We should vote for Herschel Walker even if some of that BS is true

He'll get the GQP vote.
Is that anything like the PDQ vote?

And from that moment on, we're going to laugh whenever they bring up pro-life or morality or traditional values.
We are already laughing because the last thing the left can lecture anyone on is being pro-life, morality or values. :laughing0301:

For obvious reasons.
What is obvious to you Mac, besides that mono-handlebar eyebrow that runs across your face from ear to ear?

Just going on looks alone (which I try not to do most of the time)

I mean.. look at Walker. He has a rather relaxed looking smile, looks normal and like he's more/less at peace w/ himself (as most forgiven Christians tend to be)

Then u look @ Warnock and--yikes.. He has a very clueless, vaccuous look and doesn't look at the camera (the People)--- just looks off into outer space, probably because he knows what most of us are thinking (can't look us in the eye)
You do realize Warnock is the senior pastor of the historic Ebenezer Baptist Church, which is spiritual home of the Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., right?

Right?

Walker is forgiven? For lying about being a deadbeat absentee dad? For lying about being an FBI agent? For paying for an abortion? For lying about his business success? For putting a gun to the head of one of the mothers of his many bastard children?

Whenever I hear some credulous rube talk about forgiveness in the face unrepentant scum, I like to ask them to tell me their thoughts on Clinton or Biden.

I honestly do not know how you tards can stand the stench of your own hypocrisy.

Walker turned his life around with the help of GOD and prayer..
Is that why he lied about being a deadbeat absentee dad? Is that why he lies about his business success? Is that why he denies paying for an abortion?

That's your idea of someone turning their life around?!?

If someone is repentant for their sins, I'm perfectly okay with that. I respect that. No one is perfect.

But don't kid yourselves. We have not seen a repentant Republican in a very long time.

Nonetheless, even if Walker was repentant, he is way too fucking stupid to be a Senator. But being too fucking stupid is a job requirement to be a GOP Senator these days.

Trump wants a house Negro from Georgia in the Senate. And he wants the rest of the Senate to bend to his authoritarian will. He is searching high and low for submissive cucks to be his rubber stamps.

Are you suggesting a Republican Senate wouldn’t allow Biden to appoint a SCOTUS justice next year?
Mitch McConnell will say we can't confirm a Supreme Court judge two years before an election.

The OP is telling you something folks

Regardless of what Walker is...what he has done

THEY DO NOT CARE

Yeh, we know what H Walker used to be (maybe.. I myself don't have irrefutable proof the BS is even half true), but we know 100% what Warnock is --OMG-- in real time

And so we vote for the FUTURE

not the PAST

We all have one of those. But we do not all vote according to the way the old self used to think/believe. . because we have grown up.
MAGAt-GOPrs believe the only reason for an abortion of for the con-venience of the father.

The OP is telling you something folks

Regardless of what Walker is...what he has done

THEY DO NOT CARE
Of course they don't care. The GOP threw its principles out the window a very long time ago.

Trump didn't do that. He just exploited it and switched to the party he knew would be easiest to hoax.

It's all about power now. Not just power. It's about submitting themselves to an authoritarian.

Both parties are in a race to the bottom.

Save the "both sides".

This is a particular problem of Republicans these days
No, it's both.

Everyone is worried about Putin starting WWIII when the real threat to the future of our republic is our debt.

Each side is competing to outspend the other and we are heading toward a cliff.

No, it's both.

Everyone is worried about Putin starting WWIII when the real threat to the future of our republic is our debt.

Each side is competing to outspend the other and we are heading toward a cliff.
Sorry but the Dems are not putting up candidates like Walker and Oz

Forum List

Back