We should vote for Herschel Walker even if some of that BS is true

Walker has had a serious problem with telling the truth throughout his candidacy.
you mean truths like

I did not have sex with that woman

?

There is no border crisis?

We are not in a recession and there is no inflation?

bidum believing he is president?

lol

Those last terms sound highly scientific but I think we get what they mean.. [roll eyes]

She claims she was taken to Hell by Jesus Himself.

Believe what you want. You will find out in the end like everyone else who dies
Pretty sad they fight so hard to disprove the existence of God when your belief has no effect on them one way or the other. Unless they believe but resist the thought of the existence of God.

Those last terms sound highly scientific but I think we get what they mean.. [roll eyes]

She claims she was taken to Hell by Jesus Himself.

Believe what you want. You will find out in the end like everyone else who dies
fk off with your silly superstitious religion nonsense. I've lost my patience with you.

you mean truths like

I did not have sex with that woman

?

There is no border crisis?

We are not in a recession and there is no inflation?

bidum believing he is president?

lol
Kind of.

Walker claimed he never met the woman who had his abortion. She also has one of his kids.

He claimed to graduate in the top 1% in college. He never graduated.

He has a half dozen kids with a half dozen women he hid. He doesn’t remember that.

He held a gun to his ex-wife’s head and threatened to kill her. He doesn’t remember that.

Walker is quite dishonest and doesn’t care.

Absolutely. Georgie should elect a wholly unqualified candidate to office simply because the Orange Jesus says so...

We get the government we deserve...

Kind of.

Walker claimed he never met the woman who had his abortion. She also has one of his kids.

He claimed to graduate in the top 1% in college. He never graduated.

He has a half dozen kids with a half dozen women he hid. He doesn’t remember that.

He held a gun to his ex-wife’s head and threatened to kill her. He doesn’t remember that.

Walker is quite dishonest and doesn’t care.
Blasey Ford went to college also and look how that turned out. are you trying to make a point?

Absolutely. Georgie should elect a wholly unqualified candidate to office simply because the Orange Jesus says so...

We get the government we deserve...
Nope the only reason is that he's running against a fascist democrat

Pretty sad they fight so hard to disprove the existence of God when your belief has no effect on them one way or the other. Unless they believe but resist the thought of the existence of God.
I got everything but the last sentence.

Yeh, never could u/stand why they give a rip what the hell anyone besides themselves believes

They feel so strongly (against Christ) that they have to bring lawsuits against Christian bakers and anyone else who doesn't agree w/ them.. which of course proves they don't even believe it themselves. Otherwise, they would shrug and say "Oh well"..

They don't believe what they claim to believe in.. or they wouldn't try to force others to believe it.. so as to feel comfortable in their bebauchery and lawlessness.. (because society has finally... whew.. come to accept it also)

they don't want to go to Hell alone (in other words)

Walker turned his life around with the help of GOD and prayer... even though his son hasn't figured that out yet.... he will one day and be sorry for his public diatribe....
Walker's opponent is still a scumbag and has made no attempt to reform... he is still lying about when he tried to kill his wife with his car... and how he has gotten so wealthy by serving in his seat....
He turned his life around from being what into being what?

Yeh, we know what H Walker used to be (maybe.. I myself don't have irrefutable proof the BS is even half true), but we know 100% what Warnock is --OMG-- in real time

And so we vote for the FUTURE

not the PAST

We all have one of those. But we do not all vote according to the way the old self used to think/believe. . because we have grown up.
It's not like you are given a choice, oh wait, yes you do.

Yeh, we know what H Walker used to be (maybe.. I myself don't have irrefutable proof the BS is even half true), but we know 100% what Warnock is --OMG-- in real time

And so we vote for the FUTURE

not the PAST

We all have one of those. But we do not all vote according to the way the old self used to think/believe. . because we have grown up.

1665437138650.png

Abortion is already illegal in Georgia after 6 weeks because of the SCOTUS decision. Whst do judges have to do with that?

Moron…. The dems can appoint new judges who overturn the decision….

Forum List

Back