Weapon of war...the pump action shotgun....should it be banned too? The anti-gunners will eventually say yes....

Look who's lecturing us on good manners.

I did address it. It was stupid. You couldn't address Fetterman's stand on issues, so you went after his disability.
I happen to think Greg Abbot is a repulsive human being. But I never talk about him being in a wheelchair.
The right wing has a long habit of attacking people on their disabilities... Max Cleland, Tammy Duckworth and now Fetterman.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

I did address it. It was stupid. You couldn't address Fetterman's stand on issues, so you went after his disability.

I happen to think Greg Abbot is a repulsive human being. But I never talk about him being in a wheelchair.

The right wing has a long habit of attacking people on their disabilities... Max Cleland, Tammy Duckworth and now Fetterman.
Stand up Chuck, let them see ya, where's Chuck, oops.

Biden... ROTFLMBO 🤣

Wasn't attacking, just gaffing or was he ? We'll never know.

I'm reminded of something I faintly remember the crook Dianne Feinstein saying, in an interview, around the time her fraudulent 1994 “assault weapon” ban was passed. It amounted to an admission that she wanted to ban all privately-held firearms, “Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them in”, that what she authored was what she could get the votes to pass.

It's a damn shame that there wasn't someone in the audience, where this picture was taken, who was armed, and who rightfully took this corrupt caulk bucket's act of pointing a firearm at the audience, with her finger on the trigger, as a valid threat and as cause to shoot her in self-defense.

remember, everyone, Mormon Bob is a total Christian, who really thinks murder is bad, unless it's people he doesn't like.

remember, everyone, Mormon Bob is a total Christian, who really thinks murder is bad, unless it's people he doesn't like.

Hey....dumb ass....you vote for the party of slave rapists..........

Hey....dumb ass....you vote for the party of slave rapists..........

And that would suck if any of those people were still alive.

BUt I guess you think black people are stupid, since 90%+ of them are still voting for the party that elected the first black president and the first black vice president.

Fetterman was a a damn fool long before he had a stroke

Fetterman was a a damn fool long before he had a stroke

And what does that say about the people of Pennsylvania? They deserve the destruction his wife and the democrats are going to do to them and their state...sadly, that infection spreads to the rest of the country.

And what does that say about the people of Pennsylvania? They deserve the destruction his wife and the democrats are going to do to them and their state...sadly, that infection spreads to the rest of the country.
If it was a fair election I agree

But dems cheat to get what they want

If it was a fair election I agree

But dems cheat to get what they want

Yep...they will do anything to take power.....that is why they are different from the Republicans....as David Horowitz put it...the Republicans play the game, they win elections, they lose elections, they wait for the next election...the democrats engage in all out, total political war....they will use anything they have to to destroy their political enemies...yes, enemies, not opponents.......they will use the law, the courts, government agencies....and they will not hesitate, and as time goes by, they get less and less concerned about appearances.......

Yep...they will do anything to take power.....that is why they are different from the Republicans....as David Horowitz put it...the Republicans play the game, they win elections, they lose elections, they wait for the next election...the democrats engage in all out, total political war....they will use anything they have to to destroy their political enemies...yes, enemies, not opponents.......they will use the law, the courts, government agencies....and they will not hesitate, and as time goes by, they get less and less concerned about appearances.......

Get real. Both parties do this.

A city passes a sensible gun law, you guys run off to the courts and whine about how they are violating your 2A rights, even though you don't belong to a well-regulated militia.

You guys intentionally undermine the census to undercount minorities and then Gerrymander to protect seats.

The reality is, you guys are losing because you are in a shrinking minority- Angry White Males with no sense of decency.

When a crazy person is pointing a gun into a crowd of people, with her finger on the trigger, it is not murder to kill her; that would be a legitimate case of self-defense.

When a crazy person is pointing a gun into a crowd of people, with her finger on the trigger, it is not murder to kill her; that would be a legitimate case of self-defense.

Everyone knew the gun wasn't loaded, Mormon Bob.

Who's a little Blood Atonement Psycho? You are.... you are...

What kind of idiot needs to use a shotgun for home defense.

The kind that only wants to shoot the intruder once.

I knew a guy once who kept his Remington 870 loaded and ready. The first round was a nonlethal beanbag round. The second was 00 buckshot. He felt like he was being merciful, if they knew what was good for them.

And that would suck if any of those people were still alive.

BUt I guess you think black people are stupid, since 90%+ of them are still voting for the party that elected the first black president and the first black vice president.
Elected them because of skin color ? Well that's racist as hell, because last I checked a person's skin color hasn't got a damned thing to do with their intellect, character or other. And worse you crazies found security in covering for any mistakes made, by throwing the racist card everytime someone challenged the policies of government enacted or signed off on by Obama.

The kind that only wants to shoot the intruder once.

I knew a guy once who kept his Remington 870 loaded and ready. The first round was a nonlethal beanbag round. The second was 00 buckshot. He felt like he was being merciful, if they knew what was good for them.
You actually responded with a manor of common sense when it came to dealing with the Democrat shill JoeB ??

Amazing, keep it up.

Everyone knew the gun wasn't loaded, Mormon Bob.
Who's a little Blood Atonement Psycho? You are.... you are...

Nobody knew that the gun was unloaded. Nobody had any basis on which to assume that. You have no basis, now, on which to assume that it wasn't loaded. The picture clearly shows a large-capacity drum magazine mounted to the gun.

Everyone who knows anything about gun safety know to never assume a gun is unloaded, never point a gun at anything or anyone that you do not intend to shoot, and never have your finger on the trigger unless you assume to shoot.

This corrupt bitch pointing a gun into a crowd of people with her finger on the trigger, was prima facie just cause to assume that she meant to shoot someone, and just cause to shoot her in self-defense.

gunquotes_06.jpg

Nobody knew that the gun was unloaded. Nobody had any basis on which to assume that. You have no basis, now, on which to assume that it wasn't loaded. The picture clearly shows a large-capacity drum magazine mounted to the gun.

Everyone who knows anything about gun safety know to never assume a gun is unloaded, never point a gun at anything or anyone that you do not intend to shoot, and never have your finger on the trigger unless you assume to shoot.

This corrupt bitch pointing a gun into a crowd of people with her finger on the trigger, was prima facie just cause to assume that she meant to shoot someone, and just cause to shoot her in self-defense.

View attachment 724821

The people on the set of the Crow and Rust thought the gun was unloaded and safe too.........

Elected them because of skin color ? Well that's racist as hell, because last I checked a person's skin color hasn't got a damned thing to do with their intellect, character or other. And worse you crazies found security in covering for any mistakes made, by throwing the racist card everytime someone challenged the policies of government enacted or signed off on by Obama.

Uh, we've had 45 white presidents and 47 1/2* white vice presidents.
I agree, electing complete knobs like Trump, Bush, Quayle and Agnew to these offices just because they were white was the wrong thing to do.

(*- Charles Curtis, Vice President under Hoover, was half Native American.)

You do realize it was a staged event with security, right Mormon Bob. Or are you just enjoying your wank fantasies of murdering an elderly woman?

Uh, we've had 45 white presidents and 47 1/2* white vice presidents.
I agree, electing complete knobs like Trump, Bush, Quayle and Agnew to these offices just because they were white was the wrong thing to do.

(*- Charles Curtis, Vice President under Hoover, was half Native American.)

You do realize it was a staged event with security, right Mormon Bob. Or are you just enjoying your wank fantasies of murdering an elderly woman?
As usual, you rattle off nonsensical claims without a clue as to accuracy or validity.

What evidence can you provide to support your claim that Trump, Bush, Quayle and Agnew were elected because they were white?

I think everyone gets it. You despise white people. But that's no excuse for your racist, nonsensical claims.

As usual, you rattle off nonsensical claims without a clue as to accuracy or validity.

What evidence can you provide to support your claim that Trump, Bush, Quayle and Agnew were elected because they were white?

I think everyone gets it. You despise white people. But that's no excuse for your racist, nonsensical claims.
Great response. He clearly shows his disdain for white's, but he's no racist, NO not Joe just ask him. ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣

It's been well established that Joe is a racist here, but he'll keep on lying and poking the bear for the Democrat's regardless of how shameful it is for him.

You reckon they might actually pay him ? They should demand a refund if they do.

Forum List

Back