We should vote for Herschel Walker even if some of that BS is true

A pathological liar.

A hypocrite

A wife abuser

A serial philanderer

An abortion opponent/ who paid for an abortion.

Wonderful candidate

A pathological liar.

A hypocrite

A wife abuser

A serial philanderer

An abortion opponent/ who paid for an abortion.

Wonderful candidate
Let alone the fact that he does not know anything at all, about the job....And the republicans and Mitch McConnell are counting on him, to just do what Master Mitch says....is what I've heard.... :(

The problem I have is the left simply makes up shit and swears its true. So why should I believe any of this?

They don't like "news" they call it fake then get all uppity when someone else does

He'll get the GQP vote.

And from that moment on, we're going to laugh whenever they bring up pro-life or morality or traditional values.

For obvious reasons.
/----/ " bring up pro-life or morality or traditional values."
So you admit democrats have no morals or traditional values. Thank you for that.

Let alone the fact that he does not know anything at all, about the job....And the republicans and Mitch McConnell are counting on him, to just do what Master Mitch says....is what I've heard.... :(
That's obvious.

He's dumb as a stump and would be made Senator for SIX years.

That's obvious.

He's dumb as a stump and would be made Senator for SIX years.
/----/ democrats use their dumb as a stump folks and put them in the White House.

Last edited:

Yeh, we know what H Walker used to be (maybe.. I myself don't have irrefutable proof the BS is even half true), but we know 100% what Warnock is --OMG-- in real time

And so we vote for the FUTURE

not the PAST

We all have one of those. But we do not all vote according to the way the old self used to think/believe. . because we have grown up.

The past is prologue to the future. Character matters, especially when you're electing someone to such a powerful office.

One of the first lessons I learned as a young bank manager was that if someone is asking to borrow money, and they lie on their application, that's application is to be declined. If someone lies to you while asking you to "trust" him, he has no character, and the ask becomes very high risk.

It's not just the Walker lied, it's that he continues to lie, and he continues to conduct his life in an immoral, dishonest, and harmful manner with everyone he is supposed to care about in his life. This man asks for power and trust, when he has done nothing but abuse his power and those who trust him.

That's a HARD NO, for anything this guy asks for. Any vote for Walker, is a vote against YOUR OWN best interests.

Unlike your hero, I am not under indictment for fraud and fighting extradition
/----/ Ahhh, attack the messenger when you can't refute the message. Kim Dot is not my hero. I didn't know who he was. I saw his comment on Twitter and thought it was funny, and always give credit for others' work. I removed his quote. Now, what is your excuse for Dementia Joe's fumbling speech?

That's a HARD NO, for anything this guy asks for. Any vote for Walker, is a vote against YOUR OWN best interests.

I'm not a Georgia voter, but if I was I would be quick to point out that you don't know what my best interests are.

Do you believe Warnock is a better choice? Since you find character to be so important, what's your opinion of a Christian pastor who's divorced and supports abortion rights?

All the negatives true or false take NOTHING away from the simple fact that the man is not qualified or prepared
on any level to do the job he is asking you to give him.

He turned his life around from being what into being what?
Walker grew up a liberal who wallowed in hedonism

I see a man who regrets the mistakes he made and has turned his life around

Unfortunately he is becoming an example of how our mistakes can come back to haunt us

Particularly for conservative Christians who are held to a higher standard than anything-goes liberals

Walker grew up a liberal who wallowed in hedonism

I see a man who regrets the mistakes he made and has turned his life around

Unfortunately he is becoming an example of how our mistakes can come back to haunt us

Particularly for conservative Christians who are held to a higher standard than anything-goes liberals
So you are preaching forgiveness?

Forum List

Back