WE TOLD You SO!!! "He just didn’t have the experience for governance"

Years of intelligence gathering under Bush Cheney and the brilliant skill of the Navy Seals got Bin Laden. Giving Obumble credit for uttering "Get him" on his Blackberry is a total joke. Just saw CNN is going to run ANOTHER fu*kn end zone dance on OBL! Are you kidding me?
Mike that is wack a doodle far right nonsense, and 80% of America know that. Obama gets credit for OBL in the minds of the great majority of Americans, rightfully so.
It is unimaginable that Republucans can't even give credit for killing bin laden...shows the level of hate
The seal team mostly Republican, but, no, Bush et al does not get credit.

Well then, I guess the military is also to blame for all those Mid East failures too

Jillian, Jackson's people became the Democratic Party, so my point is valid. My other points are valid. You are talking about 'wing nuts'. Yes, they infected Congress against presidents from either party over the years. Read your history more closely, counselor.

it does not matter what they "became".

parties change.

all the kkk dems are now repubs. but likening the democratic-republicans to todays' democrats is as silly as pretending that today's republicans are the party of lincoln
The point is not the D-R "became" the Democratic Party, but what a party does to a president it abhors. This is not about the 'klan' at all, Jillian, and I never said it was. Yes, parties change, and never said they did not.. Yes, the klan is Republican now not Democratic, and I never said it was not. I am not pretending today's GOP is that of Lincoln's day, and I never did. You need to focus.

Years of intelligence gathering under Bush Cheney and the brilliant skill of the Navy Seals got Bin Laden. Giving Obumble credit for uttering "Get him" on his Blackberry is a total joke. Just saw CNN is going to run ANOTHER fu*kn end zone dance on OBL! Are you kidding me?
Mike that is wack a doodle far right nonsense, and 80% of America know that. Obama gets credit for OBL in the minds of the great majority of Americans, rightfully so.
It is unimaginable that Republucans can't even give credit for killing bin laden...shows the level of hate
The seal team is mostly Republican, but, no, Bush et al does not get credit.
Well then, I guess the military is also to blame for all those Mid East failures too
Fallacy of a false derivative analogy. Bush and his people don't get credit, no.

Jillian, Jackson's people became the Democratic Party, so my point is valid. My other points are valid. You are talking about 'wing nuts'. Yes, they infected Congress against presidents from either party over the years. Read your history more closely, counselor.

parties change.

all the kkk dems are now repubs. but likening the democratic-republicans to todays' democrats is as silly as pretending that today's republicans are the party of lincoln
The point is not the D-R "became" the Democratic Party, but what a party does to a president it abhors. This is not about the 'klan' at all, Jillian, and I never said it was. Yes, parties change, and never said they did not.. Yes, the klan is Republican now not Democratic, and I never said it was not. I am not pretending today's GOP is that of Lincoln's day, and I never did. You need to focus.

Actually that is the point. It is not the same party and you could as easily say they morphed into republicans.

And even if they did, those republicans or lincoln's republicans are not the lions who call themselves republicans today. Rockefeller would be nauseated by today's wingers.

And if you're not claiming that the republicans of Lincoln are not the white supremacists in today's GOP than the point was really moot.

Republicans have been trying to sell the Obama not qualified to be president for eight years. They were so obsessed they even tried to claim he was born in Kenya
Hell, even their candidate for president is a birther

parties change.

Actually that is the point. It is not the same party and you could as easily say they morphed into republicans.

And even if they did, those republicans or lincoln's republicans are not the lions who call themselves republicans today. Rockefeller would be nauseated by today's wingers.

And if you're not claiming that the republicans of Lincoln are not the white supremacists in today's GOP than the point was really moot.
The point is that you misunderstood from the get go.

go ahead blame them. they are FOLLOWING orders. you are following the standard line we expect from someone who doesn't appreciate what they (our military) have done for you to have your freedom to spew that.

go ahead blame them. they are FOLLOWING orders. you are following the standard line we expect from someone who doesn't appreciate what they (our military) have done for you to have your freedom to spew that.

I'm just using your stupid reasoning . If only the military gets credit for Mid East success , then they must get it for mod east failures . Right?

You can tell who the non thinkers are on this board or has nothing of value to offer. look at who's sticking smiley faces on everyone's postings. but :eusa_shhh: don't let on we all know that.

12524172_1125187780907608_4203400747365855711_n.jpg

Osama dead
GM Alive.
Obama wins.

It is unimaginable that Republicans can't even give credit for killing bin laden...shows the level of hate

It’s pure hate. And it seems to be racially motivated most of the time.

It is unimaginable that Republicans can't even give credit for killing bin laden...shows the level of hate

Let's see... I had a black cousin in the 50s IN IOWA. I had a black business partner in the 70s IN TEXAS! I had black bosses in Texas in the 80s!
A black fellow worker woman referred me to a great job where SHE worked in Florida in the 90s!
Plus not one smart person truly hates anyone. We find it a waste of energy.
Finally, I as a white in my 70s male never hated Obama and for idiots like you to make that statement flies in the face of the above facts!
What I've been is against a narcissistic, pathological liar who told his mom very very patronizingly the following about his attitude towards the police and white people!

And none of you Obama supporters have ever ever refuted the fact that Obama "FOOLED" you!
He hired people like Gruber who called your voting for him as the "Stupidity of the American voter"... and you totally ignored his dislike and disdain for you!
We expect from this Obama a former "choom gang", cop hater, juvenile delinquent who even lied to his mom!

I've frequently quoted Obama from his autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95

"Of course either way you needed some luck. That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day, a cop with nothing
better to do than to check the trunk of his car..
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.
Or Duke not walking away from that car wreck....

I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.
It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room
wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest.
I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Think about it... NOW we know why Obama has continually knocked the police...remember his statement in 2009...that the "Cambridge police acted stupidly"?
Doesn't this sound like when he was a Senior in high school describing the "cop with nothing better to do"?
Total disrespect for the law.
That's what we have for a president!
Think about it. Obama considers Pablo's arrest "bad luck"... not that Pablo wasn't obeying the law, but
BAD LUCK!

The race card pulled....for the 5,234,987th time

Forum List

Back