Weinergate

small-bnb.gif

huh huh, huh huh huh..... wiener....... huh huh, huh huh huh.

But really...it's just a Private Family Matter between Weiner and Huma...and didn't you know they're preggers?

Never mind all those potential underage girls behind the internets.

But really...it's just a Private Family Matter between Weiner and Huma...and didn't you know they're preggers?

chris-hansen.gif

Maybe you should have a seat over there......

If this is true, it will only solidify the fact that I now fucking loathe Weiner. Jesus, I went from admiring the man to hating him in about two days. However, I am taking it with a grain of salt, because it is Fox, and it does seem skimpy on evidence.

do you ever wait for the facts before comdeming someone?

Oh yeah when they are a republican you do and then you evern ignore the facts for them.

From The Smoking Gun:

Anthony Weiner’s superhero delusions were not limited to the Las Vegas blackjack dealer to whom he lustily wrote last year about his cape, tights, and search for a “sidekick.”

In private Twitter messages last month to a Delaware high school student, Weiner told of butting heads with Republican congressional opponents. Describing how he returned fire at his political foes, Weiner told the 17-year-old girl, “I came back strong. Large. In charge. Tights and cape shit.”

The girl shared Weiner&#8217;s tweets with acquaintances and posted his tights/capes quote on her Tumblr blog, along with the notation, &#8220;My favorite congressman <3.&#8221;

The teenager&#8217;s Tumblr page has since been deleted, and her parents did not respond to TSG messages left at their home.

Delusional Superhero Anthony Weiner Liked Telling The Ladies About His Cape, Tights | The Smoking Gun

Oh yeah when they are a republican you do and then you evern ignore the facts for them.

You mean, like the fact that the police went to a high school junior's house to ask her what he was tweeting her after he started following her on Twitter? Those facts? :cuckoo:

Hack.

This is pretty funny coming from somebody with a posting record filled with links to Mediamatters and Wikipedia as FACTS.

I forgot his wife is pregnant. Anybody know who the father is?

IMO, To answer your question, King Abdullah from Saudi Arabia is the father she was artificially inseminated and she is still a virgin.

I forgot his wife is pregnant. Anybody know who the father is?

IMO, To answer your question, King Abdullah from Saudi Arabia is the father she was artificially inseminated and she is still a virgin.

A virgin birth to the wife of a Jew?

I saw that movie.

This is pretty funny coming from somebody with a posting record filled with links to Mediamatters and Wikipedia as FACTS.

what boggles the mind is you ignore that MM presents TAPE of people saying what they claimed they said.

Wiki is a decent source of knowledge and they also source their articles.

Now tell me what Brietbart does.

There is NO fact in evidence that he said something compromising to this girl yet is there?

I think we can afford to wait for the real facts.

UPDATE:

Report: Police talking to 17-year-old girl about online chats with Weiner
Two officers from the New Castle County Police Department arrived at the girl&#8217;s home around 4:30 p.m. and asked to speak with the girl&#8217;s mother about the daughter&#8217;s contact with Weiner. Another officer appeared at the home a short time later.

A FoxNews.com reporter was at the home when the police arrived.
The girl, whose name is being withheld because she is a minor, told FoxNews.com, &#8220;I&#8217;m doing OK.&#8221;

The police left the home after about 30 minutes, followed by the daughter and mother, who left in a separate car. It was not clear if the mother and daughter were going to continue the conversation with police at another location.

http://youtu.be/fPA36R_3mkI

Last edited:

Forum List

Back