We won't force vaccine; but here's what we will do'

The issue of how to "motivate" vaccine compliance has generated increasing interest
The cops have “persons of interest” -- Jews, people involved with banking or business -- under surveillance.
with commentators such as Mike Cernovich writing: "Government won’t force you to take vaccine. Amazon will. Airlines will. Banks will. You won’t be able to buy, sell, or trade without the vaccine."
That's the mark of the beast, the number 666, along with the practice of reporting transactions for income tax, because that was Solomon's income for one year -- not his personal income, of course, but the tax revenue collected by the Kingdom of Israel under Solomon's command.

The issue of how to "motivate" vaccine compliance has generated increasing interest, with commentators such as Mike Cernovich writing: "Government won’t force you to take vaccine. Amazon will. Airlines will. Banks will. You won’t be able to buy, sell, or trade without the vaccine."

As if underscoring Cernovich's words, Dr. Zimlichman told the committee: "Another thing that will apparently come into our lives, starting in small numbers already in January which is soon, and that's the vaccine.

Coming to a Nation near you
Do not fret! It will probably be the same as has been decided in the UK. There will be no visible tags or certificates. You will have a microchip inserted under the skin on your hand that businesses will just scan - totally unobtrusive!
Later it will have personal information added. Like an ID card and can even include your credit rating. Make life a hell of a lot simpler.

Tattoo ... on your forehead ... with ink that decays in a year ...
Maybe buzzcut our hair on the side of our head ... everybody will know how long it's been since we got the vaccine ...
We need to save clipping our ear for the upcoming mandatory spay-and-neuter campaign ... it's the right thing to do ...
That's exactly how the Egyptian taskmasters treated the Hebrew slaves.
A “cartilage piercing” for a slave earring, etc.,etc.
And a “side lock” of hair on one side or the other worn by orthodox Jewish men and boys.

So I'm one of the vulnerable who will be vaccinated fairly soon. What do I ask for when I've gotten my second shot? Do I get a card or a covid tag like my cat gets when she has her rabies vaccination? It looks like my doctor won't be giving it because of the cold storage requirements. So in six months when all these businesses and industry get around to demanding proof, do I have to go hunting around (probably online on some goddamned annoying semiworking site) to get certification?

Tattoo ... on your forehead ... with ink that decays in a year ...
Maybe buzzcut our hair on the side of our head ... everybody will know how long it's been since we got the vaccine ...
We need to save clipping our ear for the upcoming mandatory spay-and-neuter campaign ... it's the right thing to do ...

Likely, whatever system we use will be a total clusterfuck, completely ineffective ... but enough folks will be vaccinated to cut infection rates down to a tolerable level ... in general ... most States already have mandatory vaccination schedules for the kidlettes to attend class ... which is important because that's the only place the kids are taught how to

WASH YOUR HANDS ...
Billy Gates wants the vaccine to be universal because inevitably, a great number of collateral deaths will occur but only the vulnerable giving rise to his vision of depopulating the earth and only the strong (superior race?) will survive. Sound like something you've heard before? Go ahead, get that vaccine.

Billy Gates wants the vaccine to be universal because inevitably, a great number of collateral deaths will occur but only the vulnerable giving rise to his vision of depopulating the earth and only the strong (superior race?) will survive. Sound like something you've heard before? Go ahead, get that vaccine.

I have a number of risks factors for a negative outcome if I catch Covid ... I'm sure you've read about "underlying causes" in these death numbers ... but that's a personal choice I'll make based on my personal situation ... if you're a youngster and otherwise healthy, you may never know you had Covid ...

Just a mild flu will put me down for weeks ...

I just found out the cleaning lady refilled the soap dispenser in the bathroom with caustic lye drain cleaner.
That reminds me of 2 movies- one where the hooker was forced to snort Drano (IMS) and Up in Smoke when they were snorting ajax or comet :auiqs.jpg:

I have a number of risks factors for a negative outcome if I catch Covid ... I'm sure you've read about "underlying causes" in these death numbers ... but that's a personal choice I'll make based on my personal situation ... if you're a youngster and otherwise healthy, you may never know you had Covid ...

Just a mild flu will put me down for weeks ...
I understand completely and empathize. I think the democrat governors in this nation, like Inslee and Cuomo, intentionally sent covid patients to long term care facilities knowing that it would spike the cases. After all they had hospital ships that would have worked well for covid quarantine and they didn't use them. Please keep yourself safe and best regards.

Drawn and quartered at dawn, eh limey?
Yes sir with a snappy salute.
Your driver's license I.D. might have a photo rather than a drawing, and you might prefer a peaceful “residence” rather than military “quarters” -- but your I.D. will soon show your marital status as well, for admission to the singles club table at the bar.

The issue of how to "motivate" vaccine compliance has generated increasing interest, with commentators such as Mike Cernovich writing: "Government won’t force you to take vaccine. Amazon will. Airlines will. Banks will. You won’t be able to buy, sell, or trade without the vaccine."

As if underscoring Cernovich's words, Dr. Zimlichman told the committee: "Another thing that will apparently come into our lives, starting in small numbers already in January which is soon, and that's the vaccine.

Coming to a Nation near you
Do not fret! It will probably be the same as has been decided in the UK. There will be no visible tags or certificates. You will have a microchip inserted under the skin on your hand that businesses will just scan - totally unobtrusive!
Later it will have personal information added. Like an ID card and can even include your credit rating. Make life a hell of a lot simpler.
Maybe for you and the Brits, but not for us. After you get your chip, zey vill haf no problem scanning you as you board the cattlecars to be decontaminated. SMH, how soon you forget.

Forum List

Back