🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Wealthy Corporations Demand the GOP Impoverish Working Class Americans

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Top GOP donors tell party to legalize illegal immigrants - Washington Times

Nearly a hundred top Republican donors and Bush administration officials sent a letter to the House GOP on Tuesday urging lawmakers to pass a bill that legalizes illegal immigrants, arguing that the current system is already allowing them to stay and so it makes sense to register them and bring them into the system.

The donors, led by former Bush administration Cabinet officials Carlos Gutierrez and Spencer Abraham, also said that immigrants are potential Republican voters who can be won over — if the party can be seen as welcoming to immigrants.

What utter and complete BULLSHIT! In every generation, Hispanics vote Democrat around 70% Yes there was the fluke out in California, but that is because the Dems got caught sleeping at the wheel and NOT because Hispanics are just dying to vote GOP, lol.

These corporate whores have no shame whatsoever.

And fortunately for them and unfortunately for America, the Gop is led by cowards, whores and idiots.

Immigration bill: John McCain says ?border surge? could be changed - Seung Min Kim - POLITICO.com

Hate to say it, but the Republican party is no longer the party of small government and low taxes (well...low taxes for big corporations atleast, but democrats are guilty of this too, just ask Obama.)

These people are only in it to please their corporate donors, period.

1 persons voice has more value than 60 million because that 1 person has more money than those 60 million combined. Four times over.

I don't know what to do honestly. Seems like every politician is a corporate shill. Democracy is a fraud and a sham. This shit doesn't work.

I love how the only thing republicans seem to care about is that hispanics will vote democrat. I guess we're past the "taking our jobs" stage.

Ever heard of Cuban-Americans? They have a better reason to be die-hard republican than any of you people. And have been steadfastly loyal to your party for 50+ years. You're finally turning even them away :cool:

I love how the only thing republicans seem to care about is that hispanics will vote democrat. I guess we're past the "taking our jobs" stage.

Ever heard of Cuban-Americans? They have a better reason to be die-hard republican than any of you people. And have been steadfastly loyal to your party for 50+ years. You're finally turning even them away :cool:

If you think the illegals voting Democrat is the ONLY reason people are against it then you are a fucking retard.

Go fuck yourself.

If you think the illegals voting Democrat is the ONLY reason people are against it then you are a fucking retard.

Go fuck yourself.

That seems to be the main focus lately...

You foul-mouthed little idiot

Democrat power-players want the 12,000,000 Invaders as a potential expanded voter base in the coming years as they gain citizenship and are grateful to the Party that advanced their cause.

Republican power-players want the 12,000,000 Invaders as a cheap source of low-wage near-slave labor and to reinforce the trend of suppressing wages in the construction and transportation and fabrication and other trades.

With what's left of the American Middle Class, caught between the two, and royally fucked no matter which way it votes, in this context.

The Vote Whores in BOTH parties stopped giving a shit about America a long time ago, when it comes to immigration and Illegal Aliens.

It's just that it's become so much more blatant and obvious in recent times.

Don't want these 12,000,000 Invaders to be rewarded with American citizenship?

Tell your Senators and Representatives, in very clear terms.

Keep tabs on the way they vote on this issue, and, if they vote against your wishes, remember it, and vote against THEM in the next election.

And encourage your friends and family and neighbors and colleagues and social and church groups to do the same.

That's about as much muscle as you can bring to bear on the subject.

But at least it'll give you a sense that you stood your ground.

Immigration Reform = codespeak for Shamnesty.

Immigration Reform = another poison pill for America's Middle Class to have shoved down its throat.

Resistance is NOT futile!

Popular opposition over this triggered the failure of related legislation in 2007.

The same can happen in the 2013-2014 timeframe, if America has the willpower to do it.

Good luck to those who side with border security and territorial sovereignty and the rule and enforcement of law, and bad luck to those with a vested interest in seeing Immigration Reform (Shamnesty) succeed, and to their minions and mouthpieces and fellow travelers.

Last edited:

Go fuck yourself.

He's right though.

You're a fucking retard if you think that's the only reason people are hard on illegal immigrants.

Go fuck yourself.

He's right though.

You're a fucking retard if you think that's the only reason people are hard on illegal immigrants.

It's one of the most talked about reasons on this forum. I'm all for secure borders. But I can't stand personal attacks against groups of people.

He's right though.

It's one of the most talked about reasons on this forum. I'm all for secure borders. But I can't stand personal attacks against groups of people.

Well you must not be reading the forums much then, because I've voiced my uneasiness with what illegal immigration is doing/is going to do to the economy and to the jobs market. That's my #1 concern.

Not to mention the cultural and social risks we run of accepting so many foreigners in one go. It's not safe at all because it puts people and communities on edge. And tension is almost exclusively a negative thing.

I've not seen anyone attack mexicans for their ethnicity or anything like that on here. I certainly haven't, I have a few people in my family who are mixed mexican.

Last edited:
Illegal immigration wrecked the painting industry. I used to be able to make a good living painting houses. Not anymore though. That industry is dead.

Illegal immigration wrecked the painting industry. I used to be able to make a good living painting houses. Not anymore though. That industry is dead.

Believable... same seems to hold true for roofing, landscaping and foodservices, to name a few others... rather like a plague of locusts, saturating the market with ultra-cheap labor... taking jobs that Americans used to make a decent living at, before wages were suppressed by the large-scale insertion of low-paid Illegal Aliens into the mix... it's the 10,000-lb elephant in the room that pro-Illegal types try to gloss-over or discredit in an effort get everyone else to ignore the damned elephant...

Last edited:

Go fuck yourself.

You are fucking stupid.

Piss off.

Believable... same seems to hold true for roofing, landscaping and foodservices, to name a few others... rather like a plague of locusts, saturating the market with ultra-cheap labor... taking jobs that Americans used to make a decent living at, before wages were suppressed by the large-scale insertion of low-paid Illegal Aliens into the mix... it's the 10,000-lb elephant in the room that pro-Illegal types try to gloss-over or discredit in an effort get everyone else to ignore the damned elephant...

The Democratic Party once represented the interests of American workers, then they shifted to supporting civil rights organizations and their interests taking a group identity approach to everything, pandering to every special interest group.

The GOP for a time defended workers in an attempt to attract 'Reagan Democrats', but that is dead and gone now too.

It is time for a new party built on freedom, the Constitution and representing the American middle class. No one else is.

He's right though.

Bullshit.

You are just another libtard liar coming in to spread your leftwing pseudo-commie talking points.

Again, go fuck yourself, damned liar.

Corporations want to bring in immigrants with degrees. They know the GOP base is too damn dumb. If the parents are this stupid, you can bet most of the kids will be. They can't learn. In fact, they laugh at education. You can't get smart kids from this group. At least not many. They have been too indoctrinated into hating this country.

Corporations want to bring in immigrants with degrees. They know the GOP base is too damn dumb. If the parents are this stupid, you can bet most of the kids will be. They can't learn. In fact, they laugh at education. You can't get smart kids from this group. At least not many. They have been too indoctrinated into hating this country.

RDean, everyone here knows what a lying sack of shit you are.

Eat shit and go to hell.

Eat shit and go to hell.

Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey News Release

There were 3.8 million job openings on the last business day of May, little changed from April, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today.

Actually, Obama said everyone should have the opportunity to get an education and he included Technical Schools and Jr. Colleges. None of Santorum's kids will be an auto mechanic. No one believes that.

Romney: Illegal Immigrants With 'Advanced Degrees' Should Get Citizenship

Why should I lie when the truth is so much more interesting?

Last edited by a moderator:

Eat shit and go to hell.

Job Openings and Labor Turnover Survey News Release

There were 3.8 million job openings on the last business day of May, little changed from April, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today.

Why should I lie when the truth is so much more interesting?

And how many of those jobs are full time? how many can support a family? How many are in the career/profession of the person unemployed.

Fuck, you are starting to sound like Phil Graham.

Except he never lied as much as you do every day.

Forum List

Back