🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Weaponizing CRT in a New York Charter Elementary School

Yes!

GREENWICH, Conn. (NewsNation) — A Connecticut school administrator has been placed on administrative leave and is under investigation by state education officials after a secretly recorded video appears to show him saying he avoids hiring conservatives and Catholics.

Geez, the stupid FuckBois are just popping up everywhere. Welcome to the board asshole! You'll find a lot of people ready to expose your stupity, lies, and gullibility. Project Veritas - just how gullible are you????

Another fake video from "Project Lying Pieces of Shit".

Get a real job. You're too stupid for this place.
Hey TheReaper don't listen to this nasty leftie fucktard. Dragon "lady" isn't even an American, and definitely not a lady. You're doing fine. Welcome to the forum, hope you stick around

As someone who suffered 12 years of Catholic fanatics in school, I can't blame them.

Actually, kind of makes sense... the last thing you want is some religious fanatic screaming at the gay kid he is going to hell and getting hit with a huge lawsuit.
Classic projection. It is leftist teachers who have been outed over and over as screaming fanatics.

As someone who suffered 12 years of Catholic fanatics in school, I can't blame them

Catholic fanatics. Another piece of the puzzle about your degenerate sick POV's falls into place.

Catholic are Christians who teach about Jesus. Only a demonic incubus would call them fanatics.

As someone who suffered 12 years of Catholic fanatics in school, I can't blame them.

Actually, kind of makes sense... the last thing you want is some religious fanatic screaming at the gay kid he is going to hell and getting hit with a huge lawsuit.
Yeah, cuz that happens all the time. It's a daily occurrence.
:laughing0301:

You're the American version of Don Coyote.

Geez, the stupid FuckBois are just popping up everywhere. Welcome to the board asshole! You'll find a lot of people ready to expose your stupity, lies, and gullibility. Project Veritas - just how gullible are you????

Another fake video from "Project Lying Pieces of Shit".

Get a real job. You're too stupid for this place.

Well, in all fairness, we still let you post on this messageboard. :eusa_whistle:

Having said that, why don't you actually debate the topic presented and stop flaming the OP?

Well, in all fairness, we still let you post on this messageboard. :eusa_whistle:

Having said that, why don't you actually debate the topic presented and stop flaming the OP?

Look at this LINK

There are over ten pages of posts with the word "Fuckbois" in one of that member's posts and this forum has allowed those hundreds of posts to remain. If I reciprocate hundreds of times will I still be here too?

Classic projection. It is leftist teachers who have been outed over and over as screaming fanatics.

Is it, though?

Catholic fanatics. Another piece of the puzzle about your degenerate sick POV's falls into place.

Catholic are Christians who teach about Jesus. Only a demonic incubus would call them fanatics.

Actually, I'm kind of an old school Catholic, where everyone who went to Catholic school has at least one Nun Horror story. Those bitches were nuts... which is what happens when you force a lesbian into too much religion with no sex and then lock her up with a bunch of other lesbians with the same problem. Then we unleash them on Children.

Thankfully, after the Gay Liberation movement, these women didn't have to live this awful lifestyle anymore, and they are a lot happier.

Is it, though?

Terrible examples of teachers overstepping their bounds. Shouldn't happen by either side, or by any teacher. I guess I have a bias toward more recent and more frequent examples, though.

Actually, I'm kind of an old school Catholic, where everyone who went to Catholic school has at least one Nun Horror story. Those bitches were nuts... which is what happens when you force a lesbian into too much religion with no sex and then lock her up with a bunch of other lesbians with the same problem. Then we unleash them on Children.

Thankfully, after the Gay Liberation movement, these women didn't have to live this awful lifestyle anymore, and they are a lot happier.
My parents put us into Catholic daycare, even though we were Baptists. Turned out that real nuns were not at all like Sister Bertrille and her colleagues. A visit by "the Father" was rare, but he would bring a big box of Tootsie Rolls to the concrete parking lot that had been converted to a playground. He didn't make us wait in line, he opened the box and dropped it on the ground for us to fight for.

One nun made my little sister write with her right hand and smacked her hand if she used her left for anything. When my mom found out, she moved us to another daycare.

This is what it is easy to lose sight of. For all of the fanaticism of the CRT fascists, and their claims of being "anti-capitalists," there is always a money trail. Usually easy money as some form of unprovable extortion to buy products and services.

There is always a money trail, but sometimes it is secondary.

CRT is a piece of the strategy for establishing a Marxist America state. Will some people also profit off of that? Sure. The party elite in the Soviet Union often profited off of stuff too.

My parents put us into Catholic daycare, even though we were Baptists. Turned out that real nuns were not at all like Sister Bertrille and her colleagues. A visit by "the Father" was rare, but he would bring a big box of Tootsie Rolls to the concrete parking lot that had been converted to a playground. He didn't make us wait in line, he opened the box and dropped it on the ground for us to fight for.
Giving candy to kids that aren't yours sounds... kind of creepy.

Then again, lease creepy thing done by Catholic priests.

One nun made my little sister write with her right hand and smacked her hand if she used her left for anything. When my mom found out, she moved us to another daycare.
That sounds kind of old school

We had one nun who put a girl at the front of the class and screamed at her till she peed herself.

IF there's one good reason I'm an atheist is because I don't even think a moderately competent deity would have idiots like these to represent them.

Terrible examples of teachers overstepping their bounds. Shouldn't happen by either side, or by any teacher. I guess I have a bias toward more recent and more frequent examples, though.

Meh, teachers are people, and they bring that to work with them. It's amazing anyone wants to do that job, given the crappy pay, awful parents and undisciplined kids.

Teacher speaks out | Five OUTRAGEOUS 'Critical Race Theory' lessons unions want to teach your kids​

Democrats are happy that children's minds are destroyed with hate. Democrats live on hate

Teacher speaks out | Five OUTRAGEOUS 'Critical Race Theory' lessons unions want to teach your kids

1663416274529.png
1663416296664.png

1663416332278.png

Forum List

Back