Weinergate

Weiner is such a perv. Just look at his little rat face. What a weirdo. The MSM will try to let this go because he's a Democrat but most people know his "Hacker" story is such Bullshit. If he was a Republican,CNN & NBC would have already lynched the guy. They did this with John Edwards too. And we all know how that turned out. Weiner is a bizarre little perv. Case Closed.

Maybe, just maybe, that is a picture of one of his pages.

If that were the case, he wouldn't have exposed himself with the truly epically stupid comment that he "couldn't say with certitude" that it wasn't his crotch shot.

Exactly. And that is what makes it less and less plausible that his 'account was hacked'. But his name DOES lend plausibility to it being a prank.

Nevertheless, if his account was hacked for the purpose of embarrassing or compromising him, he should be bringing his full congressional authority to investigate it into play here.

The fact that he has not brings us back to the Occam's Razor most likely conclusion that he tweeted his crotch to the young lady and inadvertently posted it publically instead of sending it privately.

I belive this is the most likely scenario.

I've asked a few girls I know about it and overwhelmingly the response has been "that's just gross". None seem turned on by the idea of getting a pic of some guy's wood.

It might or not be more important in the grand scheme of things. But the fact that it is a U.S. Congressman posting as a U.S. Congresman that makes that account property of the people of the United States. If your account is hacked and an embarrassing photo is posted you and perhaps those closest to you will be angry and embarrassed. But no harm is done outside of your social and perhaps professional circles.

When a U.S. Congressman's account is compromised it can be far more serious as it can affect pending legislation, foreign relations, or upcoming elections. Nobody should be able to be attacked, embarrassed, and/or destroyed with impunity; but most especially a high level official should not be attacked as it could be specifically to influence political outcomes.

Don't take this wrong but poppycock!

His account is no more important than mine. He's no more important than me.

Then again, convincing him of that might be a little difficult, but that just makes him arrogant.

Immie

You can call it poppycock if you wish.

Homeland Security takes it a whole lot more seriously than you do.

And I think if it was somebody you admired who was sabotaged for the purpose of ruining his election chances or to derail some important initiative, you wouldn't be so cavalier about it either.

That will be hard to prove because right now there is not a damned one of them that I admire.

By the way, are you saying you admire Rep. Weiner?

Immie

It still begs the question, if by chance, you get the bizarre idea of taking a picture of yourself, sporting wood in your underwear, and sending it to some girl... doesn't simultaneously, another thought pop in that says... "hey, psycho, YOU'RE A FUCKING CONGRESSMAN!"???

I find myself woefully short on stupid, tweeting or congressional experience. Sorry. I do recognize stupid when I hear about it. Maybe Weiner should get a Mike Tyson tatoo?

It still begs the question, if by chance, you get the bizarre idea of taking a picture of yourself, sporting wood in your underwear, and sending it to some girl... doesn't simultaneously, another thought pop in that says... "hey, psycho, YOU'RE A FUCKING CONGRESSMAN!"???

I find myself woefully short on stupid, tweeting or congressional experience. Sorry. I do recognize stupid when I hear about it. Maybe Weiner should get a Mike Tyson tatoo?

Perhaps... I just don't get this sort of thing... like when Favre did it. It's just bizarre to me.

Am I following the logic here accurately?

Anybody can do ANYTHING as long as they aren't a hypocrite about it?

If I am for adultery or racism or sexism or lying under oath, then I am okay if I do those things?

But if I am on the record that I oppose those things, I am scum if I do them?

Is that the argument here?

If I am for adultery or racism or sexism or lying under oath, then I am okay if I do those things?

Regrettably, by a few here, yes.

Well, your judgemental of someone if you see this as wrong and say something Foxfyre and we all know that is wrong in the liberal mindset of many. Sadly, you are correct.

Regrettably, by a few here, yes.

Hence the New New Ethics: As Democrats have decided not to have any, they get a pass on all kinds of egregious behavior; and the GO..scratch that, Anyone Who Opposes the Progressive Agenda is held to a ridiculously unachievable standard of perfection.

Last edited:
To give a good example:

In David Vitter's case, there really wasn't that much of a story on the hypocrisy, as Vitter was not a champion of anti-prostitution.

Of course, soliciting prostitution is a semi-serious crime, so there was that...

But Vitter's case didn't get nearly the coverage of Craig.

Sort of like Jimmy Swaggart's scandal. If he had not been a hell fire and brimstone TV Evangelist no one would have known about his escapades.

Immie

Nice theory if it was really true.

Just look at Edwards, Kennedy, Studd, Frank, to see the Left and MSM holds themselves to lower standards.

What since Frank is for gay marriage, someone can run a prostitution ring out of his house and it is OK?

How about the Rev Jackson and his "love child"? Then again, Jackson may be a Rev of a religion where they preach adultery ....

But correct me if I am wrong, isn't that the whole point of my argument?

The left doesn't stand for morals of any kind, therefore, when they get caught with their ding-a-ling's in the wrong place everyone shrugs their shoulders and says, "well, at least he is not a hypocrite about it." Whereas, if he had been someone like a TV Evangelist who had decried prostitution for years and gets himself photographed welcoming a known prostitute into his room (I believe that was all they caught Swaggart actually doing) everyone points at him and screams... "You damned hypocrite!"

As for Weiner, he pushed for bills to "fight" sexual harassment on college campuses...sort of hypocritical and ironic

How about being faithful to one's marriage vows? Such behaviour makes one a hypocrite.
If a politician's own spouse can't trust them- why should we?

The left's excuse on why they hold themselves to lower standards tends to be disingenuous and poor cover for an excuse.

The hypocrisy is more universal in nature and applies to ALL politicians.
They all try to pass laws to make us behave in their moral sense of the world.
Therefore, when they act immorally, they should be held to higher standard

I don't know anything about the bills he pushed for so I will take your word on that.

Don't get me wrong, I believe those on the left should be held just as accountable for their actions as those on the right, but that doesn't mean it happens.

For some reason, being a hypocrite is viewed as the ultimate sin by the left whereas the actual immorality can be overlooked as long as the guilty party didn't speak poorly of one of the protected classes that is.

Immie

Last edited:
A pretty good Occam's Razor Type of Summary:

I know, it’s hard to believe a genius like Anthony Weiner could do something so dumb, but more and more he’s acting like a guy who accidentally published something embarrassing on the Internet that was meant to be a private communication, claimed he was hacked to cover for it, failed to pursue the legal remedies you’d expect such a prominent person to pursue as victim of such a crime, and then refused to answer simple yes/no questions about any of it. Except to say that yeah, maybe it really is his junk.

So shut up.

Read more: It’s starting to look like maybe Anthony Weiner really did what everybody thinks he did | The Daily Caller

Liberal Media outlets like CNN,NBC,and the NY Times will cover for Weiner but that doesn't mean he'll get away with it. They covered for Edwards too but the truth eventually came out. Weiner will still probably be busted in the end. His "Hacker" story is complete Bullshit. Anyone with common sense knows this. He'll get busted eventually. Bet on it.

Liberal Media outlets like CNN,NBC,and the NY Times will cover for Weiner but that doesn't mean he'll get away with it. They covered for Edwards too but the truth eventually came out. Weiner will still probably be busted in the end. His "Hacker" story is complete Bullshit. Anyone with common sense knows this. He'll get busted eventually. Bet on it.

At the end of the day, while wierd and bizarre.... who cares.

Forum List

Back