We should have taken their oil

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Trump is hoping for a successful Middle East "tour". Remember, the bulk of the Middle East are people Trump wants to "ban" from this country.

Trump said "we should have taken their oil" and "maybe we'll get another chance". That would make us no better than Iraq under Saddam. For the left, the reason is obvious. For the right, it seems to be a mystery.

From Trump in this country, every other sentence has been a faux pas.

Let me tell you what a "faux pas" is. You are sitting in a diner at the counter. A really ugly woman walks in and you say to the guy sitting next to you, "That is the ugliest man I ever saw in my life" and the man turns to you and says, "That is no man. That is my wife". You have just committed a terrible "faux pas". Pronounced "Foh Pa".

How many will Trump commit while in the Middle East? 2? 4? 40? Guess we'll see.

And remember, Trump gave away top secret information given to him by Israel. No country can trust him.

Worse, he is a known serial liar. He won't be trusted by anyone.

Having a president who says really stupid stuff off the cuff it bad. Really bad. However I disagree that his words make us no better than Iraq under Saddam. If Donnie Dangerously made an appearance at a joint session of Congress and declared several opposition leaders as traitors and had them hung in front of the Capital Building. Then demanded loyalty from those he didn't kill. If Americans didn't rise up in revolt against that, then okay we'd be like Iraq under Saddam.......

Having a president who says really stupid stuff off the cuff it bad. Really bad. However I disagree that his words make us no better than Iraq under Saddam. If Donnie Dangerously made an appearance at a joint session of Congress and declared several opposition leaders as traitors and had them hung in front of the Capital Building. Then demanded loyalty from those he didn't kill. If Americans didn't rise up in revolt against that, then okay we'd be like Iraq under Saddam.......
Just saying the words "we should have taken their oil" doesn't make him as bad as Saddam. Only actually taking their oil would do that.

But Trump has shown us he loves dictators. Him and Saddam probably would have been good friends.

And Iraq never invaded nor attacked the US. The Republicans invaded Iraq because of some strange vendetta. We will never actually find out the truth unless George W. Bush tells us and I think that will never happen.

What like if you like your doctor and plan under Obamacare you can keep them stupid fucking shit like that? The cops acted stupidly. LMAO you libs are screwed, any criticism of president Trump can be countered by a worse example from Obama and Clinton. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

What like if you like your doctor and plan under Obamacare you can keep them stupid fucking shit like that? The cops acted stupidly. LMAO you libs are screwed, any criticism of president Trump can be countered by a worse example from Obama and Clinton. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Invading a country under false pretenses and stealing it's natural resources is a war crime. As a country we would never let that happen. Having a dumbass like trump in the White House saying stupid shit like wanting to do the above war crime doesn't make us like Iraq under Saddam. For that matter neither does political rhetoric from either side of the isle.

Last edited:

I actually did keep my doctor under Obamacare. I had a bronze plan from Blue Cross so it met minimum requirements.

I never can understand the constant GOP fight for "less". They fight to get rid of the minimum wage so they can be paid less. They fight for sh!tty healthcare that covers nothing. They fight for tax cuts for the rich so the tax burden will be moved to them giving them less. They fight for less clean air and less clean water. It's like they want to be starving cockroaches.

Invading a country under false pretenses and stealing it's natural resources is a war crime. As a country we would never let that happen. Having a dumbass like trump in the White House saying stupid shit like wanting to do the above war crime doesn't make us like Iraq under Saddam. For that matter neither does political rhetoric from either side of the isle.

Losers (big L), minority party, punks with no power, lost your SCOTUS nominations, can't even buy a win with $1.2 billion dollars :laugh:

I actually did keep my doctor under Obamacare. I had a bronze plan from Blue Cross so it met minimum requirements.

I never can understand the constant GOP fight for "less". They fight to get rid of the minimum wage so they can be paid less. They fight for sh!tty healthcare that covers nothing. They fight for tax cuts for the rich so the tax burden will be moved to them giving them less. They fight for less clean air and less clean water. It's like they want to be starving cockroaches.

Do you deny that Obama repeatedly LIED to the American people? Go ahead so we can mock and laugh at you, millions lost their doctor and/or plan. And who saved the $2,500 a year Obama promised them they would save? lol Obamacare is so popular it cost you fools the House, the Senate, and the White House. :laugh:

So what your really saying is that Trump's behaviour is indefensible. Your only recourse in the face of his indefensible behaviour is to deflect.

You're right that Trump's lying, racism and xenophobia is indefensible.

Invading a country under false pretenses and sealing it's natural resources is a war crime. As a country we would never let that happen. Having a dumbass like trump in the White House saying stupid shit like wanting to do the above war crime doesn't make us like Iraq under Saddam. For that matter neither does political rhetoric from either side of the isle.
Like I said above:
Just saying the words "we should have taken their oil" doesn't make him as bad as Saddam. Only actually taking their oil would do that.

But Trump has shown us he loves dictators. Him and Saddam probably would have been good friends.

I really get tired of the so called Radical Left being compared to the Radical Right. Take a serious look at the differences:

Radical left:
Protect the environment
Healthcare
Help women and babies
equal pay for equal work
Education and jobs training
Jobs plans for veterans
school lunches

Mainstream right:
Kill the gays at the most, really screw them over at the least.
Save the fetus, f*ck the baby and the mother.
Guns for crazies
Tax cuts for billionaires and corporations
Gerrymandering
Voter suppression
Cut healthcare to fund tax cuts for billionaires
End school lunches
Cut benefits for veterans and poor children

And then right wingers get angry when you point out there positions. Why? Those are their positions. It's like when Republicans blocked the Obama administration from any meaningful investigation after denying them subpoena power after the BP oil spill. They were angry Obama got 20 billion from BP for cleanup and one even apologized to BP.
And even today, they find three eyed fish and clawless shrimp in the gulf And these right wingers insist it was Obama who was wrong, BP and the GOP who was right and the Gulf is now miraculously "clean" from contamination. Just stupid f*cking f*cks.

So what your really saying is that Trump's behaviour is indefensible. Your only recourse in the face of his indefensible behaviour is to deflect.

Trump is a lying racist xenophobe? Ahahaha that's it let your hatred flow like a river it makes our victory all the sweeter.

Do you deny that Obama repeatedly LIED to the American people? Go ahead so we can mock and laugh at you, millions lost their doctor and/or plan. And who saved the $2,500 a year Obama promised them they would save? lol Obamacare is so popular it cost you fools the House, the Senate, and the White House. :laugh:
I estimate I actually saved around $4,200

The problem with Obamacare is that some states, like Wyoming have almost no one living in them. I think Wyoming is one of those states that have two Senators but only one congressman because there aren't enough people. And there are many hundreds of counties like that across the US. Chicago has nearly two dozen insurance companies to choose from so there is lots of competition.
I don't want to lose my healthcare because a bunch of f*cked up racist Republicans hated the first black president. Calling Obama a liar because he said you could keep your doctor when I did keep my doctor is pathetic.

If you want to get mad at a liar, get mad at Trump. He lies every hour. And he said he will bring jobs back. Hello, knock knock, 87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated. THEY ARE NEVER COMING BACK! That f*cker is lying to you.

And talk about lying, tell us again why we went into Iraq?

Oh, and since we are on lying, how many jobs did the Bush Tax Cuts for the rich create?

I could sit here all morning and type out GOP lies. One after another.

Trump is a lying racist xenophobe? Ahahaha that's it let your hatred flow like a river it makes our victory all the sweeter.
Victory? What the f*ck did you "WIN"? Let us know. And give details. Cuz everything Trump is working on so far is designed to f*ck you over b@lls deep. So grab your ankles.

Trump is hoping for a successful Middle East "tour". Remember, the bulk of the Middle East are people Trump wants to "ban" from this country.

Trump said "we should have taken their oil" and "maybe we'll get another chance". That would make us no better than Iraq under Saddam. For the left, the reason is obvious. For the right, it seems to be a mystery.

From Trump in this country, every other sentence has been a faux pas.

Let me tell you what a "faux pas" is. You are sitting in a diner at the counter. A really ugly woman walks in and you say to the guy sitting next to you, "That is the ugliest man I ever saw in my life" and the man turns to you and says, "That is no man. That is my wife". You have just committed a terrible "faux pas". Pronounced "Foh Pa".

How many will Trump commit while in the Middle East? 2? 4? 40? Guess we'll see.

And remember, Trump gave away top secret information given to him by Israel. No country can trust him.

Worse, he is a known serial liar. He won't be trusted by anyone.

More lies from the left? Typical.

Victory? What the f*ck did you "WIN"? Let us know. And give details. Cuz everything Trump is working on so far is designed to f*ck you over b@lls deep. So grab your ankles.

LMAO ^^^ ah the House, the Senate, and the White House...mission accomplished :laugh:

Losers (big L), minority party, punks with no power, lost your SCOTUS nominations, can't even buy a win with $1.2 billion dollars :laugh:

How did any of that make Comrade Donnie say some of the stupid things he said so far?

How did any of that make Comrade Donnie say some of the stupid things he said so far?

Your post is proof President Trump is already under your skin.

Your post is proof President Trump is already under your skin.

On contrary, you seem to be the one who can't get President Obama and the Democrats out of your head. He lives there rent free doesn't he? Comrade Grump on the other hand is a continuous source of amusement.

Oh look a squirrel.

Forum List

Back