🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We talk about deporting the 11 million illegal Hispanics in the US

The 11 million number is out dated and may be used for propaganda purposes. It is more likely 20-30 illegals and they are not all Mexicans.

FDR is the Left's greatest hero (well except for Big Ears maybe), he imprisoned Japanese Americans and they hadn't murdered anyone. Has the Left become de-balled by their own PC kookiness?

Nearly everyone agrees what was done to Japanese Americans in the 1940's was a mistake.
Agreed yet you still slavishly adore the tyrant who did it.

Cowardice is not the answer.

Continued accommodation to Islam given their violence and lack of reciprocity is the answer, either.

Intelligent diplomacy and intelligent and overwhelming use of force is the answer.

When the first fails - as it always does in dealing with these Neanderthals - better use of the latter is required.

Islam is a cancer.

Okay, getting bored with your religious bigotry. Your belief is a magic sky pixie is every bit as fucked up as their belief in a magic sky pixie, and Christians have a much bigger historical body count than Muslims have.

It's not cowardice to ask the very sensible question of why we keep sticking out dicks in the hornet's nest.

Seriously. Fuck the Oil Companies and Fuck the Zionists. Not our fucking problem. The Muslims are killing us because we are killing them, stealing their land and their resources. THey are doing EXACTLY what AMericans would do if space aliens invaded America and took our resources and randomly bombed our cities.

"Why did those Americans blow up our Flying Saucer, Zoog?"

"Well, it says in their Holy Book an 'eye for an eye', those Barbarians."

We need to get off our racist high horse.

Yes, I think that saving America from Fascism and the Great Depression and establishing the Modern American State kind of outweighs the fact he gave in to popular demand on this issue.

I judge historical figures on the totality of what they did, no "That one dumb thing".

Now go back to the Libertarian Kiddie Table and get your shine box.

Yes, I think that saving America from Fascism and the Great Depression and establishing the Modern American State kind of outweighs the fact he gave in to popular demand on this issue.

I judge historical figures on the totality of what they did, no "That one dumb thing".

Now go back to the Libertarian Kiddie Table and get your shine box.
See there it is....ignorance on full display.

FDR lied us to war to get out of the Great Depression. His economic policies prolonged it...the same policies implemented by Hoover, who he vigorously criticized to dupe voters.

Then he destroys Germany, only to give half of Europe to his buddy Uncle Joe leading to fifty years of cold war.

Good job FDR.

FDR lied us to war to get out of the Great Depression. His economic policies prolonged it...the same policies implemented by Hoover, who he vigorously criticized to dupe voters.

The Great depression was over by 1936, thanks to FDR's policies. It's why he got a second term. And he got us out of the Great Depression without turning to totalitarianism, like most of the world did.

Maybe if you didn't learn your history in Home Skule, you'd know this, Cleetus.

Then he destroys Germany, only to give half of Europe to his buddy Uncle Joe leading to fifty years of cold war.

Good job FDR.

The half of Europe he gave to Stalin was the Half that sided with Hitler.

Fuck those guys.

But, in the final analysis, when Constitutionality and Safety are at odds, Safety nearly always wins.

And we do, indeed, seem to be rapidly sliding downhill, to that choice between Constitutionality and Safety, in connection with Militant Islam.

So wait a minute. YOu are saying because two Muslims shot 14 people, we need to totally scrap the 1st Amendment....
Nope.

I'm saying that one Muslim-centric terrorist act on top of another and another and another and another and another and another might very well result in stripping Islam of its First Amendment protections while leaving those protections in-place and in-force for everybody else.

...But you don't think that 33,000 gun deaths justify scrapping the Second Amendment, or at least paying attention to that 'Well-regulated militia" part.
Nope.

I'm all in favor of national standards pertaining to (a) owner licensing, (b) firearm registration, (c) aquisition and disposal and tracking, (d) training and certifications, (e) periodic re-vetting in a licensing context, etc.

You're an idiot.

In world wars I and II, the Germans, when they occupied a town, would respond to any acts of violence against their soldiers, by civilians, such as a sniper killing a German,

by rounding up 10, 20, a hundred townspeople,

and summarily executing them.

Maybe we could do that here, with Muslims? If not why not?

The Great depression was over by 1936, thanks to FDR's policies. It's why he got a second term. And he got us out of the Great Depression without turning to totalitarianism, like most of the world did.

Maybe if you didn't learn your history in Home Skule, you'd know this, Cleetus.

Good job FDR.

The half of Europe he gave to Stalin was the Half that sided with Hitler.

Fuck those guys.
Wrong on all counts.

That government school you went to Shitcago really fucked you up.

The Great Depression did not end until 1942, after FDR enslaved many to the armed forces to impose his war to help his buddy Uncle Joe.

Wrong on all counts.

The Great Depression did not end until 1942, after FDR enslaved many to the armed forces to impose his war to help his buddy Uncle Joe.

I went to a Catholic School, thanks. Why do you think I hate religion so much?

But, uh, no, the Depression was over by 1936. Other than a small mini-recession in 1937, our economy was well positioned when the war came along.

Also, I never talked to a WWII vet who thought he was "enslaved". Quite the contrary, most of them were pretty proud of their service.

But that's the thing about Libertarians. They are like the fat kid who sleeps on his parents couch while dissing their lifestyle that makes it possible for him to do so.

Wrong on all counts.

I went to a Catholic School, thanks. Why do you think I hate religion so much?

But, uh, no, the Depression was over by 1936. Other than a small mini-recession in 1937, our economy was well positioned when the war came along.

Also, I never talked to a WWII vet who thought he was "enslaved". Quite the contrary, most of them were pretty proud of their service.

But that's the thing about Libertarians. They are like the fat kid who sleeps on his parents couch while dissing their lifestyle that makes it possible for him to do so.
Tell that to the millions of Americans who were starving and unemployed from 1936 to 1942.

Tell that to my father who in the late 30s seldom ate more than one meal a day and that meal might consist of one apple...thanks to your hero's ignorant effort to raise prices by destroying food products.

Damn Joey...no one with any sense thinks the Great Depression ended in 1936.

But, in the final analysis, when Constitutionality and Safety are at odds, Safety nearly always wins.

And we do, indeed, seem to be rapidly sliding downhill, to that choice between Constitutionality and Safety, in connection with Militant Islam.

So wait a minute. YOu are saying because two Muslims shot 14 people, we need to totally scrap the 1st Amendment....
Nope.

I'm saying that one Muslim-centric terrorist act on top of another and another and another and another and another and another might very well result in stripping Islam of its First Amendment protections while leaving those protections in-place and in-force for everybody else.

...But you don't think that 33,000 gun deaths justify scrapping the Second Amendment, or at least paying attention to that 'Well-regulated militia" part.
Nope.

I'm all in favor of national standards pertaining to (a) owner licensing, (b) firearm registration, (c) aquisition and disposal and tracking, (d) training and certifications, (e) periodic re-vetting in a licensing context, etc.

You're an idiot.
Thank you for your feedback, lightweight...

The 11 million number is out dated and may be used for propaganda purposes. It is more likely 20-30 illegals and they are not all Mexicans.
Let me guess, you just pulled those "20 - 30 illegals" numbers out of your ass, just like everything else you type in.
Your post may be a good example of someone who gets all their news from leftwing sources. Resulting in you being terribly uniformed. The 20-30 million number has been reported by many, but probably not by the left media.
30 Million Illegal Immigrants in US, Says Mexico's Former Ambassador

So you support a big enough government to deport 30 million people?

...So you support a big enough government to deport 30 million people?
Just big enough to support Self-Deportation...

Making legal conditions sufficiently onerous for them to make them want to run home under their own power and at their own expense, quickly.

Tell that to the millions of Americans who were starving and unemployed from 1936 to 1942.

Most people I know of who lived in that time period- including my parents- thought the world of FDR.

of course, they lived in a time when we didn't have the crazy partisanship we have today and Libertarians were treated like the Right Wing Hippies they are.

Tell that to my father who in the late 30s seldom ate more than one meal a day and that meal might consist of one apple...thanks to your hero's ignorant effort to raise prices by destroying food products.

Sounds like he was living the Libertarian Dream...

Making legal conditions sufficiently onerous for them to make them want to run home under their own power and at their own expense, quickly.

Well, it is a right wing dream to make America more like Mexico - a miserable hell-hole with a huge gap between the rich and everyone else - but I don't think you guys are going to get there any time soon.

Well, it is a right wing dream to make America more like Mexico - a miserable hell-hole with a huge gap between the rich and everyone else - but I don't think you guys are going to get there any time soon.
The suppression and expulsion of Illegal Aliens is not connected in any way whatsoever to such hallucinations by the Left of what they think the Anti-Illegals position is.

It is this disconnect between the Liberal mindset and Mainstream America that is causing a scary outsider like Trump to be doing so well after eight years of The Magic Negro.

Rule by Imperial Decree, in favor of Illegal Aliens, is already weighing heavily against Liberalism, this election season.

The suppression and expulsion of Illegal Aliens is not connected in any way whatsoever to such hallucinations by the Left of what they think the Anti-Illegals position is.

It is this disconnect between the Liberal mindset and Mainstream America that is causing a scary outsider like Trump to be doing so well after eight years of The Magic Negro.

Rule by Imperial Decree, in favor of Illegal Aliens, is already weighing heavily against Liberalism, this election season.

Dude, Trump is not doing "well", the GOP is doing poorly. The fact that the best yyou can come up with is a washed up reality TV star shows you can't be taken seriously as a political pa rty.

Dude, Trump is not doing "well", the GOP is doing poorly. The fact that the best yyou can come up with is a washed up reality TV star shows you can't be taken seriously as a political pa rty.
Oh, we're in complete agreement about Trump being a washed-up reality (so-called) TV personality and his complete unsuitability to take and hold the Presidency.

What The Left needs to be contemplating - hard - is why so goddamned many Mainstream Americans are beginning to lean towards him rather than your own anointed nobility.

Cut through the bullshit, say you're gonna send the phukking beaners back home, tell the Mussies to go phukk themselves, and call the insanity of Washington for what it is, and you've got a stake in the game.

Trump knows this.

And, by all appearances, it's beginning to work.

Scary shit.

None of which would have happened without eight years of the Magic Negro and his limp-wristed foreign policy and his offering-up America's backside to the Illegal Aliens and Muslim refugees.

Do you honestly think that a lot of the people who are considering voting for Trump actually LIKE the idea?

They simply want the Illegals gone, and they want the insanity of allowing an influx of new Muslims (practitioners of a hostile belief system) to live amongst us halted, and they want us to stop acting like pussies on the foreign policy front.

Fix those wrong-headed aspects of the Democratic-Liberal policy mindset and you defuse Trump, don't you?

Up until now, nobody's had the balls to say these things in public, on a national scale.

The first loudmouth out of the chute who dares, goes to the head of the line.

Why?

Because The People have been thirsting for such an articulated vision for a very long time.

Why vote for someone who won't do what you want, when somebody is stepping up to the plate, saying that he will give you what you want?

There are pros and cons to that, of course, but The Electorate will only see the Pros, when they have been thirsting so badly, for so long.

Believe it.

Last edited:
Poorly educated undocumented illegals are NOT taking anyone's job. US business outsources more desireable US jobs than illegals might take.
That's ridiculous. Of course illegal aliens are taking away jobs from Americans. They're taking away millions of them, in all levels of employment. And how many jobs are lost in international outsourcing, has nothing to do with illegal aliens (ie. domestic outsourcing).
Illegal aliens working in the US are also outsourcing. They are DOMESTIC outsourcing, which entails all those parts of the labor force where the work can only be done INSIDE the US (ex. landscaping, janitorial, construction, hotel maids, etc)

Forum List

Back