We should vote for Herschel Walker even if some of that BS is true

Christianity's decline is mostly due to American parents not indoctrinating their children into superstitious religious beliefs at a young age. And then those children will become parents and fail to indoctrinate their children.

Of course this has already been happening and religion has suffered greatly by the loss of customers.

It will still stumble along for years to come but at very reduced levels.

Even if that were the case which it is not

gibberish so called is better than Communism and people thinking men can have babies and people thinking it's OK to murder same
So you’re willing to vote for a man who murdered babies?

Yeh, we know what H Walker used to be (maybe.. I myself don't have irrefutable proof the BS is even half true), but we know 100% what Warnock is --OMG-- in real time

And so we vote for the FUTURE

not the PAST

We all have one of those. But we do not all vote according to the way the old self used to think/believe. . because we have grown up.

Yep......we can primary him in the next election. Warnock is far worse.....Walker will vote against abortion, Warnock supports abortion...there is no question that voting for Walker is the best thing to do.

He may or may not have paid for one abortion......Warnock will vote to allow millions and millions of abortions...there isn't even a choice here if you are pro-life.........you doofus.
How is the Senate involved in this?

Just going on looks alone (which I try not to do most of the time)

I mean.. look at Walker. He has a rather relaxed looking smile, looks normal and like he's more/less at peace w/ himself (as most forgiven Christians tend to be)

Then u look @ Warnock and--yikes.. He has a very clueless, vaccuous look and doesn't look at the camera (the People)--- just looks off into outer space, probably because he knows what most of us are thinking (can't look us in the eye)

"I mean.. look at Walker"

1665421529409.png

"He has a very clueless, vaccuous look"

Christianity's decline is mostly due to American parents not indoctrinating their children into superstitious religious beliefs at a young age.
let's see.. Statistics show that those raised Catholic commit violent crimes in FAR lesser numbers than those not

and I could supply other stats but liberals don't give a rat's ass about facts and stats and reality.

Christianity is in decline bc society hates Christians

and Christians don't want to be hated. They want to get along w/ everyone, so Jesus can take a hike, I guess

let's see.. Statistics show that those raised Catholic commit violent crimes in FAR lesser numbers than those not
That's simply not true.
and I could supply other stats but liberals don't give a rat's ass about facts and stats and reality.

Christianity is in decline bc society hates Christians
I'm neutral on Christians but it would be true that I hate American Christianity's evil as taught in their bibles.
and Christians don't want to be hated. They want to get along w/ everyone, so Jesus can take a hike, I guess

So you’re willing to vote for a man who murdered babies?
Whatever someone does before knowing Christ is forgiven once the person commits to Him.

Too bad the only people libs can forgive are other baby killing -no repentance - libs

Since Jesus said [fill in the blanks but just say I am referring to ALL He said]

you are from Hell
heaven and hell has no meaning to rational individuals who weren't indoctrinated into believing the christian superstitious lies in childhood.

That's simply not true.

I'm neutral on Christians but it would be true that I hate American Christianity's evil as taught in their bibles.
what evils do Dimrats hate?

1 they don't hate strangers breaking our laws at the border
2 don't hate them raping and murdering Americans (probably even want them to)
3 they don't hate that illegals are treated better than law abiding legal citizens
4 they do not care about murdering children in the womb
5 or grooming kindergateners for early sex

so get off that BS fake morality trip. You only talk about evil or morality (or the Constitution, etc) when it can possibly be used to smear a R

Politics is your god--which reminds me of a saying I heard somewhere years ago:

"Bow down to the god you serve, you're going to get what you deserve" (some day)

heaven and hell has no meaning to rational individuals who weren't indoctrinated into believing the christian superstitious lies in childhood.
I believe reality

I'd believe in Heaven and Hell even if never taught about it and frankly, I never was. So you got that part wrong.

What you libs can't stand is when someone actually CHOOSES to believe in things you do not believe or claim to not believe. So you try to thug them into believing it.. (gay pride parades, an attempt to force society to accept perversity----)

Evil people get away with so much violence and evil that there has to be a Hell. God does not want those kind in Heaven.. It wouldn't be Heaven anymore if they arrived there

Yikes. Why do you think that? What a weird thing to say.

But, considering the source....
Because you're gonna be, and I am not the source of that dumb ass, you are, courtesy of your teammates in the fascist party who killed you, because they love you so much, mask up and remember your Biden Booster..... :banana:

Whatever someone does before knowing Christ is forgiven once the person commits to Him.

Too bad the only people libs can forgive are other baby killing -no repentance - libs
Did Walker ask for forgiveness for killing a baby? Last I saw he denied it ever happened.

I believe reality

I'd believe in Heaven and Hell even if never taught about it and frankly, I never was. So you got that part wrong.
You've been indoctrinated by some influence that might not be your parents. You can tell us or you can hide it.
What you libs can't stand is when someone actually CHOOSES to believe in things you do not believe or claim to not believe. So you try to thug them into believing it.. (gay pride parades, an attempt to force society to accept perversity----)
This is about believing in the god, as opposed to accepting mainstream science.
Evil people get away with so much violence and evil that there has to be a Hell.
No, that's not a rational argument.
God does not want those kind in Heaven.. It wouldn't be Heaven anymore if they arrived there
There is no heaven and there is no hell. Mainstream religion has already renegged on that superstitious belief too.

And of course science has had nothing of that nature to report having seen in the sky.

We can safely assume the same for in the ground too.

Christianity's decline is mostly due to American parents not indoctrinating their children into superstitious religious beliefs at a young age. And then those children will become parents and fail to indoctrinate their children.

Of course this has already been happening and religion has suffered greatly by the loss of customers.

It will still stumble along for years to come but at very reduced levels.
The rise of godless paganism is not unexpected and was predicted in the Bible as a condition prior to the return of Jesus

Foolish libs think they are winning the war when in fact they are sealing their own fate

Forum List

Back