We won't force vaccine; but here's what we will do'

Might work in other countries, not the US. Lawsuits will abound. You can't discriminate about who you serve. I'd love to own some of these companies.

There is no law in America. Civil rights are a thing of the past. The ruling left will do as they please.
They can do as they please. Defund the police and make it easier for freedom-loving Americans to do to democrat businesses what the BLM/DNC/Antifa losers did all summer long. I have a long memory.

I suspect that will be the answer needed.

The issue of how to "motivate" vaccine compliance has generated increasing interest, with commentators such as Mike Cernovich writing: "Government won’t force you to take vaccine. Amazon will. Airlines will. Banks will. You won’t be able to buy, sell, or trade without the vaccine."

As if underscoring Cernovich's words, Dr. Zimlichman told the committee: "Another thing that will apparently come into our lives, starting in small numbers already in January which is soon, and that's the vaccine.

Coming to a Nation near you
So I'm one of the vulnerable who will be vaccinated fairly soon. What do I ask for when I've gotten my second shot? Do I get a card or a covid tag like my cat gets when she has her rabies vaccination? It looks like my doctor won't be giving it because of the cold storage requirements. So in six months when all these businesses and industry get around to demanding proof, do I have to go hunting around (probably online on some goddamned annoying semiworking site) to get certification?

Lord Gates is talking about a Card
Lord Gates doesn't have shit to say about it. I'm serious. This Warp Speed outfit better have thought this through.

He does indeed. Just watch.

The issue of how to "motivate" vaccine compliance has generated increasing interest, with commentators such as Mike Cernovich writing: "Government won’t force you to take vaccine. Amazon will. Airlines will. Banks will. You won’t be able to buy, sell, or trade without the vaccine."
As if underscoring Cernovich's words, Dr. Zimlichman told the committee: "Another thing that will apparently come into our lives, starting in small numbers already in January which is soon, and that's the vaccine. Coming to a Nation near you
Might work in other countries, not the US. Lawsuits will abound. You can't discriminate about who you serve. I'd love to own some of these companies.
You can if the person in question is a danger to, your staff or your customers. Get the vaccine and don't be a d*ck.
Nope.
D*ckhead

You'll live.

As if underscoring Cernovich's words, Dr. Zimlichman told the committee: "Another thing that will apparently come into our lives, starting in small numbers already in January which is soon, and that's the vaccine.

So I'm one of the vulnerable who will be vaccinated fairly soon. What do I ask for when I've gotten my second shot? Do I get a card or a covid tag like my cat gets when she has her rabies vaccination? It looks like my doctor won't be giving it because of the cold storage requirements. So in six months when all these businesses and industry get around to demanding proof, do I have to go hunting around (probably online on some goddamned annoying semiworking site) to get certification?

HAHAHAHA, like a VOTER REGISTRATION CARD?

it will be a covid human tag

HAHAHAHA, like a VOTER REGISTRATION CARD?

(shrugs) Just keep watching

Sweet!!!!
Thanks for being a guinea pig.
If you suddenly stop posting we'll know why.
Good luck.

I think they give you a tattoo on your right hand or your forehead.

Here is a website describing how it works;

Like a chip administered in a vaccine. Fat chance.

You need to do your homework son.

Here's a towel, go dry behind your ears. According to Eddie Murphy, you're so young you don't even know how to fuck yet, son.

Here's a towel, go dry behind your ears. According to Eddie Murphy, you're so young you don't even know how to fuck yet, son.

My point stands kid, you don't have any idea as to what you're talking about. None.
You don't to be very bright, this might be a tough read or you.

COVID-19 Vaccine Frontrunners and Their Nanotechnology Design

My point stands kid, you don't have any idea as to what you're talking about. None.

Listen whippersnapper I've got sons that are old enough to be your grandpa. Go piss up a wet rope.

Listen whippersnapper I've got sons that are old enough to be your grandpa. Go piss up a wet rope.

I knew it was too much for you boi.

You are going to see in in the US very soon. Unless the vac doesn't meet at least 78% which is the min of what it's going to take to get that puppy under control here are the measures that WILL be taken. But remember, it's not Mandatory.

You want to go to a Concert? Have your Vaccine Paperwork handy.

You want a job? You are going to have to be inoculated.

You want to see an indoor movie, you guessed it. Let me see your papers.

There are going to be a whole list of things you need to have your covid shots to do. But you do have the right not to get them. Afterall, it IS NOT mandatory. You can sit in your home, get very hungry and cold or hot (depending) and not be able to drive your car because you can't afford the gas or insurance. The Adults are in charge now.

Sanctions don't work to produce the desired results on foreign soil- so the wanna be's are going to try a new approach- forced conformity on citizens- in the land of the free, where Liberty and justice for all prevails-

Tattoo ... on your forehead ... with ink that decays in a year ...
Maybe buzzcut our hair on the side of our head ... everybody will know how long it's been since we got the vaccine ...
We need to save clipping our ear for the upcoming mandatory spay-and-neuter campaign ... it's the right thing to do ...

Likely, whatever system we use will be a total clusterfuck, completely ineffective ... but enough folks will be vaccinated to cut infection rates down to a tolerable level ... in general ... most States already have mandatory vaccination schedules for the kidlettes to attend class ... which is important because that's the only place the kids are taught how to

WASH YOUR HANDS ...

Forum List

Back