*We SHOULD Own Iraq, We Won That War Then Stupidly Left*

Yes, we should have established occupied territories in Iraq,

like the Israelis in Palestine.

I'm sure it would have worked out just as wonderfully.

Sorry bout that,

1. I think we should of stayed and put up permanent cities, barring the locals from them, and started staking out locations for our boundaries, and facilities.
2. Took and shipped off the locals to other areas, places we would not go, and taken the prime areas.
3. Thats the nature of war, to the winner goes the spoils.
4. If we are serious about this war on Islam, ie Terrorism, we need to *get serious*.
5. No these leaders just pack up and leave these hell holes to become a worse hell hole.
6. If we would stay up in Islams grill and take over their lands, they would stop attacking us blind sided.
7. Knowing we will come into those of hell hole countries, and take them too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
We didn't leave!

We have an embassy there that is as big as Disney World.

Sorry bout that,

1. In the 1800's we had a little war with Mexico, we got *all* of the southwest for our efforts.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

LOL sparky.

taking land in a war has worked out so well for Isreal.

1. For the Jews there is no part of the area known as Israel that they do not own, they just have some floundering tribe that's rather bat shit crazy, they can'shake off.:doubt:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. People ask me what does this mean all the time, they ask,....'How does this whole making wars on other people over stupid backasswards, acts of terror against our people walking around in high rise buildings, all the while expecting no measurable gain in *land mass*, do we need to just go off to war to die, with no hopes to have a net gain in lands?'
2. I say if we are a Nation of fools, yes lets just go and fight wars over their stupid blind side attacks, then while we have them down on the ground with their necks under our foot, we just *walk away* taking our troops back to our lands, more than likely leaving all our war equipment behind like fucking fools.
3. Yeah thats how we the USA roll.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

If you go by this reasoning, then because Democrats won the last two presidential election, Republicans should get out of the way and stop keeping the Democrats from fixing the country.

Sorry bout that,

Just who was in charge when we "Stupidly left"?

You're more than welcome to head back over to Iraq any time you please.

I was there three times, more than enough for me, thank you.

1. You're one tough cowboy going three times.:clap2:
2. So do you agree with this line of logic, knowing people who died, and we leave with nothing tangible to show for it?
3. To you is this just me rambling on and on,:eusa_hand: or would you of expected to carve out a huge chunk of land for USA?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Just who was in charge when we "Stupidly left"?

2. So do you agree with this line of logic, knowing people who died, and we leave with nothing tangible to show for it?
3. To you is this just me rambling on and on,:eusa_hand: or would you of expected to carve out a huge chunk of land for USA?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The people who died and were maimed there did so for nothing.

It was a stupid idea to invade, a stupid idea to plan for best case scenerio only, and a stupid idea to stay as long as we did.

As for staying indefinitely, we are not an imperialist nation bent on conquest and I would never support such a thing and I will oppose those who do with my life, if necessary.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It was a stupid idea to invade, a stupid idea to plan for best case scenerio only, and a stupid idea to stay as long as we did.

As for staying indefinitely, we are not an imperialist nation bent on conquest and I would never support such a thing and I will oppose those who do with my life, if necessary.

1. To the winner goes the spoils, thats the reality of war, of late the liberal sissy war ideals have done nothing but tied our hands to what war really means.
2. Thats how USA got off track on what war is.
3. You cowboy are a liberal, and thats one reason you are mad, you went through a war and in the end it was pointless, because we went in with no idea of getting anything whatsoever out of it, which is stupid.
4. You were, 'road hard and put away wet as we say', then not fed.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. To the winner goes the spoils, thats the reality of war, of late the liberal sissy war ideals have done nothing but tied our hands to what war really means.
3. You cowboy are a liberal, and thats one reason you are mad, you went through a war and in the end it was pointless, because we went in with no idea of getting anything whatsoever out of it, which is stupid.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm not mad, pal. I did my duty and I came back alive and now, after 20 years of the military, I'm going on with my life.

You're the one who's mad because your imperialist dream if conquoring and annexing Iraq is not coming to fruition.

Sorry bout that,

1. Going to war is serious.
2. When a man or women goes to war they lay everything they know on the line, and those whom the war is made everything is on the line, worldly things are also on the line, even the land the war is fought on, which is of less value than the lives being lost.
3. This concept of the seriousness of war has been diluted over the last sixty years after Vietnam.
4. It was a liberal who got us in Vietnam without a purpose.
5. War is serious business.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm not mad, pal. I did my duty and I came back alive and now, after 20 years of the military, I'm going on with my life.

You're the one who's mad because your imperialist dream if conquering and annexing Iraq is not coming to fruition.

1. Sure I'm mad, I'm mad that there is a movement to take away the knowledge that wars are *serious*, and the consequence of war you can get killed and lose your property and lands, which is what *war is*.
2. Look around the world to see if I lie, USA is only nation who fight with the *humane liberal war ideals*, which might as way be saying we are a *nation of fools*.
3. Yeah, it makes me mad.:evil:
4. Other nations would be afraid of us if we didn't fight wars like a bunch of sissy's.
5. We as a nation have lost our understanding on how serious war is.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I think we should of stayed and put up permanent cities, barring the locals from them, and started staking out locations for our boundaries, and facilities.
2. Took and shipped off the locals to other areas, places we would not go, and taken the prime areas.
4. If we are serious about this war on Islam, ie Terrorism, we need to *get serious*.
5. No these leaders just pack up and leave these hell holes to become a worse hell hole.
6. If we would stay up in Islams grill and take over their lands, they would stop attacking us blind sided.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
When are you leaving for the Middle East?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You're the one who's mad because your imperialist dream if conquering and annexing Iraq is not coming to fruition.

1. Sure I'm mad, I'm mad that there is a movement to take away the knowledge that wars are *serious*, and the consequence of war you can get killed and lose your property and lands, which is what *war is*.
2. Look around the world to see if I lie, USA is only nation who fight with the *humane liberal war ideals*, which might as way be saying we are a *nation of fools*.
3. Yeah, it makes me mad.:evil:
4. Other nations would be afraid of us if we didn't fight wars like a bunch of sissy's.
5. We as a nation have lost our understanding on how serious war is.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Conservatives like Dick Cheney, to name one, don't think the Iraq war was pointless. They not only still think it was a good idea, they think it would have still been a good idea even if they had known there were no WMD's.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You fucking moron, we own the countries we've changed regimes in, we just don't make it look Nazi by directly taking ownership of them. We install indigenous puppet governments that just act on our behalf so we don't reveal to the world that we actually are conquistadors.

You don't know this by now?

Forum List

Back