We Remember

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
All of the men and women who gave their lives for our country.

2022-Events-Memorial Day Ceremonies- -960x500 Carousel Graphic_1.jpg

I think it is. Thanks for reminding all the patriots around here.
Don't be obtuse. Four other threads.

:rolleyes:

All of the men and women who gave their lives for our country.

I've had the very distinct honor of knowing Trace Adkins for a number of years. We may not be on each other's Christmas card lists, but he always makes sure I know when he's coming to town and we always make a point to see each other.

There is no one on this planet who holds our Veterans and our fallen in higher regard than Trace. I remember him telling me about this video, and about his Arlington visit, and the man was almost in tears, and this was several years after the fact.

Neither Trace nor the producers of the video asked that he lay the wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown. Someone higher up in the Army, moved by the song (they had to submit lyrics to the Pentagon before being permission to film there), asked the producers if Trace would like to do it.

He said honoring the Unknowns in such a way was the single most humbling experience of his entire life, and an honor unmatched...

You're quoting yourself and calling yourself that?

I've had the very distinct honor of knowing Trace Adkins for a number of years. We may not be on each other's Christmas card lists, but he always makes sure I know when he's coming to town and we always make a point to see each other.

There is no one on this planet who holds our Veterans and our fallen in higher regard than Trace. I remember him telling me about this video, and about his Arlington visit, and the man was almost in tears, and this was several years after the fact.

Neither Trace nor the producers of the video asked that he lay the wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown. Someone higher up in the Army, moved by the song (they had to submit lyrics to the Pentagon before being permission to film there), asked the producers if Trace would like to do it.

He said honoring the Unknowns in such a way was the single most humbling experience of his entire life, and an honor unmatched...

Wow,.. you actually know Trace Adkins? :omg:

I agree with the second picture, but I'm not sure what the first means. I also forgot to post these.

I do, yes.

I actually know a lot of musicians; mostly guitar players. Before leaving the job to focus on my two (at the time) fledgling businesses, I did artist relations for a large guitar company...

You're quoting yourself and calling yourself that?

I agree with the second picture, but I'm not sure what the first means. I also forgot to post these.

I didn't expect a retard to figure it out. Now I know it's true.

I didn't expect a retard to figure it out. Now I know it's true.

I have not seen one ounce of gratitude or respect towards our military and fallen soldiers and you're calling me a retard? Okay, so I might technically be a retard, but at least I have love and respect for my country and the ones fighting for it, and the ones who have lost their lives for it, and I'm not a worthless piece of shit like you. You don't need to be an Einstein for that.

I have not seen one ounce of gratitude or respect towards our military and fallen soldiers and you're calling me a retard? Okay, so I might technically be a retard, but at least I have love and respect for my country and the ones fighting for it, and the ones who have lost their lives for it, and I'm not a worthless piece of shit like you. You don't need to be an Einstein for that.
You missed it from the very beginning. Do you think any patriotism is exclusive to your inabilities to discern what others post? Get it right or not at all.

I'm not sure what the first means.
I'm not surprised.

I have informed folks all over this forum, that if the United States did not want war in Ukraine, it had a choice not to provoke Russia.

. . . and of course, Putin played along, he had a choice not to do so as well. It is no coincidence that they are all members of Davos and the World Economic Forum.

If the United State had not wanted war in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Yemen, etc. it could have avoided all of those theaters as well. It is not blameless in all those color revolutions.

In fact, the Rockefellers basically ran the UN from the early days.
Korea and Vietnam were wars of choice, for the agenda of the global oligarchs. If they hadn't been, the rules of engagement would not have been what they were.

. .. it is no coincidence that wars continue, even though we have potentially world ending Armageddon weapons, of terrifying destruction. . . because they are a means for the global oligarchs and global corporate titans to socially engineer the entire world.

For over a century now, between the Americans and the British Empire, to think they couldn't prevent wars from breaking out, with their superior economic power, and intelligence capacities, if the global ruling cabal, were willing to yield to the global peasantantry when necessary? Is beyond naive. But whenever war breaks, it is because they do not wish to lose economic power and resources for the global imperialist project. It is softer now. . . they call it "stake-holder capitalism," or. . . "sustainable developement." The goals are the same, enslavement of every non-elite or non-aristocratic person on the planet.

For the folks that pull the levers, and control every last resource, and all credit and debt? Things like these are more important than the lives of the masses, both foreign and domestic.

It does not mean, I don't respect my forefathers, and my relatives that served.

You can love your nation, and those who served, without blindly cheering the misguided policy of our leaders.

I'm not surprised.

I have informed folks all over this forum, that if the United States did not want war in Ukraine, it had a choice not to provoke Russia.

. . . and of course, Putin played along, he had a choice not to do so as well. It is no coincidence that they are all members of Davos and the World Economic Forum.

If the United State had not wanted war in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Yemen, etc. it could have avoided all of those theaters as well. It is not blameless in all those color revolutions.

In fact, the Rockefellers basically ran the UN from the early days.
Korea and Vietnam were wars of choice, for the agenda of the global oligarchs. If they hadn't been, the rules of engagement would not have been what they were.

. .. it is no coincidence that wars continue, even though we have potentially world ending Armageddon weapons, of terrifying destruction. . . because they are a means for the global oligarchs and global corporate titans to socially engineer the entire world.

For over a century now, between the Americans and the British Empire, to think they couldn't prevent wars from breaking out, with their superior economic power, and intelligence capacities, if the global ruling cabal, were willing to yield to the global peasantantry when necessary? Is beyond naive. But whenever war breaks, it is because they do not wish to lose economic power and resources for the global imperialist project. It is softer now. . . they call it "stake-holder capitalism," or. . . "sustainable developement." The goals are the same, enslavement of every non-elite or non-aristocratic person on the planet.

For the folks that pull the levers, and control every last resource, and all credit and debt? Things like these are more important than the lives of the masses, both foreign and domestic.

It does not mean, I don't respect my forefathers, and my relatives that served.

You can love your nation, and those who served, without blindly cheering the misguided policy of our leaders.

There is a good article in Reuters today about what putins invasion is doing to the automotive industry. It's about wiring harnesses.

Forum List

Back