🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We should have a button to refute liberals tired old propaganda.

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Its like they never stop repeating the same propaganda ....over and over again...

Its getting boring..

For example:

Liberals::

The tax rate was 99% between the 50s~80s and the middle class did well

The refute button: hey dumb ass did you ever hear of WII?

Liberals : 99% of scientist agree with man made climate change..

The refute button: hey dumb ass if I was a poor ass lab rat studying worms I would agree with that also.

Liberals: minimum wage should be $15 bucks an hour

The refute button: hey dumb ass 50% of Americans make $15 bucks an hour...its just trickle up poor.

Add your own to my list if you like..

Liberal posters are like a broken recording on these political forums now.

What we really need is a fact-checker button - with automatic penalties for lying.

My min. wage is 35 dollars an hour, unless you piss me off, then it's 52 bucks an hour for electrician work..

Matthew always post...conservatives hate infrastructure spending yet always ignores this..

InfraSpending.png

Liberals are so Damn boring ..

My min. wage is 35 dollars an hour, unless you piss me off, then it's 52 bucks an hour for electrician work..

When you can get it..what do you make the other 25 weeks of the year?

$7.35 an hour collecting unemployment...I know you, your a god Damn construction brick layer.

$7.35 an hour collecting unemployment...I know you, your a god Damn construction brick layer.

And an electrician, and an electronics tech..It never hurts to learn more than one trade...

How does one collect unemployment when self employed as a sole proprietor?

And an electrician, and an electronics tech..It never hurts to learn more than one trade...

So you make $36 bucks an hour 8 weeks of the year..make $10 bucks an hour for 5 months running wire.

Check..

I was right

So you make $36 bucks an hour 8 weeks of the year..make $10 bucks an hour for 5 months running wire.

Check..

I was right

Nope, but play that game all you like.........

Check..

I was right

Lmfao....you seriously don't think, I don't know it?

What we really need is a fact-checker button - with automatic penalties for lying.
typical liberal, can never come up with their own original idea.
Just like their money, cant come up with their own so they think they are entitled to what others have worked for.

Just like their money, cant come up with their own so they think they are entitled to what others have worked for.

No kidding at least I try to learn , be creative to attack liberals.

But these fuckers say the same thing over and over again no matter how that myth has been busted.

Its so boring, after 20 years on the net, to hear the same thing over and over again.

But these fuckers say the same thing over and over again no matter how that myth has been busted.

Its so boring, after 20 years on the net, to hear the same thing over and over again.

I hope you remembered to pay your bar tab?:dunno:

I hope you remembered to pay your bar tab?:dunno:
like that hasnt be a liberal response thousands of times over the years.

Check..

I was right

Lmfao....you seriously don't think, I don't know it?

What is my address if you know so much?

Forum List

Back