We should vote for Herschel Walker even if some of that BS is true

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

Yeh, we know what H Walker used to be (maybe.. I myself don't have irrefutable proof the BS is even half true), but we know 100% what Warnock is --OMG-- in real time

And so we vote for the FUTURE

not the PAST

We all have one of those. But we do not all vote according to the way the old self used to think/believe. . because we have grown up.

I wanted to vote in that election

but they rejected my application for a mail-in ballot.

• Banned
Just going on looks alone (which I try not to do most of the time)

I mean.. look at Walker. He has a rather relaxed looking smile, looks normal and like he's more/less at peace w/ himself (as most forgiven Christians tend to be)

Then u look @ Warnock and--yikes.. He has a very clueless, vaccuous look and doesn't look at the camera (the People)--- just looks off into outer space, probably because he knows what most of us are thinking (can't look us in the eye)

Yeh, we know what H Walker used to be (maybe.. I myself don't have irrefutable proof the BS is even half true), but we know 100% what Warnock is --OMG-- in real time

not the PAST

We all have one of those. But we do not all vote according to the way the old self used to think/believe. . because we have grown up.
This is what his campaign managers have been saying about him. Trying to put spin on it. Fact is, you can put lipstick on a pig it's still a pig dude. You're trying to dress up that pig? Stop it.

Things are not going well for Mr. Walker

Herschel Walker’s campaign fires its political director in key Georgia Senate race​

not the PAST

As I've been saying for going on 2 decades now, Republicans are the cause of Christianity's decline in the States.

They've been a horrible witness.

See my sig for clarity.

As I've been saying for going on 2 decades now, Republicans are the cause of Christianity's decline in the States.

They've been a horrible witness.

See my sig for clarity.
what's responsible for Christanity's decline is Christians (so called)

PERIOD

This is what his campaign managers have been saying about him. Trying to put spin on it. Fact is, you can put lipstick on a pig it's still a pig dude. You're trying to dress up that pig? Stop it.

Things are not going well for Mr. Walker

Herschel Walker’s campaign fires its political director in key Georgia Senate race​

so you stand behind the Communist who wants children groomed for pedophiles

and hate taught in our schools

well, now we all know where YOU come from

Herschel's vote % will be an accurate measure of America after the election.

I predict 40%, which will be enough to energize enough extremists to resorting to gun violence on the streets.

Herschel's vote % will be an accurate measure of America after the election.

I predict 40%, which will be enough to energize enough extremists to resorting to gun violence on the streets.
so you stand behind the Communist who wants children groomed for pedophiles

and hate taught in our schools

well, now we all know where YOU come from

The Neo-GOP has no morals. They'd vote for Pontius Pilate if they thought it would win them the Senate.

"It was a long time ago......and he did wash his hands too....."

Forum List

Back