🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

weekend poll: bernie sanders or donald trump ??

trump or sanders ???

• bernie sanders

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • donald trump

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
you know... if the election started tonite (friday)
. let's calculate sunday night, say around... sunset...:)

choice between war and peace, man at this point today, I doubt if I will even vote,

I mean what does it matter, the SOTUS can override the democratic vote, and well after the set up in the 2000 vote, hanging chads fakery, I have continued to vote , and now I just don't know if I want to waste my time.

Quite a stretch trying to compare a smart statesman like Bernie to that Trump clown. Almost as bad as trying to compare Hillary and Cruz, or Obama and Romney. .

• Banned
Quite a stretch trying to compare a smart statesman like Bernie to that Trump clown. Almost as bad as trying to compare Hillary and Cruz, or Obama and Romney. .
i picked them because they are political polar opposites. there is an odd affection, just about everyone in vermont said they would vote for bernie. including me, a political polar opposite.

Trump is gonna do his damndest to identify whatever little morsel of dignity remains in contemporary national American politics and pee on it.

i think that boat sailed with the latest incarnation of the chicago machine and way... :(

I like Bernie better than Trump, but we have tooooo many Jews in high places. We do not need a Jew President although they control him.

Trump is gonna do his damndest to identify whatever little morsel of dignity remains in contemporary national American politics and pee on it.

obama is president. The nation has no dignity. The shit that's left needs to be pissed on. We're an outhouse. No harm in acting like it.

Forum List

Back