Weinergate

Lewd-pic recipient worn out by Weiner scandal
"I'm just collateral damage," Gennette Cordova, 21, lamented in explaining how her world was turned upside-down when she wound up on the receiving end of a lewd, underwear-clad crotch shot sent from Rep. Anthony Weiner's Twitter account.

"I just want this to be over," she told The Post yesterday during an exclusive photo shoot and interview near her Bellingham, Wash., college campus.
The randy representative hasn't reached out to Cordova, and she said she doesn't expect an apology.

"I just want to get on with my life," said Cordova, who plans to work as a restaurant hostess or law firm assistant this summer.

"This has been really hard on me."

It is so sad how the Left and most of the MSM is forgetting about this poor girl. The true victim. For what? To keep a radical white male leftist in power by throwing a poor minority kid trying to work herself through college, under the bus.

"Man UP" people on the Left. It is not like you can not get another Leftist in the seat.

Last edited:
""But "conservatives" are all the same, and frankly much more disgusting.""

Welcome to the Ravi.. nutshell

UPDATE:

Weiner goes into Hiding

U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner has canceled his scheduled appearance at the Wisconsin Democratic Party convention in Milwaukee.

... must be time to prep up the wife and kiddies...:eusa_hand:

I'm fairly sure.. the wife will say... size doesn't matter and he's hardly a threat...:lol:

A man with his "talents" in NYC will able to find a lot of jobs for himself.
If this Rep thing does not work out for him....

There must be something he is good at...?
:eusa_whistle:

nuts-i2921.jpg

Last edited:
UPDATE:

Weiner goes into Hiding

U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner has canceled his scheduled appearance at the Wisconsin Democratic Party convention in Milwaukee.

... must be time to prep up the wife and kiddies...:eusa_hand:

I'm fairly sure.. the wife will say... size doesn't matter and he's hardly a threat...:lol:

A man with his "talents" in NYC will able to find a lot of jobs for himself.
If this Rep thing does not work out for him....

There must be something he is good at...?
:eusa_whistle:

nuts-i2921.jpg

:lol:.. roasted nuts... too funny...

UPDATE: (Actual NY Post Story Title Below- not looking good Weiner)

Weiner hung out to dry
Fellow Dems keeping hands off Anthony's expanding scandal
Party backers in New York and Washington publicly criticized the randy rep's attempts at damage control and his inability to shake the scandal.

At every turn, his "allies" were ready to distance themselves -- and even made snarky remarks at his expense.
Rep. Gary Ackerman (D-Queens) had a big smile on his face when he greeted a Post reporter yesterday by saying he was doing "better than Anthony."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

He should seek medical attention for an expanding scandal that lasts more than four hours.

Hey coeds, want to volunteer for Weiner's NYC Mayorial campaign? There are some small perks.

"I'm just collateral damage," Gennette Cordova, 21, lamented in explaining how her world was turned upside-down when she wound up on the receiving end of a lewd, underwear-clad crotch shot sent from Rep. Anthony Weiner's Twitter account.

"I just want this to be over," she told The Post yesterday during an exclusive photo shoot and interview near her Bellingham, Wash., college campus.
The randy representative hasn't reached out to Cordova, and she said she doesn't expect an apology.

"I just want to get on with my life," said Cordova, who plans to work as a restaurant hostess or law firm assistant this summer.

It is so sad how the Left and most of the MSM is forgetting about this poor girl. The true victim. For what? To keep a radical white male leftist in power by throwing a poor minority kid trying to work herself through college, under the bus.

"Man UP" people on the Left. It is not like you can not get another Leftist in the seat.

Indeed. This is one of the points I made earlier in the thread concerning moral and ethics. The MORAL thing to do would have been for Weiner to report the hack immediately so as to resolve the situation and limit the impact on the innocent victim.

But that would require his system actually being hacked, which one couldn't say with certitude actually happened.

The Dems are not happy with #Weiner:

Members of the House Democratic leadership have talked repeatedly to Rep. Anthony Weiner, D-New York, to try to get him to end what several Democrats call an unwelcome political distraction, a member of the party's leadership tells CNN.

"It's frustrating because we'll talk to him, and say clean it up, and then he goes out and does stuff," said the member of the House Democratic leadership, who declined to speak for the record about private discussions with Weiner.

"He's got to put the period at the end of the sentence," said the Democratic source, "it's painful."

On Thursday, Maryland Rep. Steny Hoyer, the number two Democrat in the House, was less blunt, but told CNN he had spoken to Weiner.

"I told him that he needs to handle this and he needed to give the facts accurately to the public," Hoyer said.

Weiner initially released two written statements saying he was the victim of a hacker and a prank, when a photograph of a man in bulging underwear was sent on his Twitter account.

He then refused to answer questions in a testy press conference about whether the photo was him, and why he hadn't asked law enforcement to investigate. The following day, in a series of interviews, he said he couldn't say with "certitude" if the photograph was of him.

"We'd like him to speak clearly to clear it up or quit talking about it if it's not going to solve anything," said the House Democratic leadership member who said he and others spoke to Weiner.

Now, Weiner appears to be taking the "quit talking" approach. ...

TRENDING: House Democratic leadership privately push Weiner – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Weiner, Tony's weiner
What kind of chicks like Tony's weiner?
Fat chicks skinny chicks
chicks who don't like cock
Tall chicks short chicks
Even chicks with pogo sticks like weiner
Tony's weiner

The weiner we all like.

The rightwingloon that released her name is the one responsible for her getting all this heat.

She said "Hard on."

The rightwingloon that released her name is the one responsible for her getting all this heat.

And who is that person? Please provide a link to the original outing of her name.

Breitbart protected her anonymity - from the original story:

This evening a photo surfaced on Congressman Weiner’s yfrog account and in his verified Twitter timeline of a man in his underwear with an erection. The photo was reportedly sent to a woman on Twitter. We’ve protected her name and her account, which was at one time verified to be active but has since been deleted after the photo in question was deleted. Coincidentally, the rest of the photos in the congressman’s alleged yfrog account were also deleted around 11 p.m. eastern.

Last edited:

And who is that person? Please provide a link to the original outing of her name.

Breitbart protected her anonymity - from the original story:

This evening a photo surfaced on Congressman Weiner’s yfrog account and in his verified Twitter timeline of a man in his underwear with an erection. The photo was reportedly sent to a woman on Twitter. We’ve protected her name and her account, which was at one time verified to be active but has since been deleted after the photo in question was deleted. Coincidentally, the rest of the photos in the congressman’s alleged yfrog account were also deleted around 11 p.m. eastern.

The radical left is grasping at straws

Forum List

Back