We should know by November 14 whether Trump is running in 2024?

That's what I heard this morning. It definitely seems inevitable.

I guess the question will be whether anyone else jumps in. De Santis is young and probably doesn't need the battle, and a few others may get in to show themselves for possible VP picks. Two who seem to be considering it who make NO sense are Pence and Christie.

'The Donald' is!!
Only because he is a great Patriot and knows he is a lightning rod to our ultra-corrupt State!

Go, Donald, go. Beat those bushes!
He knows that they cannot help but to continue to reveal themselves and has faith that America will ultimately reject this corruption!!!

He wasn't supposed to announce before the 22 election but

it kinda looks like he has?

:dunno:
The election laws have to be observed very carefully otherwise it just gives the Leftist scum more things to sue for. I hope he'll go ahead and announce before Thanksgiving. It will give some people some hope that things are going to change for the better. I will be AMAZED if the shock troops for the Left don't get into the streets within days.

Trump is not going to be the best candidate for Republicans but the runner up, DeSantis, will be attacked at least as much. They will come after any candidate that wasn't "anointed" by the insiders in DC. If DeSantis runs in the primaries we'll get to see more of their attacks against him. I will vote for Trump because he deserves the vote. He went through hell for 6 years and he's still laughing in their faces and it is driving them insane.

IF he chooses to run and he actually wins, I think that for the first time in America we will have half of the population simply refuse to honor the results, AND they will take it a step further by beginning a TRUE INSURRECTION. If they choose that path then Trump needs to call out the National Guard and put it down. The country is at the place where we will either choose the rule of law or we will simply fall apart into chaos. People who loot, murder, and engage in arson, deserve no mercy. They should be warned ONCE. If they refuse to obey, shoot them.

You will know immediately following the election results.

That is, the deciding of the contested wins being decided too if they can make a difference on which side gets congress x2. I think Trump will be able to declare he's running as early as the 9th. or 10th.

Hell, we won't even know the outcome of the elections by Nov 14th. The Dems are going to challenge every election.

• Banned

I guess the question will be whether anyone else jumps in. De Santis is young and probably doesn't need the battle, and a few others may get in to show themselves for possible VP picks. Two who seem to be considering it who make NO sense are Pence and Christie.
well, i finally agree w/ you.. that last sentence

don't agree on the DeS comment.. but Pence is truly a clueless Establishment shill if he thinks he has a chance.

• Banned
Hell, we won't even know the outcome of the elections by Nov 14th. The Dems are going to challenge every election.
No... not after screaming at us ad nauseum about "election denial"

that would be too hypocritical

wait... these are dims..

• Banned
'The Donald' is!!
Only because he is a great Patriot and knows he is a lightning rod to our ultra-corrupt State!

Go, Donald, go. Beat those bushes!
He knows that they cannot help but to continue to reveal themselves and has faith that America will ultimately reject this corruption!!!
ultimately?

we do already.

No sane person votes for these super-freaks

If they choose that path then Trump needs to call out the National Guard and put it down. The country is at the place where we will either choose the rule of law or we will simply fall apart into chaos. People who loot, murder, and engage in arson, deserve no mercy. They should be warned ONCE. If they refuse to obey, shoot them.
you forgot to add the following. If a dimrat agrees with you, he or she would add:

Shoot them,

if they are conservatives

I can't imagine who would consider being Trump's VP after what he did to Pence.

I can't imagine who would consider being Trump's VP after what he did to Pence.
I don't think that most of us will ever fully understand the political class, and how driven by ego (?) and ambition these craven people are. They're so driven that they're willing to sell their soul, lie, distort, all of the behaviors of political partisanship.

Then, of course, those behaviors spread throughout the ideology like a cancer.

Oh well. Some people like being a proctologist. I guess it's not for you or me to understand.

Oh... I came here expecting to find some interesting thing, to learn something maybe I didn't know b4..

sigh..

I find only dimrat comments

:bigbed:

so... Did Trump say anything against DeSantis other than to call him

DeSanctimonious?

If all he did was call him a name.. well, that doesn't disqualify him from running in 24, does it?

Also: I seriously doubt Trump and DeSantis are running against ea other in the 24 campaigns

That seems rather ridiculous (that the RNC would go for that.. etc)

Forum List

Back