🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

We won’t nominate Trump because we want to win. The suburban voter doesn’t like Trump. We haven’t lost this much this fast, we lost House, Senate & WH

You want Putin, got it.
Remember this dem "cult" figurehead?

R.4839357cb4f830e103cd58f4c817c102

Not big on his policies but he's what the people at the time thought we needed to steer us through desperate times.

Yep.

Much of the Rumpian agenda is righteous.

The Orange Komb-Over Klown trying to EXECUTE that agenda is not.

Right Message... Wrong Messenger.

Out of the scores of millions of Republicans in this country, and the hundreds with governing and military experience, the Pubs can do better.

Then again, that's setting the bar too low... in truth, the Pubs can do MUCH better.

January 6, 2021 put a cap in Rump's political future... dump your Orange Albatross, Pubs... while there is still time.

The Republic needs you to offset the worst of what the Dems and LibProgs and other Leftists are trying to cram down our throats.

If you let Rump take another shot at the brass ring in 2024 you are going to lose - Bigly - unless you find the wisdom and ball$ to drop him beforehand.
TDS

Those words are from Paul Ryan on FOX yesterday. from his lips to God's ears, my friends!

And some people still believe 2020 results were legit?
:laughing0301:

DeSantis will be the nominee (not Austin Peteren, regrettably) and he will destroy the Dems. The fastest way to one-party rule is not picking Trump.

they will try because they know they can't win.
They remind me, in a pathetic sort of way, of the rats I used to catch in the box-type traps I had in the back yard. The part that snaps on the rat will not come out of the box, so if the rat gets caught by the leg or some other way that doesn't kill it immediately, it will struggle in the box for days, until it starves or bleeds to death.

The leftists know they are trapped in the box. They're of course going to thrash around trying to get out.

Yep.

Much of the Rumpian agenda is righteous.

The Orange Komb-Over Klown trying to EXECUTE that agenda is not.

Out of the scores of millions of Republicans in this country, and the hundreds with governing and military experience, the Pubs can do better.

Then again, that's setting the bar too low... in truth, the Pubs can do MUCH better.

January 6, 2021 put a cap in Rump's political future... dump your Orange Albatross, Pubs... while there is still time.

The Republic needs you to offset the worst of what the Dems and LibProgs and other Leftists are trying to cram down our throats.

If you let Rump take another shot at the brass ring in 2024 you are going to lose - Bigly - unless you find the wisdom and ball$ to drop him beforehand.
Paul Ryan is a horse’s ass

Trump beat ryan and the best of the repub washington establishment in 2008 and they have never forgiven him

Nope.

Your inability to see the profound truth in that observation is not my cross to bear in life.
I just see tds repeating excessively. You supposedly won yet trump. Hilarious

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe would win (again) against Donald Trump.

But run Ron DeSantis against Old Joe and you might actually win.
/——/ Yeah, like we’re gonna take advice from a lib who wants to wipe us off the face of the Earth. What could possibly go wrong?

Forum List

Back