WE TOLD You SO!!! "He just didn’t have the experience for governance"

Years of intelligence gathering under Bush Cheney and the brilliant skill of the Navy Seals got Bin Laden. Giving Obumble credit for uttering "Get him" on his Blackberry is a total joke. Just saw CNN is going to run ANOTHER fu*kn end zone dance on OBL! Are you kidding me?
Mike that is wack a doodle far right nonsense, and 80% of America know that. Obama gets credit for OBL in the minds of the great majority of Americans, rightfully so.
It is unimaginable that Republicans can't even give credit for killing bin laden...shows the level of hate

It’s pure hate. And it seems to be racially motivated most of the time.

The race card pulled....for the 5,234,987th time

Every white President has historically gotten credit for what the military accomplished under his watch. Those are the facts.

Years of intelligence gathering under Bush Cheney and the brilliant skill of the Navy Seals got Bin Laden. Giving Obumble credit for uttering "Get him" on his Blackberry is a total joke. Just saw CNN is going to run ANOTHER fu*kn end zone dance on OBL! Are you kidding me?
Mike that is wack a doodle far right nonsense, and 80% of America know that. Obama gets credit for OBL in the minds of the great majority of Americans, rightfully so.
It is unimaginable that Republicans can't even give credit for killing bin laden...shows the level of hate

The race card pulled....for the 5,234,987th time

Every white President has historically gotten credit for what the military accomplished under his watch. Those are the facts.

Except your boy dithered and it was Jarrett who made the call. You really should catch up on those "facts". You're over matched here, go back to bed

Let's see... I had a black cousin in the 50s IN IOWA. I had a black business partner in the 70s IN TEXAS! I had black bosses in Texas in the 80s!
A black fellow worker woman referred me to a great job where SHE worked in Florida in the 90s!
Plus not one smart person truly hates anyone. We find it a waste of energy.
Finally, I as a white in my 70s male never hated Obama and for idiots like you to make that statement flies in the face of the above facts!
What I've been is against a narcissistic, pathological liar who told his mom very very patronizingly the following about his attitude towards the police and white people!

And none of you Obama supporters have ever ever refuted the fact that Obama "FOOLED" you!
He hired people like Gruber who called your voting for him as the "Stupidity of the American voter"... and you totally ignored his dislike and disdain for you!
We expect from this Obama a former "choom gang", cop hater, juvenile delinquent who even lied to his mom!

I've frequently quoted Obama from his autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95

"Of course either way you needed some luck. That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day, a cop with nothing
better to do than to check the trunk of his car..
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.
Or Duke not walking away from that car wreck....

I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.
It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room
wanting to know the details of Pablo's arrest.
I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, I wouldn't do anything stupid.
It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Think about it... NOW we know why Obama has continually knocked the police...remember his statement in 2009...that the "Cambridge police acted stupidly"?
Doesn't this sound like when he was a Senior in high school describing the "cop with nothing better to do"?
Total disrespect for the law.
That's what we have for a president!
Think about it. Obama considers Pablo's arrest "bad luck"... not that Pablo wasn't obeying the law, but
BAD LUCK!

You seem very upset about Obama lying to his mom.
Bush lied about WMDs, the circumstances of Jessica Lynch’s rescue, the circumstances about Pat Tillman’s death and manipulated (i.e. lied) about the color coded threat matrix during the 2004 election (or people lied on his behalf—and he did not correct-- before you go there).

I seem to have missed your outrage on these confirmed lies. Oh well. I’m sure there is a very clear reason Bush gets a pass and Obama doesn’t.

Let's see... I had a black cousin in the 50s IN IOWA. I had a black business partner in the 70s IN TEXAS! I had black bosses in Texas in the 80s!
A black fellow worker woman referred me to a great job where SHE worked in Florida in the 90s!
Finally, I as a white in my 70s male never hated Obama and for idiots like you to make that statement flies in the face of the above facts!
What I've been is against a narcissistic, pathological liar who told his mom very very patronizingly the following about his attitude towards the police and white people!

And none of you Obama supporters have ever ever refuted the fact that Obama "FOOLED" you!
He hired people like Gruber who called your voting for him as the "Stupidity of the American voter"... and you totally ignored his dislike and disdain for you!
We expect from this Obama a former "choom gang", cop hater, juvenile delinquent who even lied to his mom!

I've frequently quoted Obama from his autobiography, "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995 page 94 -95

"Of course either way you needed some luck. That's what Pablo had lacked, mostly, not having his driver's license that day, a cop with nothing
Or Bruce not finding his way back from too many bad acid trips, winding up in a funny farm.

I had tried to explain some of this to my mother once, the role of luck in the world, the spin of the wheel.
It was at the start of my senior year in high school; she was back in Hawaii her field work completed and one day she had marched into my room
I had given her a reassuring smile and patted her hand told her not to worry, I wouldn't do anything stupid.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Think about it... NOW we know why Obama has continually knocked the police...remember his statement in 2009...that the "Cambridge police acted stupidly"?
Doesn't this sound like when he was a Senior in high school describing the "cop with nothing better to do"?
Think about it. Obama considers Pablo's arrest "bad luck"... not that Pablo wasn't obeying the law, but
BAD LUCK!

Bush lied about WMDs, the circumstances of Jessica Lynch’s rescue, the circumstances about Pat Tillman’s death and manipulated (i.e. lied) about the color coded threat matrix during the 2004 election (or people lied on his behalf—and he did not correct-- before you go there).

I seem to have missed your outrage on these confirmed lies. Oh well. I’m sure there is a very clear reason Bush gets a pass and Obama doesn’t.

BECAUSE GWB didn't lie about WMDs...
HERE read what your fellow democrats TOLD BUSH to do about WMDs!!!

"Together we must also confront the new hazards of chemical and biological weapons, and the outlaw states, terrorists and organized criminals seeking to acquire them. Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
President Clinton, Jan. 27, 1998.

"It is essential that a dictator like Saddam not be allowed to evade international strictures and wield frightening weapons of mass destruction. As long as UNSCOM is prevented from carrying out its mission, the effort to monitor Iraqi compliance with Resolution 687 becomes a dangerous shell game. Neither the United States nor the global community can afford to allow Saddam Hussein to continue on this path."
Sen. Tom Daschle (D, SD), Feb. 12, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
Madeleine Albright, Feb. 18, 1998.

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb. 18, 1998.

"We urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998.

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998.

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
Madeleine Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999.

"This December will mark three years since United Nations inspectors last visited Iraq. There is no doubt that since that time, Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to refine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL) and others, Dec, 5, 2001.

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002.

"We know that he has stored away secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002.

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002.

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002.

"My position is very clear: The time has come for decisive action to eliminate the threat posed by Saddam Hussein's weapons of mass destruction. I'm a co-sponsor of the bipartisan resolution that's presently under consideration in the Senate. Saddam Hussein's regime is a grave threat to America and our allies..."
John Edwards (D, NC), Oct. 7, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years .... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002.

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do."
Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002.

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members.... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct. 10, 2002.

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime .... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction .... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real ...."
Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003.

Reasons for War: Things you might have forgotten about Iraq.

They were revealed.

BAD LUCK!

]

See, this is where you lost whatever credibility you had. You know that those statements by Democrats were made after Bush’s CIA cooked the intel; so much so that Colin Powell (Bush’s SoS) had to dismiss his handlers

Dissent in the ranks. US Secretary of State Colin Powell was under persistent pressure from the Pentagon and White House to include questionable intelligence in his report on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction he delivered at the United Nations last February, source: US News and World Report Magazine. According to the report, the draft contained such questionable material that Powell lost his temper, throwing several pages in the air and declaring, "I'm not reading this. This is bullshit."

Clearly, Secretary Powell’s response to cooked intel is not news to you. But you trot it out in the hopeless defense of the Bush Administration saying he didn’t lie when the world knows he did.

At the very least, the misgivings about the intel were played down; “We don’t want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud” his NSC advisor said.

What about the lies about Lynch and Tillman? You okay with that or do you only get outraged when the black guy is accused of lying?

Yawn, guy, the Republican complaint about Obama.

He didn't fix all the things Bush fucked up fast enough.
Bush didn't do everything thru EO like Obama, so the Democrat Congress had plenty to do with it.

Questions:

1. Which political party gained more from destroying the economy in 07 and 08?
  2. Which political party thinks turning the Middle-class into poor people helps their chances in November?
  3. Which political party is hostile to businesses?
  4. Which political party likes high taxes and even higher spending?
  5. Which political party uses paid thugs to cause riots in major cities?
  6. Which political party doesn't think we should even have borders, much less a country?
  7. Which political party wants to give the vote to foreigners and criminals?
  8. Which political party thinks that Capitalism is evil and that America is the worst threat in the world?
  9. Which political party hates cops but loves criminals?
  10. Which political party voted to remove God from their party platform at their last convention?

Answer: Democrats

I would imagine that anyone who feels Obama was unqualified would automatically be against Cruz, whose only political leadership experience to date appears to have been getting both parties to agree that they really don't like him.

Trump's experience of mauling businesspeople through the sheer force and volume of his personality would be the alternative in that case, operating under the assumption that his ego is any bigger than those of the narcissists in D.C.....

The facts are clear that Obama is an all star president in comparison to the super minor leaguer Bush.

The WMDs the UN debate was about meant nukes, not anything else.

Yawn, guy, the Republican complaint about Obama.

He didn't fix all the things Bush fucked up fast enough.
Bush didn't do everything thru EO like Obama, so the Democrat Congress had plenty to do with it.

Questions:

1. Which political party gained more from destroying the economy in 07 and 08?
  2. Which political party thinks turning the Middle-class into poor people helps their chances in November?
  3. Which political party is hostile to businesses?
  4. Which political party likes high taxes and even higher spending?
  5. Which political party uses paid thugs to cause riots in major cities?
  6. Which political party doesn't think we should even have borders, much less a country?
  7. Which political party wants to give the vote to foreigners and criminals?
  8. Which political party thinks that Capitalism is evil and that America is the worst threat in the world?
  9. Which political party hates cops but loves criminals?
  10. Which political party voted to remove God from their party platform at their last convention?

Answer: Democrats

Total rubbish. But I’ll play along.

Kinda makes one wonder why the GOP voters are voting for one (a lifelong Democrat).

They were revealed.

BAD LUCK!

]

See, this is where you lost whatever credibility you had. You know that those statements by Democrats were made after Bush’s CIA cooked the intel; so much so that Colin Powell (Bush’s SoS) had to dismiss his handlers

Dissent in the ranks. US Secretary of State Colin Powell was under persistent pressure from the Pentagon and White House to include questionable intelligence in his report on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction he delivered at the United Nations last February, source: US News and World Report Magazine. According to the report, the draft contained such questionable material that Powell lost his temper, throwing several pages in the air and declaring, "I'm not reading this. This is bullshit."

Clearly, Secretary Powell’s response to cooked intel is not news to you. But you trot it out in the hopeless defense of the Bush Administration saying he didn’t lie when the world knows he did.

At the very least, the misgivings about the intel were played down; “We don’t want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud” his NSC advisor said.

What about the lies about Lynch and Tillman? You okay with that or do you only get outraged when the black guy is accused of lying?

Bush wasn't President when Clinton said this! How in the hell could Bush cook the books BEFORE he was President?
You didn't READ any of these STATEMENTS MADE by Clinton and other high ranking Democrats BEFORE 2000!

Together we must also confront the new hazards of chemical and biological weapons, and the outlaw states, terrorists and organized criminals seeking to acquire them. Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."

"It is essential that a dictator like Saddam not be allowed to evade international strictures and wield frightening weapons of mass destruction. As long as UNSCOM is prevented from carrying out its mission, the effort to monitor Iraqi compliance with Resolution 687 becomes a dangerous shell game. Neither the United States nor the global community can afford to allow Saddam Hussein to continue on this path."

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."

"We urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998.

"As a member of the House Intelligence Committee, I am keenly aware that the proliferation of chemical and biological weapons is an issue of grave importance to all nations. Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."

They were revealed.

BAD LUCK!

]

Bush wasn't President when Clinton said this! How in the hell could Bush cook the books BEFORE he was President?
You didn't READ any of these STATEMENTS MADE by Clinton and other high ranking Democrats BEFORE 2000!

Together we must also confront the new hazards of chemical and biological weapons, and the outlaw states, terrorists and organized criminals seeking to acquire them. Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."

I didn't see Clinton or any of the Dems advocating invasion in1998.......only Bush was idiot enough to do that

They were revealed.

BAD LUCK!

]

I didn't see Clinton or any of the Dems advocating invasion in1998.......only Bush was idiot enough to do that

The 1998 Liberation of Iraq authorized by Congress' Resolution of 2002 (Public law 107-243, 116 Stat. 1497-1502) "Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq " "Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 SIGNED by Clinton....is a United States Congressional statement of policy calling .
"It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and to promote the emergence of a democratic government to replace that regime."
On December 16, 1998, President Bill Clinton mandated Operation Desert Fox, a major four-day bombing campaign on Iraqi targets.

Iraq Liberation Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The far right has been the most divisive group in American history in the last 50 years.

Following Alinksy, they identified, isolated, polarized, but then failed to destroy the target.

This is how the far right will be remembered in American history: dividers who fail.

Battling a Republican Party intent on destroying his presidency will be part of Obamas legacy
History will not look kindly at today's Republican Party....look at what has become of them now
The self induced destruction of the GOP will be one of Obamas finest accomplishments

WWF and political parties...same fucking thing except that politicians are fat and out of shape. There hasn't been one piece of legislation that Barrypuppet has wanted to implement that would help the middle class...not ONE....besides, he has a pen and a phone...remember?
Well he pissed off idiots like you...

So thats a plus...

The far right has been the most divisive group in American history in the last 50 years.

Following Alinksy, they identified, isolated, polarized, but then failed to destroy the target.

This is how the far right will be remembered in American history: dividers who fail.

Battling a Republican Party intent on destroying his presidency will be part of Obamas legacy
History will not look kindly at today's Republican Party....look at what has become of them now
The self induced destruction of the GOP will be one of Obamas finest accomplishments

WWF and political parties...same fucking thing except that politicians are fat and out of shape. There hasn't been one piece of legislation that Barrypuppet has wanted to implement that would help the middle class...not ONE....besides, he has a pen and a phone...remember?
Well he pissed off idiots like you...

So thats a plus...
He didn't piss me off. I knew what he was all about before he was ever put in as the CEO of USA.INC. He validated my opinion of him. Idiot? Hardly as I now MUCH more than you do.

]

The 1998 Liberation of Iraq authorized by Congress' Resolution of 2002 (Public law 107-243, 116 Stat. 1497-1502) "Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq " "Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 SIGNED by Clinton....is a United States Congressional statement of policy calling .
"It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and to promote the emergence of a democratic government to replace that regime."
On December 16, 1998, President Bill Clinton mandated Operation Desert Fox, a major four-day bombing campaign on Iraqi targets.

Iraq Liberation Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Clinton realized Saddam was contained, bombing was conducted when necessary

Only Bush was stupid enough to invade...even his father knew better

They were revealed.

BAD LUCK!

]

What he said

Forum List

Back