nightmare," said Sen. Barbara Boxer, D.-California, a member of the Senate's Commerce, Energy and Transportation Committee.
Libyan Missiles Missing: White House Meets Watch Video
Nightmare in Libya: 20,000 Missiles Missing Watch Video
Libyan Terrorist Threat? Watch Video

Though Libya had an estimated 20,000 man-portable surface-to-air missiles before the popular uprising began in February, Assistant Secretary of State Andrew Shapiro told ABC News today the government does not have a clear picture of how many missiles they're trying to track down

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/night...ssiles-missing/story?id=14610199#.UFH5ObIia8A

Doesn't that last line just freaking slay you?

Last edited:
This is why Obama is threatening Benghazi personnel

I think so. I know some on our side are trying to point to gun running to Syria. I just cannot see Ambassador Stevens even being involved in that. No way jose. That's just me. I could be wrong.

On the other hand sometimes shit is right in front of your face.

Like this interview. Notice ABC not even saying a peep going "look one of the dead guys told us why he was there?"

20,000 unaccounted for surface to air missels?

What else is freaking missing? What else don't I know about?

Talk about a major fuck up. Pardon my french CF but this pisses me clean off.

ht_missing_libya_weapons_nt_110929_wg.jpg

Last edited:
Our foreign policy was in such a mess that Obama most likely asked for Hillary's resignation hoping it would stop the investigation into Benghazi but it didn't. The US supported the overthrow of the Libyan government and then the rebels turned on America. Now we have a fake self promoting hero and a traitor as Secy/State and things are only getting worse.

these fools want to get rid of the 2nd amendment but let 400 missles get in the hands of terrorists.. oh yea and give them some..

no liberak can justify this?
what, runnin out of excuses, ey?:lol:

I think so. I know some on our side are trying to point to gun running to Syria. I just cannot see Ambassador Stevens even being involved in that. No way jose. That's just me. I could be wrong.

Like this interview. Notice ABC not even saying a peep going "look one of the dead guys told us why he was there?"

If true then its No wonder every survivor had to sign a NDA. Those don't get put out there without a reason.

Also all those polygraphs that everyone has to take.

Seems to be way more to Benghazi than the Adminstration wants us to know about. What a monumental fuck up by State.

Pisses me the fuck off as well. They had plenty of warning about Benghazi and did nothing. Four good men are dead and who the hell knows where those weapons are now??

Yeah Hillary oughta run for POTUS and let em all know what a great job she and her State Department did on Benghazi. What a useless fuck.

I wonder how to say fast and furious in arabic?
you gotta wonder what idiot put that much of an arsenal in that part of the world without sufficient military support!

do you really need to be told ? :up:

i'll give you a hint, he is a mulatto muslime, pretending to be presidunce of the U.S.A. :lmao:

If true then its No wonder every survivor had to sign a NDA. Those don't get put out there without a reason.

Seems to be way more to Benghazi than the Adminstration wants us to know about. What a monumental fuck up by State.

Pisses me the fuck off as well. They had plenty of warning about Benghazi and did nothing. Four good men are dead and who the hell knows where those weapons are now??

Yeah Hillary oughta run for POTUS and let em all know what a great job she and her State Department did on Benghazi. What a useless fuck.
so many questions and our reaponse is <yelling> what difference does it make? if u can sit there and say this is no big deal, u r ignorant or have no integrity..
this about a lot more than 4 dead americans!

so many questions and our reaponse is <yelling> what difference does it make? if u can sit there and say this is no big deal, u r ignorant or have no integrity..

this about a lot more than 4 dead americans!

i believe it is about MILLIONS of dead Americans.., unless of course the muslimes have had a change of heart in the last ten minutes :up:
:lmao:

I wonder how to say fast and furious in arabic?
you gotta wonder what idiot put that much of an arsenal in that part of the world without sufficient military support!

do you really need to be told ? :up:

i'll give you a hint, he is a mulatto muslime, pretending to be presidunce of the U.S.A. :lmao:

From what I can gather, nobody put anything anywhere.

It was already there. It was part of K-Daffy's defense arsenal.

And that has been a concern all along. Not just recently.

So it seems to me, if any of this is true, that the Stuttering Clusterfukk and Hitlery decided to kill two birds with one stone.....

Remove some MANPADS from Libya and give them to their pals in al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood in Syria...

The BIG Bonus...? Not leaving a 'paper trail' that Congress could get hold of.

It's starting to come together a little bit now.

But you gotta always be careful with dimocrap scum. They're treacherous and very good at laying traps for unsuspecting Republican boobs (hence -- boobie traps) to fall into.

LOL. All this crying over poor ol' Daffy. Next we will see the "Conservatives" here crying over poor little misunderstood Binny.

Asshole, Ghadafi had American blood on his hands. We owed him big time for Lockersby. As for the weapons he had, they were going to be floating around, no matter what we did. The revolt against Daffy was going down, no matter what we or anyone else tried to do. The people were fed up with the idiot. We just gave them a little help.

North Africa and the Mid-East are dangerous places. Have been for several generations, and will continue to be for an equal length of time.

LOL. All this crying over poor ol' Daffy. Next we will see the "Conservatives" here crying over poor little misunderstood Binny.

Asshole, Ghadafi had American blood on his hands. We owed him big time for Lockersby. As for the weapons he had, they were going to be floating around, no matter what we did. The revolt against Daffy was going down, no matter what we or anyone else tried to do. The people were fed up with the idiot. We just gave them a little help.

North Africa and the Mid-East are dangerous places. Have been for several generations, and will continue to be for an equal length of time.

The crying is over dead Americans and the fact that the details surrounding their deaths have been lied about and covered up.

Four dead Americans in a very dangeous place. And we are seeking the people that killed them. In 1983, there were 220 Marines, 18 Sailors, and 3 Army soldiers killed in Lebonan. There was never a retaliatory strike against the Hezbolah. We had some dealings with Iran at the time that were considered to important to mess up over a few dead Marines.

I am quite sure that there will be more retaliation over Benghazi than there ever was over our Marines.

Four dead Americans in a very dangeous place. And we are seeking the people that killed them. In 1983, there were 220 Marines, 18 Sailors, and 3 Army soldiers killed in Lebonan. There was never a retaliatory strike against the Hezbolah. We had some dealings with Iran at the time that were considered to important to mess up over a few dead Marines.

I am quite sure that there will be more retaliation over Benghazi than there ever was over our Marines.

This administration not only PUT THEM THERE but lied about the circumstances surrounding their deaths. You are sure of upcoming retaliation strikes in Libya ? Really ? :lol:
I figure they will drag out a few token arab criminals and scapegoat them. Then Obama can act like a hero again.

Forum List

Back