"We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can."

if the park ranger that supposedly made this accusation was not anonymous, or could show anything at all that democrats or obama said what he says they did, then maybe I would believe the story, but right now, it looks like, and smells like, and walks like a fabrication.....

Oh, but Xena baby, it's the Moonie Times!

How could you possibly doubt them???

Well, if the Moonie Times says that us democrats are responsible for this Tea Party temper tantrum, I guess that all denial on our part is futile....

So an unattributed source that the Dems are making it hard when the whole world watched a TPM congress critter act the demon yesterday at the veterans memorial.

The American people know exactly what the TPM is up to and will pay them back accordingly next. The remaining 40 reps will be cut in at least half.

Cornyn in Texas is doing everything to undermine Cruz, thank heavens.
Someone criticized Obama, so Fakey has to defend him.

It's automatic.

daveman can't evaluate the truth, so I have to correct him. It's automatic.
Your breath smells like Obama's ass.

Remember when Repubs were mocking the shutdown saying no one is hurt by it, where is the kaboom and deaths. 3 days Repubs now see it affects people and they don't like it.

Now ask again...Who does the shutdown hurt?
Dishonesty at its finest.

It still hasn't harmed Me one bit.

How does that change the fact that this administration is intentionally trying to harm people and organizations to thwart the will of the people and get their own way?

Precisely. Obama has ratcheted UP MAX HURT on the people.

He's punishing ALL of us for going against HIM.

It pains me to see those that AGREE with his tactics.

The MAN has a serious problem if he'd only look in a mirror.

Will Obama come down from the Great White House Mountain to personally tip over the wheelchairs of those World War II vets who again storm the barbed wire? This time not the barbed wire erected by honest, admitted Nazis rather than that erected by His storm troopers?

Or will He just cower inside His little fence?

("H" capitalized 'cause Messiahs - real orimagined - and their acolytes seem to think that's their due)

Will Obama come down from the Great White House Mountain to personally tip over the wheelchairs of those World War II vets who again storm the barbed wire? This time not the barbed wire erected by honest, admitted Nazis rather than that erected by His storm troopers?

Or will He just cower inside His little fence?

("H" capitalized 'cause Messiahs - real orimagined - and their acolytes seem to think that's their due)

Obama is playing a sick game with the lives of others...So is Reid and the Democrats.

Last edited:
Won't be long before there's an Obama video game.

Look for it as a Halloween Special on Amazon.

if the park ranger that supposedly made this accusation was not anonymous, or could show anything at all that democrats or obama said what he says they did, then maybe I would believe the story, but right now, it looks like, and smells like, and walks like a fabrication.....

You believe it to be a fabrication because the story makes you uncomfortable..
Care to explain the new barbed wire fence that was installed to keep people out of the WWII monument?
Care to explain the logic of the FAA staying on the job but shutting down the NTSB and not permitted FAA inspectors to remain on the job?
Care to explain why golf courses on military bases are being kept open while the NIH's funding has been cut off?

Prickiness tools down.
SAD isn't it? A POTUS that inflicts PAIN on people to get his own way?

Old hat in Rome. Remember Nero? Or mayhap more like Diocletian with his "loving interest" in Christians? I mean, He thinks He's an emperor, uber alles.
Obama is sick, DRUNK on his own power...The people he knows are revolting against him...He's a lame duck...and that he also knows so he thinks he has nothing to lose but his signature legacy...OBAMACARE...But he is in the process of writing another legacy...

PETULANT CHILD THROWING A FUSSFIT>

The entire worlds sees it, and KNOWS IT.

It is true that Obama hates WW2 vets. I saw a video of him pushing one in a wheelchair into heavy traffic on K Street last year. However, the Men in Black seized the video and, while using their special sunglasses and alien gizmo, erased every copy of it that was in existence. I still remember it, because my head was turned when they did it.

Last edited:
The Washington Times is owned by the Moonies.

Fascinating, Chris!

"Welcome to ReaganBushDebt.org

This site tracks the current Reagan Bush Debt.
The Reagan-Bush Debt is how much of the national debt of the United States is attributable to the presidencies of Ronald Reagan, George H. W. Bush, George W. Bush, and
the Republican fiscal policy of Borrow-And-Spend.

As of Friday, October 04, 2013 at 8:21:10PM CT,

The Current ReaganBush Debt is:

$15,532,867,085,765.90

which means that in a total of 20 years,
these three presidents have led to the creation of

92.71%

of the entire national debt
in only 8.4388% of the 237 years of the existence of the United States of America"

Last edited:
So an unattributed source that the Dems are making it hard when the whole world watched a TPM congress critter act the demon yesterday at the veterans memorial.

The American people know exactly what the TPM is up to and will pay them back accordingly next. The remaining 40 reps will be cut in at least half.

Cornyn in Texas is doing everything to undermine Cruz, thank heavens.

Cornyn's day are numbered, people here are tired of his go along to get along bull.

How long would he have a job if he gave his name and address? If they were as nasty as making it as difficult as possible, even closing non governmental places, (which can be easily checked from the story) they certainly would fire an individual who spoke out to national press on the impropriety of it all.

What's the implication here, that the White House sent a memo to all the park rangers to treat everybody like shit?

I doubt they put anything in writing, they will be in a world of hurt if they did because FOIA request are being put together right now.

If there is government service that should be curtailed, it's the National Park Service in October. Closing national parks and monuments is an inconvenience.

Well, if you can't trust an annonymous National Park Ranger to give you the scoop on the inner workings of the highest level of the Obama administration, who can you trust?

Forum List

Back