We should vote for Herschel Walker even if some of that BS is true

Trump famously said he could shoot someone in the middle Fifth Ave and not lose supporters.

Apparently that thought process has been extended to any Republican

Are you suggesting a Republican Senate wouldn’t allow Biden to appoint a SCOTUS justice next year?

Yep. I hope they don't. Again, for you uninformed leftists.....the Senate has the Constitutional ability to advise and consent, it isn't a rubber stamp.

Trump famously said he could shoot someone in the middle Fifth Ave and not lose supporters.

Yet the only ones murdering people are democrats murdering Republicans, even teenagers........7 months of democrat party brown shirts, blm/antifa, looting, burning and killing in black neighborhoods in democrat party controlled cities, the attempt to murder the republican baseball team, the blm supporter who murdered 6 dallas police officers, the guy who tried to murder 3 of the Conservative Supreme Court Justices, the guy who just recently murdered the Republican teenager.....the shooting of the unarmed, female Trump supporter at the Capitol.......

The list of democrat murder and violence goes on and on.......

Yep. I hope they don't. Again, for you uninformed leftists.....the Senate has the Constitutional ability to advise and consent, it isn't a rubber stamp.
So Republicans should abandon hundreds of years of precedent and refuse to allow Democratic presidents to appoint judges.

You’re breaking the country.

Yet the only ones murdering people are democrats murdering Republicans, even teenagers........7 months of democrat party brown shirts, blm/antifa, looting, burning and killing in black neighborhoods in democrat party controlled cities, the attempt to murder the republican baseball team, the blm supporter who murdered 6 dallas police officers, the guy who tried to murder 3 of the Conservative Supreme Court Justices, the guy who just recently murdered the Republican teenager.....the shooting of the unarmed, female Trump supporter at the Capitol.......

The list of democrat murder and violence goes on and on.......

rioting during BLM protests has nothing to do with democrats.

right wing nuts -> the 2018 Pittsburgh synagogue shooting or the 2019 El Paso Walmart attack, which killed 11 and 22 people respectively.

So Republicans should abandon hundreds of years of precedent and refuse to allow Democratic presidents to appoint judges.

You’re breaking the country.
Given the refuse that these assholes are appointing, I say that is saving the country. But again, why do we need a federal government?

All that fucking piece of shit does is ruin lives and steal money. I get zero benefit.

So if you really wanna do something, just disband all of the federal government including the United States Supreme Court. Watch how much of a fuck I give.

Yeh, we know what H Walker used to be (maybe.. I myself don't have irrefutable proof the BS is even half true), but we know 100% what Warnock is --OMG-- in real time

And so we vote for the FUTURE

not the PAST

We all have one of those. But we do not all vote according to the way the old self used to think/believe. . because we have grown up.
Warnock is a decent man and Christian Pastor. What is so bad about Warnock?

Herschel Walker is a womanizer, 4 children from 4 different women, threatens women with a gun, refused to pay child support for his own child, asked his sex throb to abort their baby, twice, left when girlfriend refused, lied about a college degree, lied about asking her to abort... Lies about damn near everything.....

And you say he's the better candidate for Georgians?

Anyone like Herschel, would be untrustworthy, in every manner.

Selling your soul to satan, solely for political gain, will come back to bite Georgians.

rioting during BLM protests has nothing to do with democrats.

right wing nuts -> the 2018 Pittsburgh synagogue shooting or the 2019 El Paso Walmart attack, which killed 11 and 22 people respectively.

The rioting by blm and antifa was supported by the democrat party, up to the point bailing out the violent criminals.

The Walmart shooter was an environmentalist wacko, you dumb fuck...he blamed immigration for destroying the environment.......you idiot.

When you vote party over quality you lose every time.

The democrats have been doing that for decades and it hasn't stopped them from taking more and more power.......they simply use the government to protect their dumb shit candidates.

Oh yes -- let's vote for the obviously mentally-ill, violent, hypocrite who doesn't know where he is half the time. When did it become OK to just slide any ol' cretin into a powerful govt seat just to get the power and the votes they want? Oh, right -- when Orange Foolius waddled into the Oval to stain the chair behind the Resolute Desk with his sweaty, gelatinous ass.

We are talking about the Georgia Senate race, not joe biden........please pay attention.

Yeh, we know what H Walker used to be (maybe.. I myself don't have irrefutable proof the BS is even half true), but we know 100% what Warnock is --OMG-- in real time

And so we vote for the FUTURE

not the PAST

We all have one of those. But we do not all vote according to the way the old self used to think/believe. . because we have grown up.

THIS right here is why we end up with the worst people in Congress.

But when a Dimrat proposes letting total strangers (with who knows what kind of history) into our country to do whatever they may to Americans..

that doesn't phaze you a bit

Da dims can do no wong

Christianity's decline is mostly due to American parents not indoctrinating their children into superstitious religious beliefs at a young age. And then those children will become parents and fail to indoctrinate their children.

Of course this has already been happening and religion has suffered greatly by the loss of customers.

It will still stumble along for years to come but at very reduced levels.
Christianity does not need people like Walker who constantly violate the 9th commandment.

But when a Dimrat proposes letting total strangers (with who knows what kind of history) into our country to do whatever they may to Americans..

that doesn't phaze you a bit

Da dims can do no wong
AL immigrants (legal and otherwise) are total strangers idiot.

A lot of these people would vote for Walker if ALL that is true.

Admit it

Forum List

Back