Weinergate

So...

how many of you can say you didn't convict him until you had the facts? As in, today?

Well, in all seriousness, it wasn't the charges that mattered, it was the things he said in defense of himself that led me to believe he was guilty, not some belief that he's guilty just because he's a Democrat.

Very true. If he had said no, the photo wasn't him, and his account was hacked by what he is assuming was a prankster, but he has turned the incident over to the proper authorities and expects appropriate measures to be taken, the media would have checked his story. If it was all verified, there would have been a couple of days of Weiner jokes and that would have been the end of it.

The fact that he didn't turn it over to anybody, wouldn't say whether the photo was him, etc. etc. etc. was a dead giveaway to anybody paying attention that he was lying through his teeth and was most likely guilty as sin. Clinton's sex problem was magnified when he tried to smear a private citizen to save his own bacon, and Weiner hasn't fared any better when he tried to do that.

But hey, Weiner hasn't ever promoted any family values or personal ethics, so he's okay doing this stuff, right? It's only bad if you pretend that you're good.

I am starting to feel sorry for the guy.

Besides being a moron liberal...he is just a regular guy caught up in a shit storm of coincidence, of his own design. That has happened to me before...and it sucks.

Anthony thinks of himself like this:

!B1qu%28nwEGk~$%28KGrHqIOKjwE%29oGHglZJBMfYtNE3l!~~_3.JPG

Well my phaser is in the shop, can somebody hit the building immediately behind the tall guy? Disregard the burst of lightning bolts you'll experience two or three times.

Last edited:
He has every reason to resign. He broke his oath of office - and has proven himself to have no integrity.

If the people in his district reelect him, then they deserve him.

Broke what oath??? Do not take pictures of your pecker hanging out??? Never heard of it.

You'll defend any Democratic, no matter what they did...

He could have been caught fucking your pet poodle and you'd be trying to get an autographed picture of the "event"...

Wanna bet??? You don't know me or how I react to anything. So take your crude remark and shove it. You are one of the nastiest right wingers on this site. What you're accusing me of is what YOU yourself do.

I am starting to feel sorry for the guy.

Besides being a moron liberal...he is just a regular guy caught up in a shit storm of coincidence, of his own design. That has happened to me before...and it sucks.

Yeah I felt bad too. But I got a nose wash a few times from some of the posts here so its all gooed

He has every reason to resign. He broke his oath of office - and has proven himself to have no integrity.

If the people in his district reelect him, then they deserve him.

Broke what oath??? Do not take pictures of your pecker hanging out??? Never heard of it.

All I can say is Democrats, Liberals, and Progressives have no right to be critical of any Republican for doing anything similar to this.

You say it's a private matter and now that it's public he's cool.

But let a member of the GOP do the same, I seriously doubt you'll leave him alone much less make excuses for him.

Such crap.

Another Brietbart string job.. And we see the media fall for it all over again. Sad as shit. Goes to show what a pile of shit the myth of "Liberal Media" is.

Weiner is doing the right thing: not giving them fuel to keep going. He answered the questions with statements.. he doesn't need to answer a distraction hatched by Brietbart & Co.

Just let time go by.. It'll show this as another sad attempt to string someone up by the Conservatives.. and the media that follows their narrative.

413d1304360811t-rom-suggestions-big_rofl.jpg

Alright, I was wrong.

Weiner acted like a weiner.

I don't really understand why he just didn't own up to it to begin with.

He could have just said something along the lines of "Yeah, I admit it, I'm a little kinky. But hey, who isn't?".

Nobody in Brooklyn would have given a shit as long as no crime had been committed.

But now he looks like an ass.

So...

how many of you can say you didn't convict him until you had the facts? As in, today?

Me. I didn't.

I don't care too much about the peccadillos as much as the inane policy.

If I cared about the peccadillos...I would have to put myself in time out.

If Weiner were a conservative Republican, you could swap half the comments here with the other half,

and all the cons and libs would be properly re-aligned.

Those calling for his resignation....with the economy the way it is you have to think Weiner is only considering his staff.

So...

Me. I didn't.

I don't care too much about the peccadillos as much as the inane policy.

If I cared about the peccadillos...I would have to put myself in time out.

If Weiner were a conservative Republican, you could swap half the comments here with the other half,

and all the cons and libs would be properly re-aligned.

Weiner needed to come clean

Those calling for his resignation....with the economy the way it is you have to think Weiner is only considering his staff.

Weiner has one of the highest staff turnover rates in Congress. More job security without him. At one point, three chiefs of staff in 18 months.

You'll defend any Democratic, no matter what they did...

He could have been caught fucking your pet poodle and you'd be trying to get an autographed picture of the "event"...

Wanna bet??? You don't know me or how I react to anything. So take your crude remark and shove it. You are one of the nastiest right wingers on this site. What you're accusing me of is what YOU yourself do.

You're such a weiner, Pinata...:lol:

Forum List

Back