We Wouldn't Be In This Mess With Iran If

First off, if Jimmy The Peanut had never been president, Iran wouldn't have had the balls to attack and occupy our Embassy.

They'd have never occupied our embassy had we not overthrown their president in 1953 and installed the dictator Shah to do our interests.
I have a question for you, son.

Say, you were a contractor and agreed to do a kitchen remodel. You agreed with a client on a 50 thousand price tag, whereupon you purchased the goods, got the permits and finished the work . upon handing them the bill, howver, they just laughed and said " it's mine now, and I owe you nothing!"

Would you want your government to step in to assure the contract was upheld or defend their reneging on an agreement much to your own detriment?
That's not how I heard it. Britain basically colonized them in order to get that oil. Not like the first time Britain went into an infidel country and took what they wanted. How the fuck do you take home an oil well? A road? A storage facility? C'mon.

Britain did not colonize them. You are ignorant of the meaning of the term.

You are also ignorant of the meaning of the term infidel, which is a term applied to us by Muslims, not applied to a Muslim country by us.

The development of Iranian oil was all based upon contracts with the Iranian government. The Iranians reneged on these contracts when they nationalized this industry that others paid to develop for them.

Instead of operating from a standpoint of complete ignorance like you do, have you ever considered developing at least a rudimentary base of knowledge so you can discuss issues intelligently rather than just tossing out nonsense like "I heard it"?
First:
infidel
noun
in·fi·del | \ ˈin-fə-dᵊl , -fə-ˌdel\
Definition of infidel
(Entry 1 of 2)

1: one who is not a Christian or who opposes Christianity
2a: an unbeliever with respect to a particular religion
b: one who acknowledges no religious belief
3: a disbeliever in something specified or understood

“The religious issue was dragged out, and stirred up flames of hatred and intolerance. Clergymen, mobilizing their heaviest artillery of thunder and brimstone, threatened Christians with all manner of dire consequences if they should vote for the 'in fidel' from Virginia. This was particularly true in New England, where the clergy stood like Gibraltar against Jefferson.”
― Saul K. Padover, Jefferson

Now, Mr. Webster, if we have that cleared up, Second:
Maybe I can benefit from both sides of the story, but so can you.

By 1951 Iranian support for nationalisation of the AIOC was intense. Grievances included the small fraction of revenues Iran received. In 1947, for example, AIOC reported after-tax profits of £40 million ($112 million), but the contractual agreement entitled Iran to just £7 million (17.5% of profits) from Iranian oil.[14]Britain was receiving more from AIOC than Iran.[19] In addition, conditions for Iranian oil workers and their families were very bad. The director of Iran's Petroleum Institute wrote:

Wages were 50 cents a day. There was no vacation pay, no sick leave, no disability compensation. The workers lived in a shanty town called Kaghazabad, or Paper City, without running water or electricity, ... In winter the earth flooded and became a flat, perspiring lake. The mud in town was knee-deep, and ... when the rains subsided, clouds of nipping, small-winged flies rose from the stagnant water to fill the nostrils ....

Summer was worse. ... The heat was torrid ... sticky and unrelenting—while the wind and sandstorms shipped off the desert hot as a blower. The dwellings of Kaghazabad, cobbled from rusted oil drums hammered flat, turned into sweltering ovens. ... In every crevice hung the foul, sulfurous stench of burning oil .... in Kaghazad there was nothing—not a tea shop, not a bath, not a single tree. The tiled reflecting pool and shaded central square that were part of every Iranian town, ... were missing here. The unpaved alleyways were emporiums for rats.[20]

Nationalisation[edit]
Later in March 1951, the Iranian parliament (the Majlis) voted to nationalise the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company (AIOC) and its holdings, and shortly thereafter the Iranian public elected a champion of nationalisation, Mohammed Mossadegh, Prime Minister.[21] This led to the Abadan Crisis, in which, under British pressure, foreign countries agreed not to purchase Iranian oil, and the Abadan refinery was closed. The AIOC withdrew from Iran and increased the output of its other reserves in the Persian Gulf.
Anglo-Persian Oil Company - Wikipedia

beautress, post: 22582586
Actually, here's a different vantage than yours:

Hannity says TrumpO will bomb the hell out of those Iranian Mullahs.

You do realize that TrumpO's brain (Sean Hannity) told us in the video you posted that if the Mullah’s in Iran don’t pick up the phone and call TrumpO with a promise to be good little Mullahs and apologize for shooting down an 130 million dollar US military asset, TrumpO is going to bomb the hell out of them.

But wait. Hannity is as full of shit as usual. The Mullahs didn’t apologize and TrumpO claims he called off air strikes because 150 innocent Iranians would be killed.

Mullahs don’t hang out at radar installations.

Will your Hannity badmouth TrumpO for deciding not to kill 150 Iranians just to prove Hannity is a tough guy?
Ridiculous.

Trump is now claiming that the incident never happened...that he didn't "call back" this raid

Jesus

WMD was bullshit from the get go. They were never going to find any WMD.

This is not WMD.
I certainly trust them more than Trump.

That has nothing to do with what I said to you.

Perhaps you should be more clear. The search for WMD had nothing to do with Iran.

I didn't say it did.

I was referring to which experts to trust. And the WMD inspectors I used as an example of that.
What is your point? You're not making sense.
The inspectors were correct. No WMD. How is that an example of why we should distrust the inspectors in Iran

wrong wrong wrong----ACTUALLY ---Bush NEVER CLAIMED that Iraq had a nuclear bomb---
He CORRECTLY stated that they had and were working on "weapons of mass destruction"----which INDEED they were-----mostly biologicals-----try to LEARN SOME REALITY-----your hero SADAAM committed genocide of kurds and Shiites in the southern part of Iraq to YOUR OBVIOUS DELIGHT

I said WMD, dope.

WMD was bullshit from the get go. They were never going to find any WMD.

This is not WMD.
I certainly trust them more than Trump.

Perhaps you should be more clear. The search for WMD had nothing to do with Iran.

I didn't say it did.

I was referring to which experts to trust. And the WMD inspectors I used as an example of that.
The inspectors were correct. No WMD. How is that an example of why we should distrust the inspectors in Iran

Never mind.

:hands:

Decided it made no sense? Good for you.

I didn't say it did.

right----the WEAPONS used to murder hundreds of thousands of Kurds and Shiites MASS DESTRUCTION

wrong wrong wrong----ACTUALLY ---Bush NEVER CLAIMED that Iraq had a nuclear bomb---
He CORRECTLY stated that they had and were working on "weapons of mass destruction"----which INDEED they were-----mostly biologicals-----try to LEARN SOME REALITY-----your hero SADAAM committed genocide of kurds and Shiites in the southern part of Iraq to YOUR OBVIOUS DELIGHT

I said WMD, dope.

I didn't say it did.

Never mind.

Thanks for pointing out that you don't make sense.

:26:

We wouldn’t be in this mess if Trump left the Nuclear Accord alone

What mess?

The escalation of tension with Iran

Listen to what the children say DEATH TO AMERICA----
long ago----very long ago----I read the islamo Nazi propaganda that had been promulgated in the USA----in the 1930s----it LITTERED my provincial north east town---------little seedy pamphlets-------which DENIED vehemently -----malice from your hero ADOLF

beautress, post: 22582586
Actually, here's a different vantage than yours:

Hannity says TrumpO will bomb the hell out of those Iranian Mullahs.

You do realize that TrumpO's brain (Sean Hannity) told us in the video you posted that if the Mullah’s in Iran don’t pick up the phone and call TrumpO with a promise to be good little Mullahs and apologize for shooting down an 130 million dollar US military asset, TrumpO is going to bomb the hell out of them.

But wait. Hannity is as full of shit as usual. The Mullahs didn’t apologize and TrumpO claims he called off air strikes because 150 innocent Iranians would be killed.

Mullahs don’t hang out at radar installations.

Will your Hannity badmouth TrumpO for deciding not to kill 150 Iranians just to prove Hannity is a tough guy?
Ridiculous.

The American self hate. Really bad and depressing this year.

Mindful, post: 22580151
Not wanting something to happen won't stop it from happening. Wishful thinking never got anyone anywhere.

That is why the US UK FRANCE RUSSIA CHINA and Germany reached a nuclear deal with Iran that was working until TrumpO pulled the US out of it.

Now TrumpO wants to talk about a deal just to have his stupid brand in it,

Iran’s early response to lying unreliable TrumpO was shooting down a US military drone and watch the US President beg to talk instead of ordering a direct military response.

Iran's early response to the sanctions which SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN IMPOSED BY TRUMP and which are crippling their economy is to attack tankers transporting Saudi oil. To which the USA sent up a spy plane which wandered into Iranian air space.

America's NATO allies are not believeing anything coming out of Washington on this matter, because TRUMP LIES.

YOU SEE HOW TRUMP'S BEHAVIOURS SINCE THE DAY HE WAS INAUGURATED HAVE CREATED THIS SITUATION, AND NOW TRUMP IS ABOUT TO BLUNDER HIS WAY INTO A SHOOTING WAR.

The Europeans don't believe Trump when he says the drone wasn't in Iranian air space. They don't believe him he said the ships were attacked by limpett mines, when the Japanese said it wasn't a mine that did the damage but something that flew through the air.
Shows the value of Trumps America First foreign policy.
Typically, staunch allies like U.K., Canada and the rest of NATO will stand behind the American President

The people of those countries would NEVER support a war based on Trumps assurances

What mess?

long ago----very long ago----I read the islamo Nazi propaganda that had been promulgated in the USA----in the 1930s----it LITTERED my provincial north east town---------little seedy pamphlets-------which DENIED vehemently -----malice from your hero ADOLF

They never learn.

What mess?

They have said that for 40 years
Nothing ever came of it

Hurt your feelings?

Not wanting something to happen won't stop it from happening. Wishful thinking never got anyone anywhere.

That is why the US UK FRANCE RUSSIA CHINA and Germany reached a nuclear deal with Iran that was working until TrumpO pulled the US out of it.

Iran’s early response to lying unreliable TrumpO was shooting down a US military drone and watch the US President beg to talk instead of ordering a direct military response.

Iran's early response to the sanctions which SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN IMPOSED BY TRUMP and which are crippling their economy is to attack tankers transporting Saudi oil. To which the USA sent up a spy plane which wandered into Iranian air space.

America's NATO allies are not believeing anything coming out of Washington on this matter, because TRUMP LIES.

YOU SEE HOW TRUMP'S BEHAVIOURS SINCE THE DAY HE WAS INAUGURATED HAVE CREATED THIS SITUATION, AND NOW TRUMP IS ABOUT TO BLUNDER HIS WAY INTO A SHOOTING WAR.

The Europeans don't believe Trump when he says the drone wasn't in Iranian air space. They don't believe him he said the ships were attacked by limpett mines, when the Japanese said it wasn't a mine that did the damage but something that flew through the air.
Typically, staunch allies like U.K., Canada and the rest of NATO will stand behind the American President

The people of those countries would NEVER support a war based on Trumps assurances

NATO, ha ha. Another gravy train.

I didn't say it did.

Never mind.

You're free to clarify at any point.
Why are international inspectors in Iran not trustworthy and why do you see similarity with Iraqi WMD?

What mess?

They have said that for 40 years
Nothing ever came of it

Hurt your feelings?

ROFLMO----so you decided to IMAGINE that the rants
are MEANINGLESS------you is very dim-----there are people who live by rants of far less LONGEVITY

I didn't say it did.

Never mind.

Why are international inspectors in Iran not trustworthy and why do you see similarity with Iraqi WMD?

As if you're really interested. :cool-45:

Not playing your gotcha games.

I've met your type before. Often.

NATO, ha ha. Another gravy train.

Only Russians oppose NATO. NATO has given us 75 years of peace in Europe. Putin blames NATO for the current economic mess that Russia is in. Putin HATES NATO,

I didn't say it did.

Never mind.

Many IAEA inspectors have been paid off by the mullahs.
BONOBO's Iran deal did not allow ANY inspections by the IAEA in ANY military bases.
Where the fuck do you all imagine Iran would be busy developing nuclear bombs???????????

Forum List

Back