🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We won’t nominate Trump because we want to win. The suburban voter doesn’t like Trump. We haven’t lost this much this fast, we lost House, Senate & WH

Why is that era over? And what are you proposing instead? One party rule?
Not at all, that's what YOUR party wants...And what we must stop...That means that Democrats have burned all bridges, and can not be trusted, period...So, someone like a Paul Ryan who clearly wanted to get along with Democrats isn't the right person for the job going forward...
But, make no mistake, this is what Democrats of today want...So be it....you reap what you sow...

You should read The Trump Tapes.

Trump is an impossible interview. He brags, deflects, lies..and he's repetitive as if repeating lies often enough makes them true. Further, he doesn't know anything.

Trump was completely over his head. More dangerous than just incompetent.
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:

Today's Democrats are WAY more dangerous than Trump ever was.

Trump was the first US president in 80 years who didn't start a foreign war.

Now in two short years the Dems have taken us to the brink of nuclear war with Russia

Because they're MEDDLERS, they can't keep their grubby little paws off other peoples' kids and other peoples' countries.
Trump is a first class jerkoff, a dumbass moron who couldn't debate a fourth grader on the issues & win. And he's gone full retard since Biden beat his ass in the election.

That's the best you got? :abgg2q.jpg:

Wrong. I have a strong sense of morals.
And a fool's certainty that he is right even as he lies about the nature of his political idols.
We're not going to put up with your moral relativity bullshit much longer. Wrong is wrong.
Given that I'm not a Leftist and that I have a clearly defined and traditional sense of morals, your biggest problem lies with your IFF - it's malfunctioning.

And a fool's certainty that he is right even as he lies about the nature of his political idols.

Given that I'm not a Leftist and that I have a clearly defined and traditional sense of morals, your biggest problem lies with your IFF - it's malfunctioning.
That might be worth reading if it was written in coherent English.

You should read The Trump Tapes.

Trump is an impossible interview. He brags, deflects, lies..and he's repetitive as if repeating lies often enough makes them true. Further, he doesn't know anything.

Trump was completely over his head. More dangerous than just incompetent.

Sounds like Biden and Fetterman

As long as it's the right party. ;)

Too old to be mucking around with dem trash anymore.....They are irredeemable at this point.

That said the gop would have to be "upgrayedd" and the RINOs/Neocons primaried out or neutered. We need a very firm hand at the tiller that's not afraid to take heads as trophies.

Take that for what you will.
I appreciate your honesty.

Not at all, that's what YOUR party wants...And what we must stop...That means that Democrats have burned all bridges, and can not be trusted, period...So, someone like a Paul Ryan who clearly wanted to get along with Democrats isn't the right person for the job going forward...
But, make no mistake, this is what Democrats of today want...So be it....you reap what you sow...
So one-party rule, as far as you're concerned, right?

Well your ilk is sure trying their best to cheat it up to keep it that way.

As for RINO Ryan....Fuck him and his little Turtle-man handler too.

If Trump runs I won't vote for him over DeSantis and that has shit all to do with the likes of "High Road Ryan" given that high road is paved with the bones of failed gop politicians.

I want live by the feud on the dems and for them to suffer the sting of defeat so bad that their KKK ancestors will feel it.

I suspect I'll get the same fight out of DeSantis without the Trump bombast. There are one or two others I'd look at even if DeSantis does not run.

That said if none of those pan-out I'd still be more than comfortable with a Trump vote.

100% this. All of it.

He brags, deflects, lies..and he's repetitive as if repeating lies often enough makes them true
It is his way of brainwashing Trumpers....they don't realize it, but he's got them lock, stock, and barrel believing in him, and his repetitive...word salad brain washing, works on them.... I don't know why it doesn't work on the rest of us? but it does work on his flock.... :(

It is his way of brainwashing Trumpers....they don't realize it, but he's got them lock, stock, and barrel believing in him, and his repetitive...word salad brain washing, works on them.... I don't know why it doesn't work on the rest of us? but it does work on his flock.... :(

Democrats/liberals have NO BUSINESS talking to anyone about propaganda. Brain washing? How about

Stay home, stay safe

Your mask protects me, my mask protects you

"...that means your immune system is working!" (when the shot makes you violently ill)

And etc etc etc.

So please.

Forum List

Back