Weinergate

He's still lying. He did not send the crotch pic as "a joke".

While addressing the media at the Sheraton Hotel in Midtown Manhattan, Weiner made the following statement: “Last Friday night I tweeted a photograph of myself that I intended to send as direct message as part of a joke to a woman in Seattle. Once I realized I posted it to Twitter, I panicked, I took it down and said that I had been hacked. I then continued with that story to stick to that story which was a hugely regrettable mistake.”

Rep. Anthony Weiner Admits Posting Lewd Pictures To Twitter And Making 'Terrible Mistakes' « CBS New York

Sexual harassment using a telecommunications device compounded with a position of influence and power. Sounds legal to me.

It just goes to show you that it's quite alright writing New York off for Republicans in future Elections. Is it really worth winning anymore? Man,what a bunch of ignorant dummies up there. Yea New York,just keep on electing stupid Democrat pervs. Elliot Spitzer,that Paterson loon,and now the Weiner Man? My God,New York is a real mess. New York and Democrats definitely deserve each other. Yikes!

LMAO Breibart DARES any LEFTIST SLIMY MEDIA TYPES to name ONE LIE he has told, JUST ONE he repeated over and over.. this is a great stream.. Take a listen.. YOU LIBS SUCK MAD AZZ.. BAD..

RealClearPolitics - Video - Breitbart Upstages Weiner: "I Want To Hear The Truth"

You said stream.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-te0pEIa9U]YouTube - ‪Beavis and Butthead laugh for 10 minutes (No Annotations)‬‏[/ame]

LMAO!! What a "stiff" laugh I had over that one!

Yeah, when I JOKE with my online friends, I often send pictures of my breasticles and nether regions.

Doesn't Everyone?

Gee, did they change the Old Testament recently? Valuing craziness and infidelity over honor and responsibility? Your hopefully an unusual Democrat.
Weiner appeared to be a political "bomb-thrower," which is what the Democrats desperately need. And when you need a bomb-thrower you must expect he's going to be a little nuts and you can't pick on him for little things like sending out crazy pictures. Crazies do things like that.

But Weiner has shown himself to be less than what is needed. He really is rather ordinary and what seemed to be an attack dog has turned out to be a weepy kitten.

You don't see Dennis Kusinich posting his pecker all over the internet.........

........and thank God for that too.

While addressing the media at the Sheraton Hotel in Midtown Manhattan, Weiner made the following statement: “Last Friday night I tweeted a photograph of myself that I intended to send as direct message as part of a joke to a woman in Seattle. Once I realized I posted it to Twitter, I panicked, I took it down and said that I had been hacked. I then continued with that story to stick to that story which was a hugely regrettable mistake.”

Rep. Anthony Weiner Admits Posting Lewd Pictures To Twitter And Making 'Terrible Mistakes' « CBS New York

Which social networking site did he think he was using?
That Weiner gets around.

And btw,there will be more perv photos from the Weiner Man. Some Media Outlets have more perv photos he sent to other young girls. So stay tuned.

Gee, did they change the Old Testament recently? Valuing craziness and infidelity over honor and responsibility? Your hopefully an unusual Democrat.
Weiner appeared to be a political "bomb-thrower," which is what the Democrats desperately need. And when you need a bomb-thrower you must expect he's going to be a little nuts and you can't pick on him for little things like sending out crazy pictures. Crazies do things like that.

But Weiner has shown himself to be less than what is needed. He really is rather ordinary and what seemed to be an attack dog has turned out to be a weepy kitten.

You don't see Dennis Kusinich posting his pecker all over the internet.........

........and thank God for that too.

I can't take many more leftist weiner shots.. Plz, at least mention someone who doesn't look like a weasel.:eek:

It doesn't matter if it is Dem or GOP, a liar is a liar is a liar. This is what you get when you think through your zipper.

Thank God for 2 Things:

I'm not a politician and

AOL does not keep chat logs for more than 5 years (they don't do they?)

Which social networking site did he think he was using?
That Weiner gets around.

LMAO!! You're cracking me up.."That Weiner gets around!" Hahahaha

A few minutes ago, on National TV, WEANIE THE WEINER publicly and unequivocally admitted the OBVIOUS......i.e., guilty on ALL charges.

WEANIE the WEINER apologized profusely, and yapped repeatedly about taking responsibility but.......he adamantly claimed that he would NOT resign.

On a much lesser note, but to round out the picture to understand how the various segments of our society feel about this bizarro behaviour (even for a LIEberrhoid), I wondered if any segment of our society would actually ENVY this LIEberrhoid Wierdo.

Who better to ask then B.O.......DUH......C'ya who is an established, almost a certified authority, on the matter of LEZBOS.

B.O.....DUH.....C'ya, as a self-admitted LEZBO, would you say that these "DICKLESS WONDERS" who fancy themselves as "husbands" in these fantasy QUEER "Marriages" would be ENVIABLE as hell of WEANIE THE WEANER and his (ahem) bulge ......even to go so far as to EAGERLY go thru all this justifiable condemnation by the Nation ?

I am sincerely curious.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back