"WE WANT TRUMP!" You didn't see this reported by the media

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Rally in England - thousands gather in support of President Trump, silence from the media. This is beautiful to see and says an awful lot about the turning tide. They cannot hide the truth.

Did fox news cover it?

Since most people don't watch main steam media and MORE PEOPLE DO watch fox news....isn't it more important that fox cover this?

Besides.....you didn't play the rest of the tape;.......they were saying..."we want trump....in jail!".....

and lastly; thousands of deranged and hate filled morons clamoring for herr trump does NOT impress me.

Video is from 2018-Muslim Go Home event.

Yep, the fake news MSM would never cover such an event. It goes against their narrative that Europe hates Trump.

Just goes to show exactly how liberal biased media (no matter where it exist in the world), has gained or realized that it has far to much power now. It is attempting to control the message from it's highjacked megaphones, and is using these megaphones to undermine the world now with them.

We are seeing some spectacular things going on in our lifetimes now, and we should take heed as to what is going on in the world as well as here in our own little world's.

A Rally in England - thousands gather in support of President Trump, silence from the media. This is beautiful to see and says an awful lot about the turning tide. They cannot hide the truth.

Did fox news cover it?

Since most people don't watch main steam media and MORE PEOPLE DO watch fox news....isn't it more important that fox cover this?

Besides.....you didn't play the rest of the tape;.......they were saying..."we want trump....in jail!".....

and lastly; thousands of deranged and hate filled morons clamoring for herr trump does NOT impress me.

There is reports of under-reporting, and it needs to be investigated if true. Thanks however for the update if this is true. Don't need to be following fake news if that is what this was.

Here is some more Net 3 News Network stories, almost exclusively Christian RW "Pray for Trump", cult vidoes!

next news network prayer for trump - Google Search:

I swear that Trump cult members will believe anything!

That’s because it’s “fake news”. The film clip isn’t from this week at all. It’s from 2018 and has nothing to do with Trump’s visit to England this week where 250,000 people took part in protests in London.

FACT CHECK: Is This a Video of UK Trump Supporters from June 2019?

Once again the guy who complains about “fake news” puts out video that is proveably false. And you fools embarrass yourselves by falling for it every single time.

Trump has faked inauguration crowds, promoted fake stories about riots in Sweden, promoted the Seth Rich lie, retweeted faked Muslim videos from nazi hate groups, and told 1000 different lies about the caravan.

Brittons HATE Trump. To the point that thousand of them took time off work to show up and insult him.

The Corporate Media has a 94% rate of negative reports on Trump.

Doesn’t fit their narrative. CNN is lobbying the Democrats HARD for impeachment to save their ratings. CNN is hemorrhaging cash and laying off hundreds of people. They don’t pay their freelance journalists for 90 days!!

View attachment 264446

Don't forget about the other side of the story...

Interesting piece about corporate control of local TEE VEE.

I believe that pales in comparison to the tentacles of the CFR media consolidation though. That corporate/government control of the public mind in cooperation with the foundations of America even had a special congressional investigation. . . it is well known among folks that study the destruction of American values.

This is a minor nuisance. One which would have never been allowed if the former had been taken seriously.

I think it is more than a minor nuisance. There is an inherent mistrust in national news and the national media. But people tend to trust their local news shows far more and the fact they are reading off the same script across the nation makes them not all that local anymore

Doesn’t fit their narrative. CNN is lobbying the Democrats HARD for impeachment to save their ratings. CNN is hemorrhaging cash and laying off hundreds of people. They don’t pay their freelance journalists for 90 days!!

View attachment 264446
This CFR/Government/Media cabal has such a hold over the thinking on this forum, I don't post and read as much as I used to.

I'll stop by several times a day to see if any interesting threads are going on, but it is mostly just a back and forth parroting of the narratives used on both Fox and MSNBC.

The hate, the anger, the intolerance and ignorance are becoming epic.

I swear, if it weren't for the fact that it is more about the money and the minds they control, these folks would have picked up guns and re-enacted the Spanish Civil War a year ago. That serves none of them though. They want the corruption and control, and all of the silly illusions in D.C. to remain, no matter who is in power. The money they all make from those illusions is far more important.

It might be a big part of the discussion because it’s so important.

If 94% of the reports about anyone is negative, you aren’t an objective source.

It goes very deep. So deep, they dropped the ball.

For instance, why does both NPR, and PBS echo the same shit these CFR corporations put on the air?

Why does it echo the same shit that is taught in the foundation supported public universities?

United States House Select Committee to Investigate Tax-Exempt Foundations and Comparable Organizations - Wikipedia

Dodd Report to the Reece Committee on Foundations - 1954 - Robber Baron Hijacking of the USA : Christopher Dodd : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Transcript of Norman Dodd Interview

Norman Dodd - Wikipedia
Tax-exempt foundations
Dodd's claims about his investigative work have become the cornerstone of theories implicating the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Ford Foundation, and the Rockefeller Foundation, among others.[2] He stated in his findings[3] that many foundations were intentionally campaigning to involve the United States in such wars as World War I; they also sought ways to warp American teaching of history through explicit control of education system in the United States.

Rene Wormser, the legal counsel to the Reece Committee, wrote in his 1958 book on the subject, "It is difficult for the public to understand that some of the great foundations which have done so much for us in some fields have acted tragically against the public interest in others, but the facts are there for the unprejudiced to recognize."[4]

It’s also amazing how all outlets of the corporate media push out the same narrative in lockstep all the time....using the exact same buzzwords.

It’s all connected and choreographed.

It's called. .... the establishment. IN Hollyweird, they call it the glittaratii. If you don't do as you are told at the CFR, they kick you out, and you become a non-entity, and your expense account is cut off. Then you are officially one of the small folks again. :71: Well, except you have no illusions about how the world really works.

REPRINT: 1962 The American Establishment

Ruling Class Journalists

Yep, the fake news MSM would never cover such an event. It goes against their narrative that Europe hates Trump.

The truth is, that crowd was comprised of all white people, that event wasn't even reported by Fox....there's a major revolt taking place worldwide among whites right now and that's scaring the fuck out of everybody. The shit may soon hit the fan.

I find it pathetic you can't just accept good news without inserting race into it.

View attachment 264446
This CFR/Government/Media cabal has such a hold over the thinking on this forum, I don't post and read as much as I used to.

I'll stop by several times a day to see if any interesting threads are going on, but it is mostly just a back and forth parroting of the narratives used on both Fox and MSNBC.

The hate, the anger, the intolerance and ignorance are becoming epic.

I swear, if it weren't for the fact that it is more about the money and the minds they control, these folks would have picked up guns and re-enacted the Spanish Civil War a year ago. That serves none of them though. They want the corruption and control, and all of the silly illusions in D.C. to remain, no matter who is in power. The money they all make from those illusions is far more important.

It might be a big part of the discussion because it’s so important.

If 94% of the reports about anyone is negative, you aren’t an objective source.

It goes very deep. So deep, they dropped the ball.

For instance, why does both NPR, and PBS echo the same shit these CFR corporations put on the air?

Why does it echo the same shit that is taught in the foundation supported public universities?

United States House Select Committee to Investigate Tax-Exempt Foundations and Comparable Organizations - Wikipedia

Dodd Report to the Reece Committee on Foundations - 1954 - Robber Baron Hijacking of the USA : Christopher Dodd : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Transcript of Norman Dodd Interview

Norman Dodd - Wikipedia
Tax-exempt foundations
Dodd's claims about his investigative work have become the cornerstone of theories implicating the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, Ford Foundation, and the Rockefeller Foundation, among others.[2] He stated in his findings[3] that many foundations were intentionally campaigning to involve the United States in such wars as World War I; they also sought ways to warp American teaching of history through explicit control of education system in the United States.

Rene Wormser, the legal counsel to the Reece Committee, wrote in his 1958 book on the subject, "It is difficult for the public to understand that some of the great foundations which have done so much for us in some fields have acted tragically against the public interest in others, but the facts are there for the unprejudiced to recognize."[4]

It’s also amazing how all outlets of the corporate media push out the same narrative in lockstep all the time....using the exact same buzzwords.

It’s all connected and choreographed.

you mean like this..

The truth is, that crowd was comprised of all white people, that event wasn't even reported by Fox....there's a major revolt taking place worldwide among whites right now and that's scaring the fuck out of everybody. The shit may soon hit the fan.

I find it pathetic you can't just accept good news without inserting race into it.

how do you feel him inserting race into fake news?

Did fox news cover it?

There is reports of under-reporting, and it needs to be investigated if true. Thanks however for the update if this is true. Don't need to be following fake news if that is what this was.

Widely covered when it occurred in 2018. Search pro-Trump rally London 2018. Dozens of pro-Trump folks showed up for a much larger anti-Muslim Rally.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 264446

I believe that pales in comparison to the tentacles of the CFR media consolidation though. That corporate/government control of the public mind in cooperation with the foundations of America even had a special congressional investigation. . . it is well known among folks that study the destruction of American values.

This is a minor nuisance. One which would have never been allowed if the former had been taken seriously.

I think it is more than a minor nuisance. There is an inherent mistrust in national news and the national media. But people tend to trust their local news shows far more and the fact they are reading off the same script across the nation makes them not all that local anymore

I suppose?

I stopped watching local news before I graduated from High School and never looked back. I viewed it to have about as much importance as my high school's paper.

I never really cared how many local folks have been robbed or that old Mrs. Smith reached 100.

. . . and if the local news is giving me info on National or International News?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
P

View attachment 264446

Both FOX and Sinclair claim that their open conservative bias is in response the extreme left wing bias in other outlets. But the reality is that both networks have become a massive propaganda machine for the Republican Party and their putting out a proveably false narrative, but one which sells Trump’s lies to the public unquestioningly. That’s not the role of the media under the constitution.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I'm not sure it is entirely fake.

Looking at some twitter journalists, there were some Trump supporters in that crowd.

LONDON: MEDIA IGNORES Videos Of British Trump Supporters…”Oh My Gosh! It’s So Amazing! I can't even believe that Donald Trump is actually here!" [VIDEO]

Georgie Prodromou on Twitter

Mark Hutchings on Twitter

Like the MSM does? Run along hypocrite.

Challenge for progs.....Provide a link where your "news" has something positive to say about Trump. Must be something, he's accomplished so much.

When you come up empty take a gut check.

After Trump sealed the US border and Mexico paid for it, I can see why...

Their politicians are still invading their countries, and making the tax payers pay. Quite the contrast to Trump...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back