Weinergate

Yes, he lied. But the situation is not the same as Weiner's.

Somebody dug up dirt on him from years' earlier. Weiner was caught "live"; as was Chris Lee.

Chris Lee resigned within four hours. Weiner went on Liar's Tour of the Major Media.

Vitter is old news at this point - and what he did was less egregious than Clinton's Lewinsky Affair, which the Dems defended as being Private Business. There's no evidence that Vitter received blow jobs from a prostitute in his Congressional office while talking on the phone handling government business.

But Vitter is useful in the 'who's is blackest' game, the "he started it" game, the "he did it too" game and "you can't accuse anybody of anything if you've ever done it yourself" game. Since none are without sin and all have fallen short, it is a very useful tactic for lowering the bar until you don't require any form of veracity, character, or virtue from those elected to high office.

Shelton_C20070904.jpg

Vitter went to a prostitute around the time Clinton was getting serviced by an intern.

Let's just call it even and move on.

;)

Which bring us back to WeinerGate.

Last edited:
The only theory I see here is the, you can clean the cesspool while leaving the cess in it.

Maybe you can answer this, since you're so eager..

Why aren't Republicans also calling for the resignation of Vitter?.. I'm a bit confuzzled on that. I think both should go.

:eusa_whistle:

Cal, the LIEberrhoidal Fucktard who either can't read.....or, is in such a state of denial that his brain has turned into a bag of shit:

In at least a DOZEN POSTS, and quite a few RECENTLY, I posted either the identical or similar questions and/or statements WITH THE SAME MESSAGE as follows by me, and/or the Wicked Jester.

I still say that my suggestion of: if Vitter goes down, so does WHOREMASTER MLK's bogus PC National Holiday goes down......restoring that National Holiday back to the Father of our Country: George Washington.

That is a CHECKMATE to the comparison of the Pervert Weanie Weiner's PERVERTED LYING DEBACLE to a NORMAL but illicit relationship of Vitter.

Here is the Wicked Jester's comment, along the same lines:

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander!
Why aren't the democrats calling for Kennedy to posthumusly being stripped of the presidency? He had an affair.
Or Clinton, who spooged all over a blue dress while receiving a BJ, and shoving cigars in the snatch of a typically fat, naive liberal intern, in the oval office on company and the taxpayers dime?

........Weiner got caught red handed (both literally and figuratively), and then stood before the taxpayers and LIED HIS BIG NOSED LIBERAL ASS OFF."

THE MESSAGE YOU LIEBERRHOID IDIOT:

IF YOU CLAMOUR FOR VITTER'S REMOVAL THEN WE SAY:

POSTHUMOUSLY REMOVE THE DEM ICONS OF MORALITY JFK, FROM HIS PRESIDENCY AND THE PC SAINT MLK FROM HAVING HIS NATIONAL HOLIDAY......AND RESTORE THAT HOLIDAY BACK TO THE FATHER OF OUR COUNTRY, GEORGE WASHINGTON !!!!

Last edited:
Maybe you can answer this, since you're so eager..

Why aren't Republicans also calling for the resignation of Vitter?.. I'm a bit confuzzled on that. I think both should go.

:eusa_whistle:

Cal, the LIEberrhoidal Fucktard who either can't read.....or, is in such a state of denial that his brain has turned into a bag of shit:

In at least a DOZEN POSTS, and quite a few RECENTLY, I posted either the identical or similar questions and/or statements WITH THE SAME MESSAGE as follows by me, and/or the Wicked Jester.

I still say that my suggestion of: if Vitter goes down, so does WHOREMASTER MLK's bogus PC National Holiday goes down......restoring that National Holiday back to the Father of our Country: George Washington.

That is a CHECKMATE to the comparison of the Pervert Weanie Weiner's PERVERTED LYING DEBACLE to a NORMAL but illicit relationship of Vitter.

Why aren't the democrats calling for Kennedy to posthumusly being stripped of the presidency? He had an affair.
Or Clinton, who spooged all over a blue dress while receiving a BJ, and shoving cigars in the snatch of a typically fat, naive liberal intern, in the oval office on company and the taxpayers dime?

........Weiner got caught red handed (both literally and figuratively), and then stood before the taxpayers and LIED HIS BIG NOSED LIBERAL ASS OFF."

POSTHUMOUSLY REMOVE THE DEM ICONS OF MORALITY JFK, FROM HIS PRESIDENCY AND THE PC SAINT MLK FROM HAVING HIS NATIONAL HOLIDAY......AND RESTORE THAT HOLIDAY BACK TO THE FATHER OF OUR COUNTRY, GEORGE WASHINGTON !!!!

Hey gautama.........

:anj_stfu:. You remind me of those incessant chattering dentures in that classic 3 Stooges episode where they were calling "Dr. Moe, Dr. Larry, Dr. Curly'.

Bill is Not Happy with Weiner:

During a report on growing calls for Anthony Weiner to resign from Congress on Thursday's NBC Today, Politico's Maggie Haberman noted how former President Bill Clinton was particularly troubled by the sex scandal: "Bill Clinton is very unhappy with Anthony Weiner right now. The Clintons are not thrilled with this."

Congressional correspondent Luke Russert had described how "Among those Weiner has turned to since the scandal has broke is former President Bill Clinton, a close friend who presided at the Congressman's wedding and has referred to Weiner's wife [Huma Abedian] as his second daughter."

Following Russert's report, new co-host Ann Curry spoke with foreign affairs correspondent Andrea Mitchell about how Hillary Clinton was reacting to the scandal: "It's been reported that her [Abedin's] boss has been advising her. How do you think that's playing out, given that her boss is Hillary Clinton and she's been in the spotlight for this kind of thing before?"

Read more: NBC Touts Bill Clinton's Unhappiness with Embarrassment of Weiner Sex Scandal | NewsBusters.org

Hey gautama.........

:anj_stfu:. You remind me of those incessant chattering dentures in that classic 3 Stooges episode where they were calling "Dr. Moe, Dr. Larry, Dr. Curly'.

Lieiberrhoid's insignificant fart and mental adolescent Kid(d):

Your insignificant fart not only dodges the whole issue, but shows how ridiculously lame and desperate you are in coming up with any shit that is even remotely either apropos or funny.......and this idiotic comment, in no way deflects from the fact that you LIEberrhoidal arseholes STILL don't have a cogent response to the same repetitive statement/or questions.

Vitter was in the House of Representatives in 2001. He is now a Senator. His screwing around was not discovered by that great investigative reporter, Larry Flynt, until 2007. The Huffington Post, as is always the case, prints so called facts so idiots can go on a rant.

so the excuse for vitter is that he f-d prostitutes while in the Congressional office position and that was OKAY because he now is a Senator????

fyi, the Democrats in office DID NOT call for vitter's resignation.

I don't recall saying it was OK. Perhaps you will link to where I said that. I also have NOT called for Wiener to resign. I want him to stay in office and let his constituents vote him back in or out of office. That is what happened to Vitter.

My theory on the Senate Democrats not calling for Vitter to resign, if that is really true, is there were a few of them that the list Larry Flynt, that great American moral figure, had with their names on it. Larry only published the names of Republicans.

The reason Larry Flynt only cared about Republicans caught with their pants down is for the hypocrisy...

Forum List

Back